The best *RIM**JOB* of w94

DeletedUser115004

Hey all,

Just thought it would be polite to formally declare that we at BOLD declared on *RIM* and co.

giphy.gif

No personal reason behind this, simple reason we want to be fully in control of K44 and RIM are pushing too far our way.

So we are going to duke it out and RIM them, I dont expect this to be a short war, but hopefully its a fun one for both tribes and for all those observing.

We are BOLD, we are brave, we will win :)

aba8353bb990ff8f85ce0b9fc0b23ebc.png

Ev0L

Reaction score
ROFL BOLD isn't a war tribe, they are a hugging tribe.

This is just one instance, i have a lot more to show you guys that BOLD is just like a big inflated balloon big on the surface and empty inside.
f145497aec5a0cef764921ccf4cbe15f.png

DeletedUser84793

im pretty close to this new war..wish ya the best eastwood!

Ev0L

Reaction score
Yeah encouraging for me indeed.

Oh did i mention BOLD approached a total of 7 tribes to try and turn against us? BOLD is laughing stock in the forums of *RiM**JOB*. Come on this journey guys hehe
Those tribes include:
SPAM, PNUT, T-C-O, NO, NG, UNITY and BOO!,

5e78d65e8304d1262dbe9995b82c35cb.png

6fafc39e523626d9414b8779297f4dff.png

Oh BOLD BOLD BOLD....Now i must give my respect to the decent players in there who are being wasted in such a tribe, Dhoover2098 is an 18 year old boy who clearly has a hard life. he's trying to make a name for himself over a game in which he will also be removed, unacceptable things he has done,

1. During our NAP with BOLD he poached our members to join their side.
2.He stated he will declare over cross nobles ( Happened on both ends ) but never did, until now and a cringey Gif on external forums from a member..
3.He mailed EVERY tribe around for a coalition against us.

How desperate can you get?

Im sorry but such people need to be exposed, I dont know what you all guys think of BOLD but i hope this makes it more clearer, i call such people rodents.
play the game and have some decency..

Like..BOLD declared war on us and just dismissed a member so his villages don't come up on war stats, are you kidding me, roflmao.

Lord Eastwood, You got one thing right in your post and that's *RiM**JOB*
epGM8G.gif

So coming up to the end of this, most likely will update as i collect more information since BOLD want to start some things on the forum, one more thing i have to do and that is an appropriate
GIF for this situation.

giphy.gif

Peace xo

Last edited by a moderator:

Jelly Beans

Like..BOLD declared war on us and just dismissed a member so his villages don't come up on war stats, are you kidding me, roflmao.

Standard lol

I'm not seeing anyone in *RIM* that I have seen play before so can't comment on skills.

Bold has a few players I have seen before that are good players but I also see a few players that I have either watched get rimmed and crumble under pressure or have rimmed personally :p:p

Either way, Good luck to both sides ;)

Deleted User - 4669627

Side 1:
Tribes: BOLD, Dwarf
Side 2:
Tribes: *RiM*, *JOB*, Boo!, Tea

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 24
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 48,536
Side 2: 54,470
Difference: 5,934

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 13,297
Difference: 13,297

chart

kekua

This kind of statistic shows nothing, and besides for rest of the world your declaration really tells nothing, had to go and check maps just to understand where thees small tribes are. :D

TopTribes.png

Well from the map it looks like fight for the core, wish you luck, this is going to be annoying af.

Who are both team best front-liners?

And Eastwood, welcome in club, like your gif about being the duke now, Hitler with glow-sticks really sell it :D

DeletedUser

Another nice thing to point out is that we approached BOLD like a week ago to see if they where interested in a alliance.
They didn't seem to have much interest and tried to postpone anny negotiations.

Then suddenly they get into a war with RIM and JOB and they come to us asking if it is time to join the war against them....

Bold is in my opinion trying to benefit as much as they can from diplomatic relationships which i don't blame them for since thats what we all try. I just disagree with the way they try to do it. Did Dhoover realy expect us to just take that in and join the war to give RIM another front? What would be in it for us? Especially when tentions with pnut are rising as well we would be splitting up our fronts which would be extremely inconvenient.

So i wish RIM and JOB the best of luck and hope they give Bold a hard time ;)

DeletedUser81551

"You gotta learn, you don't have to react to everything. Just sit back and watch clowns do, what clowns do."

Good luck to BOLD and *RiM* for their fancy war ;o)
P.S. Don't be sad if your trains start failing once again. Remember i'm still there....watching ;oD

Happy Hunting!

||A|L|I||