The Best Tribe on Word 70 Period!

DeletedUser59417

images

Many tribes strive to be the best, however only one tribe can claim that title. Surely, they are Gods to be worshiped. Tribal wars is a fast past non stop killing field where only the strong survive and the weak must get eaten so the stronger tribes can grow a prosper. Its not often we as mere tribal wars players get to be in the presence of such greatness. Truly, their catapults are something to behold. There not made out of cats or anything.

They are perfect in every sense of the word. They even use microscopes when farming to properly micro farm every barb possible. Yes, i am sure we could all benefit from understanding their great works. Hopefully, one will write a guide and we can all learn how to be the best, yet until that time we will just have to admit how truly awesome they are as a tribe.

So, the moment you have all been waiting for.......The Big reveal of the Great tribe.

[Click The spoiler below]

For "The Best" tribe Around!

[spoil]Who is this great tribe? [spoil] I must know![spoil] Tell us already....[spoil] Another spoiler[spoil] Whats the point i give up![spoil] /rage quit [spoil] And the tribe is [spoil] :icon_rolleyes: [spoil]
phyton-monty-python-holy-grail-knights-who-say-ni-256407.jpg
[/spoil] [/spoil] [/spoil] [/spoil] [/spoil][/spoil] [/spoil][/spoil][/spoil]

You are not worthy to comment on the awesomeness of this tribe. Bow down now and leave this thread. Niyah!

I dare you to find a better tribe, there isn't one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106973

It didn't take me long, I found lots of better tribes.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: = Ni =
Side 2:
Tribes: ACE_KB

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,556
Side 2: 45,255
Difference: 23,699

chart

they are losing to a mass recruiting family tribe

DeletedUser59417

All they want is a shrubbery!

Monty python tribes don't need stats to be the best!

You are all just jelly and to you i say, "Ni"

you heard me!

DeletedUser

"The Knights Who Say Ni" is such an over-used tribe name, it's unbelievable. I hate it.

DeletedUser

i was in w43 version of ""The Knights Who Say Ni"

Yeah, can tell as it says it beneath your sig. :p

**EDIT**: " w39- A21. :) I WILL eventually figure out who all of you old bastards were.

Last edited by a moderator: