The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

DeletedUser106296

W62 - Agency; Very fun tribe, all the co-ordination from the tribe was completely out of this world. I love it from start to finish.
W57 - Ill; Another one of my favourites, loved it until we got nobled b/c leader getting RL Issues which messed up leadership.

what id you use at w73 my king ?

Slytnt

The reason LIO is dissolving is not because of your stats, but because 4 council members have left for their own reasons. Three left due to real life issues, Woodburner left for, well, as you put there, his reasons.We understood that Random was an issue, but we were fighting another tribe at the time (the decision of which was made by Woodburner and which I do not fully understand).

These are the facts. I know what is going on because I am actually a member of the council. No, I don't know how Woodburner is feeling, but I know that he left the tribe and people are following his lead as a result.

I should add that he left the tribe rather dramatically after taking power over meerington. It was his decision to leave and he did not try and consult us at all. I can also point out that he was in direct control of all diplomacy and recruiting, and so the 'point whores' are there because he put them there.

Also I would like to point out that we don't actually have any point whores, as we have troop counts on everyone in the tribe. Woodburners were amongst the lowest.

Woodburner is rather pathetic. And to still be in LIO/LBO is pathetic also. The tribe was being targeted by half of K45 :icon_rolleyes: and had no hope anyways. I formed the tribe to have fun, and to see how I could progress with it, until some wrong members stepped up with their old friends, and turned it into a disaster actually. The tribe did have hope, not under LIO/LBO but as Warg!

DeletedUser

Woodburner is rather pathetic. And to still be in LIO/LBO is pathetic also. The tribe was being targeted by half of K45 :icon_rolleyes: and had no hope anyways. I formed the tribe to have fun, and to see how I could progress with it, until some wrong members stepped up with their old friends, and turned it into a disaster actually. The tribe did have hope, not under LIO/LBO but as Warg!
This is coming from the man who formed a council and then didn't listen to their decisions and told the mto stuff themselves because he would run the tribe as he wanted.

Slytnt

This is coming from the man who formed a council and then didn't listen to their decisions and told the mto stuff themselves because he would run the tribe as he wanted.
I was the leader wasn't I? I put a poll up in the forums for everyone to see, I have the power to make the decisions, I told people if they didn't like how the tribe was being ran, that they had the option to leave, several times. It was also a week into the world, and the best option was to cancel diplomacy but apparently Woodburner's always right :icon_rolleyes:

devil667

About you not recruiting point whores?. The 3 villas I have are all LIO.

1. The Icelord - 25/25 def troops. with a Level 1 wall at 2800 or so points.

2. Sabaan - Almost nothing but militia I think, and about a 1200 axe+400-500 LC?

3. Markblablalba - ^ Same as above.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dont need troops if you look big and scary, just horrible people then scout you and think they can noble you, like this is some war game :icon_sad:

DeletedUser110464

You must have a lot of friends then...very happy friends that is...

DeletedUser

About you not recruiting point whores?. The 3 villas I have are all LIO.

1. The Icelord - 25/25 def troops. with a Level 1 wall at 2800 or so points.

2. Sabaan - Almost nothing but militia I think, and about a 1200 axe+400-500 LC?

3. Markblablalba - ^ Same as above.

:icon_rolleyes:
I'm sorry I think you missed the part where I said that these people didn't post for support. Sabaan came to us as a refugee and was accepted against my vote. Icelord and Markwhateverthefkhisnamewas were both recruited in LBO and I had no say in those recruitments.

The 25 def troops he had would have been due to the 'packet support' system that Woodburner implemented.

Also, can I point out that Meerington is now trying to claim credit for everything that happened in LIO :') it's cute

I was the leader wasn't I? I put a poll up in the forums for everyone to see, I have the power to make the decisions,

No you are right, you DID have the power to make decisions, but you didn't listen to a single thing your council said at all. There was literally no point in you having a council; You actually formed several alliances before BP even ended - with no justification - only to break them within days of it ending. And then ended off by storming out of the tribe like some spoilt brat because everyone pointed out the inconsistencies you were making. Woodburner did not make all the right decisions but he certainly did not make as many wrong as you did.

I find it funny that this is all stemming from the fact that I said LIO was the best tribe I had been in, in terms of feeling like a family, because they were. It is a shame that Woodburner watched it all burn (ironic some might say) but I am getting my blood boiling my Meerington trying to act all high and mighty. Nice 2k village there by the way Meerington. Points don't mean anything, sure, but really? This far into the world and you don't have an Academy yet? For all that talk you don't have a lot to back it up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110464

The 25 def troops he had would have been due to the 'packet support' system that Woodburner implemented.

By the time nobles come around a total of 1000 spears and 1000 swords is not good enough for support...just saying...

And what coordination too? 1 person sends support? Obviously the message got out if someone sent support at all, but that's pretty bad participation.

DeletedUser

By the time nobles come around a total of 1000 spears and 1000 swords is not good enough for support...just saying...

And what coordination too? 1 person sends support? Obviously the message got out if someone sent support at all, but that's pretty bad participation.
I don't know how many times I have to mention this: this person did not ask for support. The 25 defensive troops in his village would have been ones he made when he joined the tribe.
The idea was that many players would send 1 'packet' of support to someone who needed it, and the size of the 'packet' would be increased over time. When first implemented, 20 packets from the tribe would be enough to wall most attacks. However, as you have correctly pointed out, that is no longer the case.

I didn't see this idea as effective but Woodburner adopted it so I decided I might as well - it was better than nothing. LIO was a near pure-offensive tribe. A few hybrids here or there but definitely not enough to block a dedicated strike.

DeletedUser111495

Least they are still here....

DeletedUser113220

red.png
Purple Revenge 4 Delling (571|405) K452,811DreamSweeper [AFLAC]Purple Rhino [CARROT]2014-02-21 23:27:58
green.png
Purple Revenge 4 Delling (571|405) K452,299DellingDreamSweeper [AFLAC]2014-02-12 07:17:13
I find the name of that village ironic. ;)

- Drake

Last edited:

DeletedUser112260

Back to the topic! lol

Best tribe: Zip-Boys (world 66)
Why: Great leadership, great coordination, and nice enough people :p

DeletedUser75632

The tribe that wins this world..... will have to hang their heads in disgrace that they played it to the end... it is soooo useless... filled with merging fools that only eat inactives and their own firiens who went inactive out of sheer boredom.

There are some tribes out there that won the world without ever merging once...