The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

DeletedUser90549

First of KTA in W42? Are you for real?

w40- KATA My most favorite of all reason being when Kata was established rank 1 tribe already had a million and within few months they had to war Rank 1 tribe LOST while warring one of their minion tribe. Kata being under rated yet It had won that world fair and squire.

i wouldnt say that you guys won fair and square..... :p

fidel I

Hard choice for me make.
Probably the most action packed tribe I've been apart of was called TEOG! on .uk casual world, but wasn't that successful as I would of hoped.
Most successful was probably TEOD! on .uk w16, then I might say U.W.S on .uk w13 which didn't last very long either.

DeletedUser

W53- Drama!

cream of the crop really.... jayjayjay, sanchez, stevei, Red, Kreme, Kitty, asif.... the list goes on and on. Had an absolute blast on that world and the fact that I was there for it defo proves the old adage "It's not what you know, It's who you know" :lol:

DeletedUser44759

For me still has to be SLW on w22, with MANIC W24 and Rage! on a few worlds coming second, but old TW was very different to post 20's worlds so hard to compare tbh, also the 20's were a different game to single figure worlds so...

DeletedUser

I wouldnt normally bother with these sorts of things, but I really hate liars and in particular when people start using my own achievements and taking credit for them it irritates me even more.

The opening poster ".Sam" lied. Firstly he spoke about how much hoang taught him and yet hoang was never in ACTIVE, he also did not recognise my name despite the fact that I was the sole founder and leader of ACTIVE. I also personally vetted every single recruit so that i could gauge them better.

basically, i got to know every single person in ACTIVE, and i knew them well, and i made sure they knew me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic Pandas

I wouldnt normally bother with these sorts of things, but I really hate liars and in particular when people start using my own achievements and taking credit for them it irritates me even more.

The opening poster ".Sam" lied. Firstly he spoke about how much hoang taught him and yet hoang was never in ACTIVE, he also did not recognise my name despite the fact that I was the sole founder and leader of ACTIVE. I also personally vetted every single recruit so that i could gauge them better.

basically, i got to know every single person in ACTIVE, and i knew them well, and i made sure they knew me.

*Yawn*

DeletedUser

clever

EDIT: Trolls were better "in my day"

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

Ahhh an old yet familiar name! It has been awhile simz, hope all is well.

Trolls were better in our day, I agree.

ACTIVE was a very fun group of people.

DeletedUser

apparently the drunken ways havent changed as i kinda hoped i dreamed getting back on these forums...but i did :(

Hey MC (I have forgotten your real name for the moment), anyway, nice to see a few familiar names still kicking around and hopefully keeping the general standard of play at a good level ;)

Did you ever hop onto an account in ACTIVE? I'm pretty sure you were meant to at some point but can't remember if you did?

ending the ramble and keeping on topic...

Best Tribe:

Most Fun: W36 ACTIVE - obviously

Most Skilled - W26 Pills

Most Dominant - W45 RAKI

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how you can mention ACTIVE without mentioning Simz though :p

I called it simzy <3

Good Times.

apparently the drunken ways havent changed as i kinda hoped i dreamed getting back on these forums...but i did :(

haha great to see you simzy.. ACTIVE were great days. Talking to Spud last night, he's doing great <3 and MC is Alex and yes he did play in ACTIVE :D You'll remember when you are sober :p :X

<3