The Best Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser35307
  • Start date

DeletedUser35307

As i happen to agree with Super fast, an think this forum has almost died, i would like to bring back a thread that usually got some posts.

Please don't list your own tribe.

I will post my views if this thread ever gets more than a page of replies.

DeletedUser

I know you said not to post your own tribe but it's so tempting.

Famlee in my case I would say. Seeing as I could be seen as bias i'll say another tribe.

For quality, Rumble and 300 by far. Excellent players. Also zodiac although I know very little about them.

Vesper is always a good one to.

DeletedUser

W33 is the world that I have been playing most and as far as I can say, without my tribe including, the top tribes haven't changed at all.

SIKE and Evolve were great tribes and merging into Famlee didn't make any difference to their quality, but still I believe it would have been better if they were separate.
Rumble and 300 are also good tribes, with experienced players as I can see spreading well in their area.
HAWKs are still the target group for any flames, but they haven't show the opposite yet and I'm expecting something to happen in the future.

DeletedUser

There's not much talk about them, but i think E=MC2 are doing a pretty good job with holding on to their #2 rank and expanding to different continents.

DeletedUser

There's not much talk about them, but i think E=MC2 are doing a pretty good job with holding on to their #2 rank and expanding to different continents.

There expanding the complete wrong way though. Looks like their heading for a head on battle with Famlee. Also possible exposure to Rumble from K44. Need to watch what they do.

DeletedUser

hmm lol once again Reborn get totally forgotten maybe players don't see the nr.3 in the world spot anymore .?

Anyway i think Famlee will obviously do well unless someone decides to take them on in a massive battle . other then that Sins are a good tribe and Rumble of course don't know about Zodiac or 300 ...

Neversleeps

It's still hard to give you a list of the five best tribes.

As very few of the top 20, or even 10 tribes have been in a war. So it is sort of hard to tell what tribe is ranked on what level.

If I had to give a list of the top 3 tribes, I would pick;

1. Famlee - Leaders have expirence under there belt, great group of members.

2. E=MC² - Have yet to see them in a war, they have some good members but seems went a bit button happy on members pushing the max.

3. O.C.S. - Surprised?! Well you shouldn't be, O.C.S. is one of the best tribes that have remainded under ther radar. Group of real life friends who recently showed there power by taking our DracoA.

DeletedUser

gotta disagree with OCS

look at their noblings, and then you look at the fact there area isnt that tough. Whenever they have been hit by a half decent player, their players have folded

DeletedUser

idk ^_^ from what ive seen they have proven them selves compared to there number of players.
Id have to say im liking SINS. ( not sure if they will prove them self's but i feel they will)

^_^ and of course id have to say my own tribe :p

Neversleeps

gotta disagree with OCS

look at their noblings, and then you look at the fact there area isnt that tough. Whenever they have been hit by a half decent player, their players have folded

I agree that they don't have the greatest bunch of players. But the thing that makes them good is the fact that they got eachothers backs and they don't care if they get taken out in the process as long as they help eachother.

Thats what a lot of tribes lack going into wars ect. Members are not willing to help, they don't want to lose troops or they just play for themeselfs.

The reason I didn't put tribes like Sins or Reborn, is they are unknown yet. They have yet to come out and say, I declare on you and we will show you what we got.

So far they have since they have declared war on DracoA and taken out JP. I don't care they way it is done, they did it and it is a lot more accomplishments they about any other tribe in the top 20 have done. Atleast they just didn't mass recruit members in there K, they took them on. I am not sure that they will last in six months with the big tribes around them, but they go the right attitude and if they where in a different area I think they could grow to be a real threat. So at this point, they are my 3rd ranked tribe.

Last edited:

Rulerofmiddleearth

There is a pretty big difference between not have been/being in a war, and not declare it on the forums.

But obviously the result is the same, you keep below the radar.

While you risk loosing valuable public support by not informing people of your victories and ongoing wars, you also have the pleasure of being underestimated wich could prove equally valuable.

Nothing much have changed lately, besides a pretty big increase of diplomatic approaches concerning Famlee's merge, but there is a few tribes that still have kept my respect.

Zodiac for the whole ideology (and a leader that can both speak english AND reason). Never had anything to do with Vesper, but I guess its somewhat the same ideology.

300 for showing skill can keep a lowmember tribe going (even though its not the hardest area).

A couple of other tribes have gotten a few +1's too, solely for their leaders ability to communicate in understandable english and for showing adept diplomacy skills.

The best tribes doesnt allways win, as in real life war, but its obvious we will have alot more to judge by, when more tribes start to creep out of their K's.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Rumble. Even though the whole "kinda scary" gets to me each time I see it.

Last edited:

Super fast

that didn't really take JP out, he kind of just went inactive slowly. he was kicking ass until he went inactive

DeletedUser

I think E=MC2 in my opinion is the best tribe. Ya I know I might be being biased but they are brilliant, they are yet to prove themselves worthy.

Draco might pop round to be a good tribe as well, as well as O.C.S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am in E=MC² too and i like this tribe, and its current expanding. As i am in, i don't include it in my ranking :
1) Of course Famlee : great managers always make great tribe ; but they have great players too, so for me it's an incredible war machine
2) Rumble : small and kickass ; clever players
3) O.C.S. : solidarity is one of the most important thing in this game ; they all know each other, and they are very coordinated ; sacrifice is just normal for them, and i really like them, despite the limits of their tribe (few members in the core)

DeletedUser

Is OCS the Order of St. James of the Sword?

One of there members is right next to me in continent 22 as i was gonna noble him, but im not so sure now...will they still come for me even deep in the core?

im not going to risk it :/

Super fast

yes O.C.S is order of St.James

Famlee: my tribe ;P great tribe great leaders

E=MC2: soild family tribe, have talked with duke, seems like a good guy / smart leader

Rumble: small but powerful

300: best tribe for quality, their four members are in the top 50 best players in world imo

O.C.S: good solid tribe, will go far imo

Last edited:

owainn

My personall favourites are,

Rumble- Because they are talented and stick to their ideals. They also do their fair share of teaching and are in many ways like my own tribe, even in the stats...

Rank- Top 40- All- Members- Avg.player- Vills- Avg.Vill
24 Rumble 360.795 360.795 20 18.040 110 3.280
25 ZODIAC 355.593 355.593 20 17.780 99 3.592

See what I mean? :p almost identical.

Famlee- Because they are the top-dog of the world, every world needs a tribe like Famlee to set the standard, a tribe that people aspire to join or even defeat is good to have. Although I wasn't a huge fan of the way they merged to become what they are, the fact remains that SIKE and evolve set the benchmark even on their own.

Sins Probably the most underestimated tribe in this world. I would challenge any tribe to try and take K46 from them. I was pleasently suprised about their clinical aproach to things and skill of some of their players.

300 You killed Kazman! you ******s! Thats all the insight I can give on them.

There are a lot more too, but I tend not to form a definite oppinion of tribes too far away from me.

DeletedUser

300: best tribe for quality, their four members are in the top 50 best players in world imo
of the 3 i recognize, top class players. top 50 is a little loose. there may be 20 players
better than some of them but i couldn't list them. this is a dream team.
are they here for the noble system?

So far they have since they have declared war on DracoA and taken out JP. I don't care they way it is done, they did it and it is a lot more accomplishments they about any other tribe in the top 20 have done. Atleast they just didn't mass recruit members in there K, they took them on. I am not sure that they will last in six months with the big tribes around them, but they go the right attitude and if they where in a different area I think they could grow to be a real threat. So at this point, they are my 3rd ranked tribe.

this is how stache got started on w6. almost to a T. they showed good teamwork and took
down a top player. they were tight knit. i never thought they were particularly good players
and i really still dont. they were a damn good tribe though. they became the most
respected in that world. time will tell.

i think Famlee will eventually fall for reasons that they themselves have stated.
that doesn't make them not good.

rumble is my favorite tribe, but i will destroy them with my psychic powers.