The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser

And BB, I'm sorry but how do you expect that a player that is playing one of his first worlds could come up with OPs on his own? Okay, let's face it. He is one of the top players in the world. But to lead bunch of people in succesfull operation?

And if you actually cared to properly read my post, which you clearly hav'nt, you will see that we, or I never asked him to come up with a whole plan.

DeletedUser

Hey, whatever makes him happy... I probably would have done the same thing, except sooner.

DeletedUser

Hey, whatever makes him happy... I probably would have done the same thing, except sooner.

...and you're bragging about your lack of loyalty? Call me crazy, but I don't think I'd brag about that.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Some people value loyalty above all else and would honor our commitments, even to the bitter end if that's what it came down to. Some of us think that our word must count for something, otherwise we're nothing.

Then again, some of us have this thing called a spine. I wouldn't expect a player celebrating another's betrayal to understand what that means, and how that guides our principles.

Above all else, this is just plain sad. I feel bad for the traitor, but even worse for those defending him.

DeletedUser

...and you're bragging about your lack of loyalty? Call me crazy, but I don't think I'd brag about that.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Some people value loyalty above all else and would honor our commitments, even to the bitter end if that's what it came down to. Some of us think that our word must count for something, otherwise we're nothing.

Then again, some of us have this thing called a spine. I wouldn't expect a player celebrating another's betrayal to understand what that means, and how that guides our principles.

Above all else, this is just plain sad. I feel bad for the traitor, but even worse for those defending him.
Mmmhmm... I'm calling Bullshit. Especially on that principles crap. The only principles are the game rules. Can't comment on having a spine, though, didn't really fit into what you were saying. And if I were to, I'd be violating flame foul 1 (no RL insults)

Theres a reason I stay loyal to my tribe. Because of the friends and fun I have there. Yeah, that sounds fruity. So what? Something Saurab obviously thought lacked in Legion, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, then you obviously have been seriously missing out on the most entertaining part of TW. The people who value loyalty are mostly those who make friends with their tribe mates, since it is alot worse when one of your friends that has been working with you backstabs you. Saurab was in your tribe for what, 1 week? He didn't like it. Because someone says they're going to merge with you, suddenly you think they're permanently bound to your tribe? He didn't sign over his soul to you, he can do whatever he thinks is necessary to enjoy his TW experience before leaving for his career. Its bad enough he had to suffer in Watch for so long.

And you must be an idiot if you thought I was bragging. :icon_rolleyes: I was saying who? is a fun tribe. And if you think defending him is bad, find a mirror cause this squabble you are spewing is really pathetic. No need to get you're femanine hormones all worked out.

I hate it when people ignore my sig. Especially when I'm on pain killers that make me agressive. So, please find a ditch to hide in before I bring out the Flame machine.
Edit: Actually, come on lets see what you've got. I'm kinda bored today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure if you want to fight alone and eventually lose all your villages. :icon_wink:
Don't be so sure, Who? has been eating away quite a few members of the hug alliance. Enough where 5 (4 now) tribes only have about a 150 village lead on almost us and we're fighting on so many different fronts. And tbh, I'd rather fight alone than be the gangbanger. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Don't be so sure, Who? has been eating away quite a few members of the hug alliance. Enough where 5 (4 now) tribes only have about a 150 village lead on almost us and we're fighting on so many different fronts. And tbh, I'd rather fight alone than be the gangbanger. :icon_cool:

Oooh :) it seems the Who? offensive is over though, your nobling of LEGION seems to have dried up, and it never even started on DETOX or HAWKS :D
Oh and tell papoomio he is finally winning his war against those dreaded barbs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Btw my favourite stats of the war so far :)
Side 1:
Tribes: Who?
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DETOX
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 38
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,725
Side 2: 241,673
Difference: 237,948

image.php

DeletedUser

Don't be selfish, we haven't gotten to you yet :p Wait your turn.

DeletedUser

When are you going to get to us? :) Maybe when we get to k35? Btw ig name?

DeletedUser

When are you going to get to us? :) Maybe when we get to k35? Btw ig name?
Our troops are busy. I could spew some BS to make someone feel better, but only time will tell.
But I will say, you're not our major front atm and thats kinda obvious, so don't get on your high horse yet.

DeletedUser

Im not on any high horse, just a bit of friendly banter :) Oh and btw it doesnt look like you are getting LEGION either :S

DeletedUser

Yea, u guys pretty much have no nukes or nbles left on the legion front line, while we played defensive, we still have at least 94 members who want to get some offensive on u guys cause we have the troops

DeletedUser

Lol. Do you actually know what you say when you say it? Sometimes I don't think you do.

DeletedUser

Oh and tell papoomio he is finally winning his war against those dreaded barbs :icon_wink:

I have never found the need to flame a single person on these forums It's simply not my thing, but seeing as though you felt the need to drag me into this, I shall respond.
My ODA speaks for itself, especially in light of my proximity to my enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have never found the need to flame a single person on these forums It's simply not my thing, but seeing as though you felt the need to drag me into this, I shall respond.
My ODA speaks for itself, especially in light of my proximity to my enemy.
I laughed when I saw Pap had gained 13 more enemy vills than mines long12 last month. Then I checked the ODA ranks... 3 to 223. That made me laugh even more.
[/friendly banter] :)

DeletedUser

Surely that is to be expected when papoomio has 340 more villages then me. More villages then me, more offensive villages, more ability to gain ODA. But lets not forget this is a team game and as a team DETOX are winning and when it comes down to it thats all that matters not individuals. Tbh though if papoomio had been fully concentrating on this war though, could he not have taken more enemy villages? And vulcan why wont you tell me your ig name im interested ;)

DeletedUser

Oooh :) it seems the Who? offensive is over though, your nobling of LEGION seems to have dried up, and it never even started on DETOX or HAWKS :D
Barbs are there. Why shouldn't we noble them? Nukes take about 750 hours to build and it may take you several nukes to get a village. Barbarians are free. We got the merchants to keep everything running and can still educate over 75 nobles, so why not?

Give me one good reason why you should't noble barbs.

This person doesn't think nobling barbarians is bad. :icon_wink:

Edit: I'm sorry I lied a little. Just built a bunch of nobles. It's 70 now. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I didnt say you shouldnt noble barbs at all :) I just said papoomio was winning against them. Yes it may take a few nukes to get a village but if you are not willing to expend a few nukes to gain enemy villages then maybe that is why you are losing the war if that is your general view. One reason not to mass noble barbs is that you now have lots of villages with low level recruiting buildings and therefore you can't churn troops out of them as quickly so when our "huggle alliance" finally gets to papoomio he is going to have a lot of extra work because he will have more villages to defend with less of a troops to village ratio.