The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser51390

I am going to disregard that obvious provocation remark there thewall, nice of you to think of me as some immature petulent child who throws a tantrum when he doesnt get his way, your probably right, then again....

Now i suggest you watch how you speak to me, i dont do this thing for the good of my health or to impress people like you. I do it for the world and the forums and to improove activity, which you have clearly stated you are not a fan off. So i suugest you back off or i wont do it all together, its no skin off my nose, but just be aware that it will be your doing if this forum dies by flaming one its only revivers....your choice wall. Feel free to flame me all you like in the forum about tribal stuff, and ingame things, but as i have said i am neutral in this paper, and i would appreciate if you would be too.

Back on topic. With regards to the format RoME, i appreciate your input, i have thought about alot of different ways of setting it up but the one here (imo) is the best. Any important information (such as BB codes) can be placed at the bottom of the page if people are interested. But i am just getting used to the forum tools and so i will have to have a play around with them before i am comfortable making it into a news paper. I will have to see, no doubt the Big Bob Times will develop and change in the future as i try out new formats.

:lol: yes it was obvious provocation BB, but its all in good fun and jokes. the petty arguments do bring out alot of forum goers aswell. But making a threat that you will stop the paper if your flamed..seriously? who gives a flying fark lol.

Yes I might might enjoy the paper but it woudnt hurt my feelings if it wasnt around :icon_rolleyes:

Remember a few months ago myself and grumpy shut these forums down ordering silence. from who?.... ITs in game inactivity I dislike not forum inactivity. :icon_wink:

p.s. on this lil bit..
I am going to disregard that obvious provocation remark there thewall

you clearly didnt disregard the comment and you felt the need to comment on it..

nice of you to think of me as some immature petulent child who throws a tantrum when he doesnt get his way, your probably right, then again....

Well I didnt think of you this way until...

Now i suggest you watch how you speak to me, i dont do this thing for the good of my health or to impress people like you. I do it for the world and the forums and to improove activity, which you have clearly stated you are not a fan off. So i suugest you back off or i wont do it all together, its no skin off my nose, but just be aware that it will be your doing if this forum dies by flaming one its only revivers....your choice wall. Feel free to flame me all you like in the forum about tribal stuff, and ingame things, but as i have said i am neutral in this paper, and i would appreciate if you would be too.

way to contridict yourself there buddy:icon_wink:

in all seriousness bobbert I do look forward to the paper. There are many tribes i personally have not dealt with. I havent dealt with your tribe since yoeleven who was a former advisary and old friend of mine from w23.

there are many other tribes id like to hear from aswell. Just a thought if your going to do this can you have intereviews with random people from tribes aside from leaders aswell. Id like to hear it from a tribeman's prospective from time to time.

DeletedUser

Thankyou for the suggestion wall...I will certainly have something in the paper about the ordinary people of the world, perhaps even you.

Good day all!

DeletedUser51390

Thankyou for the suggestion wall...I will certainly have something in the paper about the ordinary people of the world, perhaps even you.

Good day all!

:icon_redface: im not one of the ordinary people though lol. im a well known figure of w33 and am leading the rank 1 tribe.

besides i gave tic toc an interview in the first issue i think, so you can feel free to choose someone else :)

DeletedUser

and theres me thinking you actually like to be the centre of attention...

I wonder where i got that impression from

DeletedUser

Issue 2 - Enjoy.

issue2.jpg

issue2sup.jpg

issue2sup2.jpg

DeletedUser

Great to see another issue bob. :) Good to see a bit of info about the other pats of the worlds aswell.

Some spoilers and "clicky stuff" would give it a bit more pazazz, but i know you said that you want to get to grips with the first few issues.

Good start bob, and i hope you keep it up!!! PLEASE

DeletedUser51390

very good issue bob, keep it up and sry i havent written you back yet. perhaps this weekend ill be able to but no promises

DeletedUser

Haha my favorite part in this issue is where you talked about Leon The Greatest. He was the leader of HOTA, the first tribe we at Legion ever warred against and I had the pleasure of rimming Leon. I guess he'll get to have seconds on that rimming by someone else :lol:

DeletedUser51390

Haha my favorite part in this issue is where you talked about Leon The Greatest. He was the leader of HOTA, the first tribe we at Legion ever warred against and I had the pleasure of rimming Leon. I guess he'll get to have seconds on that rimming by someone else :lol:

yeathats gota suck for him lol

early in this world the first player i nobled restarted in center of his tribe and landed next to IFY lol...he was rimmed a second time by us:lol:

DeletedUser

Nicely done, so this will not be just a weekly thing every sunday? Or did this one happen to come a bit early? Twice a week would be great, but I don't know if there's enough going around for that.

Also, it would be great to actually see some stats posted along with stories. Excellent job so far and I have noticed a lot more forum activity this week.

DeletedUser

I think that by adding a that few interviewers to the BBT team, a broader range of opinions could be covered on the forums, and each edition would contain more of a variety of topics instead of always covering Who? v Southern + Eastern w33.

DeletedUser

Good job keeping it as unbiased as possible. :)

And good issue all the way, it's always nice to catch some news of the other tribes except who & alliance.

DeletedUser

very good issue bob, keep it up and sry i havent written you back yet. perhaps this weekend ill be able to but no promises

Not a problem, because we have already covered the whole Who? vs Alliance War, it will now be a side story instead of headline news, unless of course there is something major to report. Any comments from leaders will be used to bulk up stats and stories of the war, so there is no rush at all to write to me.

Nicely done, so this will not be just a weekly thing every sunday? Or did this one happen to come a bit early? Twice a week would be great, but I don't know if there's enough going around for that.

This first news edition was brought out early just so people can see exactly what i am doing. In the future it will not be coming out every week. I will basically create a paper when i have enough news to fill a 3 page spread as you can see above, any less and there is little point to the paper. I will get a paper out every so often,but the fluctuations with news in the world does not allow me to set certain time periods between publication.

I think that by adding a that few interviewers to the BBT team, a broader range of opinions could be covered on the forums, and each edition would contain more of a variety of topics instead of always covering Who? v Southern + Eastern w33.

Good idea jeremy, i will be advertising for reporters/interviewers in the very near future.

DeletedUser

Nice job. I'm surprised you wouldn't feature the war a bit more in future issues. Are there really that many other big stories to cover? I'm sorry you and wally got off to a bad start.

Overall, I'm very impressed. The added art is a great touch as well.

DeletedUser

Just like to add that it is very well laid out and well prepared.......and that you should take no criticism of anything in there, as putting time and effort into this paper is enough....

it seems fairly unbiased....and a few more topic may be better...but if you had one, then i applaud you for the time you have put in.

DeletedUser

I am looking forward to the next issue. I may light a fire or two and make some news.

DeletedUser

Keep it up Big Bob ! Very nice touch indeed . As for the other tribes. I like it . I was also part of a rim tribe once before and felt very excluded if we were never mentioned.

DeletedUser

I thank you all your support guys!

It means alot that you are enjoying it.