The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser

One would`ve thought that if you were bored you could have done something with your 1, 4 million point account against Who ?

Ah crap there I go starting this thread again !

Ok I wont post anything one this subject again as this will just lead to more meaningless replies .:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Maybe if you had waited then the leadership would have strengthened anyhow. You have to settle in with your new tribe before giving up on it. You were in legion for like a week dude. Way to give it a shot....

DeletedUser

and this will leave a bitter taste in alot of mouths.- do you think i care about that.

Yes i do think you care about that..... Why else would you come to the forums and keep breaking down everyones opinions into quotes, and trying to answer them all individually.

Get over the fact that you left a tribe during a war when they could have used you.... You jumped ship, and now you have to deal with the flak that comes from this situation.

Move on.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Conveniantly turning coat and launching all those built up nukes on your former tribemates..... Do everyone smell a rat ?

DeletedUser75474

Scums like him will not last long, trust me on that one.
You'll taste what LEGION has been hiding for so long.

DeletedUser

Yes i do think you care about that..... Why else would you come to the forums and keep breaking down everyones opinions into quotes, and trying to answer them all individually.

Get over the fact that you left a tribe during a war when they could have used you.... You jumped ship, and now you have to deal with the flak that comes from this situation.

Move on.:icon_neutral:
I kinda gotta jump in here.

Brett you know I <3 you and everything and I've wanted to stay out of this because it's pretty much an unbelievably stupid conversation but I gotta say.. you jumped ship.. when you were in Morph!. I'm going to use your exact words here:

"Get over the fact that you left a tribe during a war when they could have used you.... You jumped ship, and now you have to deal with the flak that comes from this situation."​

People, Brett (sorry for using you :icon_redface:) left Morph! when it was just us vs. Hawks due to lack of communication as Sp.aG was pretty much paying next to no attention to this world. You're not just hating on Saurabh because of what he done; your hating on him because he left your Huggliance. I don't see any of your hating Brett (thankfully). Brett and Saurabh done pretty much the exact same thing bar a few minor things but he's liked because he joined your side. I know for a fact that everyone who knew Brett personally from Who? like him.

DeletedUser

Brett left after fighting us for like two months with just a few friends within that k with no outside help... Saurkraut left because hes just a plain traitor. Big Dif homes

DeletedUser

Yep, i was fighting Hawks for a couple of months with mates, was nt getting basically any support off players, and when i did leave morph i didnt join Hawks, i joined DETOX, which was a neutral tribe, and i was not waring them.

Its similar i will give you that, but i gave it a good go, gave the war everything i had, and when the last straw fell on us in K65, (wont go over this it as about 3-4 months ago and i think has been shafted in the forums before) thats when it was time to leave...
I honestly cant think i can be accused of running fom a fight when i was in Morph!, and i did leave for a neutral tribe aswell.

As for the "us fighting Hawks", it was basically just Uncle.sam, balkie, and me fighting Hawks... We were the Hawks war, we were the "Us" in the war.

We didnt leave because of the war either it was beause of a convosation with the leadership which lead to us leaving.
Hawks and Morph! had beaten each other to a standstill... in fact i think back then we were a couple of weeks away from a ceasefire.

Morph! was a very different tribe to Who? aswell ... Morph! was cripled by inactiity and a shell of its former self. It seems reinvigorated now, and focused. Nice to see aswell, and druss, im glad you got the honesty to talk straight with me. :)
Thats why i <3 you too! :icon_cool:

Anyway, like you said druss, this thread is getting out of control!
I might move on now, i dont think im helping keep it on topic...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

As i stated in in a previous post... saurabh001 was activly attacking who? and we him until he decided to join

you wont notice it much on stats due to their not being much success on either side of things.. he defended quite a bit and so did we.

But if there was the coordination he was looking for he could have done much more damage since it woudnt have been basically on his own.

And tbh, I had held off on targetting him on many occasions due to me personally wanting to bring saurabh into who?

We spoke often and he was very loyal and wouldnt turn on watch while in watch even though he wasnt the happiest with the efforts they were putting against us. He was a friend and i didnt want to attack, but of course we would have and were in the planning stages when he made his choice to come aboard, So the planning was put on hold until things were finallized.

Now also I will say this.

Saurabh001 left LEGION to join Who? in the midst of a gang bang from many tribes, he did this because the game wasnt fun for him, he saw Legion not showing much effort to corrdinate in the north and he felt as if they were on their own. He saw the team work and coordination coming form who? and despite the gang bang he stilll choose to leave.

He took a risk to make the GAME more fun for him and has said he is more then willing to get completely rimmed as a who? member knowing he is haing fun and playing the way its meant to be played.

He left his tribe being sorounded on all sides by his fromer tribemates expecting them to attack him and yet he did it, you have the nerve to call him a coward for leaving. I think htat shows more courage and more guts than anything.

Too many players stay in a tribe they hate out of fear for what would happen if they left. Those players are cowards.

Its ok though they still come in handy aswell considering there are a few left in legion who are more then willing to give me information at my request :icon_wink:

To be completely honest its not Saurabh that failed Leigion, its Legion that failed him.

So while you guys continue to bash saurabh001 for leaving he will continue to make the gme fun for him, after all isnt that what this is all about?

gargareth

Saurkraut left because hes just a plain traitor. Big Dif homes

ill assume that you meant saurabh001 by that idiotic typo,

Traitor you say?

he left because he was not enjoying being in Legion and he wanted to join Who? as he thought it would be more fun, this is a game, having fun is the main point,
if he is not enjoying being in Legion or any tribe, then i would advise him to leave it in pursuit of something more fun,

if being in a tribe is not fun and you leave, as walleh said that tribe has failed you not the other way around, there is a "leave tribe" button and it is there so that people can, guess what? Leave their tribe.

He left because he didn't like your tribe and wanted to join a tribe that would be more fun for him, and Who? was the tribe he choose to join, he is not a "plain traitor", he is playing this game as games are meant to be played.

DeletedUser

I think LEGION are being a bit bashed here for failing saurabh and I think unfairly. Fair enough they didnt make any plans but they had only just merged they were in the middle of their own ops. You cant just expect them to pop a plan out of their hat. It takes a lot of planning to make a successful op. It is very hard to make an op for a continent that you are not very near, so a LEGION player making an op for ex-watch! players probably would have been unsuccessful anyway. Furthermore if they had just given saurabh and other ex-watch! players an op to work on and the op had failed then there would have been more then saurabh leaving the tribe.

DeletedUser

Everyone just stop burnin sab, as she always has a comeback and it will not affect her

DeletedUser

ill assume that you meant saurabh001 by that idiotic typo,

Traitor you say?

he left because he was not enjoying being in Legion and he wanted to join Who? as he thought it would be more fun, this is a game, having fun is the main point,
if he is not enjoying being in Legion or any tribe, then i would advise him to leave it in pursuit of something more fun,

if being in a tribe is not fun and you leave, as walleh said that tribe has failed you not the other way around, there is a "leave tribe" button and it is there so that people can, guess what? Leave their tribe.

He left because he didn't like your tribe and wanted to join a tribe that would be more fun for him, and Who? was the tribe he choose to join, he is not a "plain traitor", he is playing this game as games are meant to be played.

Couldn't remember what saurobaur1234's real name was so yeah my idiotic typo was saurkraut, so smart of you to point that out...

Yeah yeah Who? members its a game blah blah doesn't change the big "TRAITOR" part of the equation. In which saurob1111, a baron, decided it was acceptable to toss all of the members of Legion aside as well as any previous loyalties and be a turncoat... Only a complete retard would say saurobob129 was not a traitor but was only looking to have more fun for the sake of the game. Complete and utter BS spewing from you Who? members... would hate for anyone to get the wrong idea and actually believe you. Keep trying, I will be here all day.

@Wall: I fail to see how your situation facing many tribes somehow absolves saurkraut's foul play. He deserves to be hated just accept it. I love how he got banned, couldn't follow the rules huh?

Spin it any way you like DITM....

DeletedUser

I think LEGION are being a bit bashed here for failing saurabh and I think unfairly. Fair enough they didnt make any plans but they had only just merged they were in the middle of their own ops. You cant just expect them to pop a plan out of their hat. It takes a lot of planning to make a successful op. It is very hard to make an op for a continent that you are not very near, so a LEGION player making an op for ex-watch! players probably would have been unsuccessful anyway. Furthermore if they had just given saurabh and other ex-watch! players an op to work on and the op had failed then there would have been more then saurabh leaving the tribe.

Agreed, the majority of this is true. I guess it is my turn to say something.

However we were making plans for the ex-watch players, i know this because i was the one doing it! I made about 4 or 5 plans against several Who? players along the ex-watch front line. I was working my way around the entire front line coming up with plans, staying up late, getting up early and working all day coming up with such plans, with maps, stats target allocation, creating squads ect ect. These all being very time consuming coupled with the running of my account and another few sits.

So the fact that saurbha comes up with such things that no plans were being made is complete rubbish. He asked for a plan...the title of the thread being - "Im getting really annoyed!" He said such things as he was annoyed that plans were not in place yet. My response being "why dont you start on a plan yourself as every one else is very busy coming up with plans"...now if this sounds like i am shouting at him and being an ass, i some how disagree. I WAS shouting and balling in the skype chat due to me not having a very good day, we are all human remember. The fact is, is that i or another member of the tribe would have come up with a plan but saurabh was too lazy, and too demanding to even start out a plan, simply finding target villages would have been enough coupled with close by tribe member...even the biggest noob can do that, so the "im not experiensed enough" stuff does not lie well with me. It was me sorting the plans, within territory that i was not farmiliar with, it was ME that was helping out ex-watch, most of the people i have never spoken to before or met in my life.

I could go on and on about what i think and feel, but it wont be worth anything in the end. Just know that i speak truthfully in what i say.

Good luck every one!

DeletedUser51390

Couldn't remember what saurobaur1234's real name was so yeah my idiotic typo was saurkraut, so smart of you to point that out...

Yeah yeah Who? members its a game blah blah doesn't change the big "TRAITOR" part of the equation. In which saurob1111, a baron, decided it was acceptable to toss all of the members of Legion aside as well as any previous loyalties and be a turncoat... Only a complete retard would say saurobob129 was not a traitor but was only looking to have more fun for the sake of the game. Complete and utter BS spewing from you Who? members... would hate for anyone to get the wrong idea and actually believe you. Keep trying, I will be here all day.

@Wall: I fail to see how your situation facing many tribes somehow absolves saurkraut's foul play. He deserves to be hated just accept it. I love how he got banned, couldn't follow the rules huh?

Spin it any way you like DITM....

he was banned for a pointless reason... he withdrew support from the permasat accounts to members of legion and was banned for it. How thats against the rules is beyond me

and you have much room to talk considered that large dip in points dasom took only a few days prior.

DeletedUser

he was banned for a pointless reason... he withdrew support from the permasat accounts to members of legion and was banned for it. How thats against the rules is beyond me

and you have much room to talk considered that large dip in points dasom took only a few days prior.

Dasom was banned for taking a sat players vils. Guess he didn't wait long enough, I am not overly concerned about it. At least he is not a dirty traitor so I have LOTS of room to talk. Piss poor comeback wall...

DeletedUser

Heh. Elitehawk I can't get enough of your "piss poor traitor" comments. Please let them flow...

And BB, I'm sorry but how do you expect that a player that is playing one of his first worlds could come up with OPs on his own? Okay, let's face it. He is one of the top players in the world. But to lead bunch of people in succesfull operation?

... Nah. Most of us can't do it just like that.It takes experience. And that can't be achieved just by getting a lot of villages. (No offence meant to anybody)

Btw, elitehawk. Why are you so offensive about this? It has nothing to do with your tribe expect for your precious ally. I haven't heard anybody from legion being as outraged as you are.

DeletedUser

I never said I was outraged. But I hate for the Who? members representing in the forums to try and make this all sound like its LEGION's fault. The guy is a traitor not a victim. Don't try so hard to spin it and I wont call you on your B.S.

DeletedUser

Looks like the Big Bobbert Times have died due to some petty squabbling. Too bad. For once that a good newspaper actually came out, some people couldn't help themselves from flaming. If you really want to flame, make a separate thread, so that the people who are actually interested in the paper and not if the person writing it is one sided can still read and find out what's going on over the world. :icon_sad: