The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser

I didnt say you shouldnt noble barbs at all :) I just said papoomio was winning against them. Yes it may take a few nukes to get a village but if you are not willing to expend a few nukes to gain enemy villages then maybe that is why you are losing the war if that is your general view. One reason not to mass noble barbs is that you now have lots of villages with low level recruiting buildings and therefore you can't churn troops out of them as quickly so when our "huggle alliance" finally gets to papoomio he is going to have a lot of extra work because he will have more villages to defend with less of a troops to village ratio.
If you check our nobling record (and ODA for that matter) prior to the barbs then you'll see we don't mind losing a few troops. :icon_rolleyes:

No, that isn't my general view. I am willing to lose nukes to gain enemy villages but I'm saying that I'm not losing anything (except one packet which is pretty much nothing) by nobling barbs so what is the harm?

Aye, but two villages creating troops (even if the second produces a smaller amount) is still better than one producing troops.

DeletedUser

Surely that is to be expected when papoomio has 340 more villages then me. More villages then me, more offensive villages, more ability to gain ODA. But lets not forget this is a team game and as a team DETOX are winning and when it comes down to it thats all that matters not individuals. Tbh though if papoomio had been fully concentrating on this war though, could he not have taken more enemy villages? And vulcan why wont you tell me your ig name im interested ;)
:icon_redface: I know. I'm used to a world where it takes almost 2 years for the gap between 1st and 150th to be so large. Even still, I've (edit: we've) taken worth 16 vills from the enemy last month from a 400k pointer. Its all about effort :icon_wink: And Pap is a good leader, hes been busy helping others, not just himself.
Oh, and I inter-world co-play thewall cuz I wuv him and hes the only person that can stand my behavior (before pill= friendly, after= a drugged up stubborn, mean smart ass). He is the zoo keeper and I am the bear :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh, and I inter-world co-play thewall cuz I wuv him and hes the only person that can stand my behavior (before pill= friendly, after= a drugged up stubborn, mean smart ass). He is the zoo keeper and I am the bear :)

lol, sounds like quite a handful going on in that account then! :icon_surprised:

Sorry for asking what might be a silly question, but your co playing with wally "anothernamechange"? or with DITM?....

DeletedUser

You have no idea :) how much I hate oxycontin

Im co-ing anothernamechange. Trust me, there is plenty to keep busy with.

DeletedUser

You have no idea :) how much I hate oxycontin

I agree...you should hate it.

At the same time, don't speak too badly about it, since it offers you an opportunity to blame the fact that you're openly championing the cause of betrayal on powerful drugs that leave your mind cloudy at best.

If you didn't have the pills to blame, then the rest of us might think poorly of your quality of character. Instead, we're all able to just laugh it off, since we've all been wasted at one time or another and said things (which appeared to be wise, at the time) which we later regretted. :icon_biggrin:

On a serious note, be careful with those things. It's a slippery slope.

DeletedUser

Barbs are there. Why shouldn't we noble them? Nukes take about 750 hours to build and it may take you several nukes to get a village. Barbarians are free. We got the merchants to keep everything running and can still educate over 75 nobles, so why not?

Give me one good reason why you should't noble barbs.

This person doesn't think nobling barbarians is bad. :icon_wink:

Edit: I'm sorry I lied a little. Just built a bunch of nobles. It's 70 now. :icon_surprised:

pssst - It's only bad when we noble them. It's ok when they do it.

Also when you are being attacked 4 or 5 on 1, you cannot noble barbs, but if you are supposedly winning then it's ok. Well, atleast now we know the rules.

DeletedUser

pssst - It's only bad when we noble them. It's ok when they do it.

Also when you are being attacked 4 or 5 on 1, you cannot noble barbs, but if you are supposedly winning then it's ok. Well, atleast now we know the rules.

I didnt think there were rules in war to be perfectly honest. I dont think there are many people if anyone in DETOX (my tribe) that is mass nobling barbs. Although DETOX and LEGION are fighting one common enemy we are still seperate tribes.

DeletedUser

If you didn't have the pills to blame, then the rest of us might think poorly of your quality of character. Instead, we're all able to just laugh it off, since we've all been wasted at one time or another and said things (which appeared to be wise, at the time) which we later regretted. :icon_biggrin:

On a serious note, be careful with those things. It's a slippery slope.
But I guess you decided to ignore the larger paragraph in my other post :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

OK imho barbs suck. They're great farms and all that, but they suck. You'd be hard put to find a good barb that has a level three academy, level 20 wall etc. In a war, NO ONE should be nobling them, because then well no wall, no nobles, no good resource production.... You need good big enemy villages.

DeletedUser

Guess Whos back. I owed you a paper so i got this one together for you! Enjoy.

24-09-091.jpg

24-09-092.jpg

DeletedUser

To much worlds, opening to fast after another. With weird settings, noblemans should get more expensive tbh, no matter what ^^.

Oeee I lost 3 villages, I'll quit, let my tribe pick up the pieces, and move on to a new world, where maybe just maybe no one will ever attack me, Tribalhuggers!!! ^^
No you willl suck equally on every world you ever play! The only valid reason to quit is life, or being sick of the game, leaving a world an playing another just because it goes bad just shows a lack of spine. ALways hang in there, and play as less worlds at the same time.

And jeah this is a weird reply, but i'm weird ya know :p. No one should blame the recession for anything tbh, if people wouldn't have screamed crisis so loud, companies wouldn't have an excuse to fire everyone and put their stuff in order. Now they can blame everything on the crisis, and just do what they want without much oposition. It's the same as in tribalwars tbh, welfare has taken away everyones backbone, and everyone just nods and let's everything happen.

DeletedUser

Hello all

The reason Pinder is doing so well is because of two reasons:

a) He has a lot more villages. When you have more villages your points go up faster because you have more villages to improve.

b) He has been kicking Koppper's ass. Koppper has lost 200k points to Pinder in roughly a week. He isn't the only E=MC2 player to be getting nobled from my man Pinder either. Meganluvsme is getting a hiding too.

DeletedUser

a) He has a lot more villages. When you have more villages your points go up faster because you have more villages to improve.

Cricman, when you say things like that you always make me smile! :icon_biggrin:
Nothing hammers home a point, quite like stating the bloody obvious.

DeletedUser

Well cheers. I have found this too, as I have 20k points and 7 villages.

DeletedUser

Very nice issue! As always from Big Robbert :icon_wink: Good job!

DeletedUser

Thanks Guys. I used Photoshop for this issue, And i am quite impressed with it. However i have no noticed a MASSIVE ty-po. On the second article - "In the heyday of online games, alot of money could be made. The Boom of the 90's and golden era of th new milenium..." It suddenly ends. The rest should be read as this - "...saw standards of living increase, massive economic growth and increased disposable incomes all fed into the 'pursuit of pleasure' including online gaming."

Huge apologies for this major error. And thankyou for the people still giving me information.

DeletedUser

Thanks Guys. I used Photoshop for this issue, And i am quite impressed with it. However i have no noticed a MASSIVE ty-po. On the second article - "In the heyday of online games, alot of money could be made. The Boom of the 90's and golden era of th new milenium..." It suddenly ends. The rest should be read as this - "...saw standards of living increase, massive economic growth and increased disposable incomes all fed into the 'pursuit of pleasure' including online gaming."

Huge apologies for this major error. And thankyou for the people still giving me information.

alot is actually spelt a lot. LOL... Anyway, I like the font a lot better. It is much easier to read. Could I assist you to make an article if you make a new issue?

DeletedUser

Can't stay away from TW can you Bobbert!?! :icon_wink:

Nice issue mate! Eagerly anticipating the next one.. :)

Last edited by a moderator: