The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser

BB, i hope that you are unable to stay away from TW, and an issue here and there would be fantastic!
At least now you can write in an unquestionably unbiased way.

I truely hope that you put out another issue, and the effort you put into the forums in the past is valuable to this world. :)

Give us an encore!! Everything, make it a real romper, and one to remember. :)

DeletedUser

Me wants next issue... NOW!

Or me throws screaming fit
And me pouts. You has until the day after tomorrow...

Repinski

There will be..
When bob gets his @$$ over here!

hey give him a break. I'm sure he already has a new article in production but just needs more information before posting it. It wouldn't this good if he rushed his work so why don't you cut him some slack. Your not the one doing it after all and so you have no idea how hard it is.

Take as much time as you need BoB :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No worries repinski, they clearly dont understand when some one is too busy to make people happy.

Repinski

If they keep acting like this just boycott them and don't make articles until they shape up

DeletedUser

I have plenty of information, first and second hand...however it would be very damaging to all the parties involved and demolish my veil of secrecy. Not only that, if I was to publish such things, it would be bordering on propaganda which I have promised my self I will not involve myself in, I have done it before, and I chose not to do it again.

Repinski

Well thats not going to happen. He just said he wouldn't get involved with propaganda

DeletedUser

Sucking up :icon_wink:

No, but seriously , give us what's not classified.

Repinski

Sucking up :icon_wink:

No I'm not trying to suck up. You guys are just acting like ass holes. Bob is trying to do a nice thing for everyone and now thats it is taking a little longer for 1 issue you guy are all being asses. You know he doesn't have to make these articles so why don't you all just be grateful that he is making them. I personally would like to see another article but I'm not going to rush the fact.

Regards,
34hdsnl.png
:villagers:

DeletedUser

I wish I only had good news to report...unfortunately this is rarely the case...