The Big Bob Times - Discussion

DeletedUser51390

Bob I thought you told me you were not making anymore issues of the BBT. And people I have the skype chats to prove it.

If you must know I wrote Bob requesting that he wrote this, as I felt w33 should know since Jeremy was well respected in this world and had a huge impact here. Thats all I will say on the matter and please keep comments such as yours to yourself. There are certain times you need to mind your tongue and this was one of them.

And once again thank you Bob.

Wally

DeletedUser

R.I.P. Jeremy. I never knew you, but my respects and condolences are with you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My deepest condolances to Jeremy's friends and family and to members of the tribes he was in. Its at times like this we need to all remember this is a game. We are all important to someone and a loss of life especially such a young life is absolutely tragic. well done Big Bob and thewall for your "special" edition amd for reminding me that this is meant to be fun

Repinski

Thank you albul form removing so many posts and edit and good amount as well. Hopefully we can get back on track in this subject. Although I am surprised you didn't give me an infraction.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks you albul form removing so many posts and edit and good amount as well. Hopefully we can get back on track in this subject. Although I am surprised you didn't give me an infraction.

Says the one who derailed the thing in the first place.

I now have nothing to say. I have been reading some online newspapers about the accident, even though I did not know him personally I cannot help but find myself getting deeply upset. Such a tragic loss.

Goodbye Jeremy.
xx