The Big Question

Repinski

I just speed read your post Mike cause I've gotta run but I've gotta say, quality post.

DeletedUser

thanks dopey :)

and he is wrong about scale of merge :)

-Xiii- merged into SYN and made BUZZ!! they later joined Womble ( a merge of 3 tribes ) and stole 4-5 big members of crash. later the rest of -XIII- and ASCN also merged into Womble and you can add those 2 players recruited of NTL to all of this :) thats not as big as Brave! subV merge ? come on :)

about his very big question :) PIRANA and crash wont fight this soon. they may eventually merge but they dont fight.............

DeletedUser

-Xiii- merged into SYN and made BUZZ!! they later joined Womble ( a merge of 3 tribes ) and stole 4-5 big members of crash. later the rest of -XIII- and ASCN also merged into Womble and you can add those 2 players recruited of NTL to all of this :) thats not as big as Brave! subV merge ? come on :)

about his very big question :) PIRANA and crash wont fight this soon. they may eventually merge but they dont fight.............

Crash were at 83 players when they first formed, so you sure about that? Or yet more exaggeration from you yet again

Repinski

Umm way off base Sarah. When Buzz fell it splintered into 3 tribes. All of -XIII- except for me reformed -XIII-. The majority of the larger players from the SYN side went to Womble and so did I. The other SYN guys went and formed ASCN and ended up picking up a few recruits later on.

Later we recruited the best from ASCN and when we declared on -XIII- Nofxryan and Sejklr left them to try and get an invite to Womble by proving themselves. Nofxryan went awol and got eaten after he barbed. Sejklr got invited to Womble due to me pushing for it through carp due to his OD from fighting -XIII-/the fish and will to fight despite his horrible conquer stats.

Sej later decided he was going to quit but stay around till the last village and be a pain in the ass for the fish. He said he would clear for Womble but we've lost so many trains on his clears that when we do noble him we treat it like any other village and nuke the hell out of it.

The only thing that can slightly be considered a merge is our recruitment of the main body of ASCN. When BUZZ fell Womble just recruited some of their allies. That is all.

DeletedUser

-XIII- never merged in to Womble. Please return from whatever dimension you seem to be traveling in right now because -XIII- merged in to PIRANA, not Womble. In fact, look at the map and tell me how -XIII- merged in to Womble. Please.

DeletedUser

no they didn't , we are talking about the orginal -xiii- not the tribe they made after OD

but you are right lets get back to that gug big question....

DeletedUser

no they didn't , we are talking about the orginal -xiii- not the tribe they made after OD

but you are right lets get back to that gug big question....

my god, you are the only person who thinks if you talk so much crap, eventually one person might believe it.

Original XIII

I even added the link for you, let me know who we recruited other than rep from that list, I hate to prove you wrong yet again, but as your so inactive on this world, you ever thought it might mean you dont know everything :lol:

Repinski

And Sejklr didn't work out. I don't even think he was with us for a month and never would have been if it wasn't for AHL and myself.

Sboh

And to be fair it wasn't actually Sejklr, the original account owner left before anything changed between -XIII- and pirana.

DeletedUser

And to be fair it wasn't actually Sejklr, the original account owner left before anything changed between -XIII- and pirana.

Thanks for pointing that out Sboh.

Yes its me, the original Sejklr...seems a lots been happening since I had to leave.

Sboh

Thanks for pointing that out Sboh.

Yes its me, the original Sejklr...seems a lots been happening since I had to leave.

No problem, good to see you :icon_razz:

You left without saying goodbye last time :icon_cry: lol