The Big Question

Repinski

actually i think you do.

take a look at how many villages pirana and crash control and how many active players they have that aren't going to give up the world without a war. and then compare it to your weak daily success in the war against both pirana and crash. and you will find out even if both crash and PIRANA stop nobling any further villages of today. it will take decades for womble to conquer the world.

pirana stats as an example :

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 404
Side 2: 434
Difference: 30

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 17
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,338,963
Side 2: 3,995,793
Difference: 656,830

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,035
Side 2: 164,585
Difference: 126,550

chart

well they conquer 404 total villages last week and womble reduced it by 17 to 387 , that say me despite your winning over stats you need a hell more of an effort to really damage a tribe at size of pirana otherwise you are warring an endless war that eventually come to an end by a internal problem which wont happen for PIRANA or your people lose motivation over months and womble go downfall and this world will be just another of those lazyass boring worlds warring an endless war.

What you've just failed to realize are the vital aspects of the fish growth and the decreasing amount of players in this world.

--Fish growth point A. (I've used the last week just like you have to match your example.)

The barbs. There are only so many of them and they make up a lot of the current fish diet. They will however eventually run out and that will cut their growth by 1/4th proven here.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 0
Difference: 102

chart

Side 1: 669,884
Difference: 669,884

chart
[/SPOIL]

Now that is a 1/4th lead on conquers we are now out growing them by. Taking them specifically or not.

--Fish growth point B. (Again 1 week chart.)

They aren't actually growing in size by another 1/4th of their nobles proven here.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 6
Difference: 103

chart

Side 1: 1,032,133
Side 2: 58,099
Difference: 974,034

chart
[/SPOIL]

They are eating their academy which will eventually remove their family status but I've now cut their growth that you pointed out in half. Lets see if I can cut it even more shall we?

-- Fish growth point C.

Here are a few splinter tribes that left -DIE- because they didn't want to lay down and take it from the bigger fish.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: P2, CAPM, Bellum

Side 1: 44
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 444,551
Difference: 444,551

chart
[/SPOIL]

I have just taken that 404 and cut it into 149 compared to Womble's 434 by pointing out the limited food supply of barbs and the fact that a lot of what they are eating isn't actual growth. Guess what though, I've got one mroe thing to point out about their growth.

-- Fish growth point D.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 59
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 561,404
Side 2: 561,404
Difference: 0

chart
[/SPOIL]

That's another 59 conquers that aren't actual growth which drops their growth down to 90 to Womble's 434. Now to be fair, I will cut Womble in the same ways.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 116
Difference: 125

chart

Side 1: 2,236,488
Side 2: 1,087,129
Difference: 1,149,359

chart
[/SPOIL]

That did just cut our 434 to 193 but there are two major differences. 1) We have less internals/Conquers with no growth. 2) Our 241 barbs/internals equals 2.2mil which shows that our barbs were mostly 9k barbs unlike PIRANA's 102 barbs to 636k. That's a 6,567 average which means those villages still need a good deal of work while ours can be potent from the start.

All this shows that we have a 103 lead on PIRANA when it comes to conquering player villages and actually growing in size. That's over twice as fast since PIRANA have a growth of 90 villages excluding barbs which are limited. (I excluded barbs in the Womble tally also.)

And finally the final vital factor you've forgotten about is that in 3 weeks we have dropped from roughly 2000 players down to roughly 1200 players and half price coins come at 1000 players. That means barb supply will disappear faster while we can noble more villages that actually add to our growth. If we are currently leading with 2:1 ratio of village growth compared to the fish, double that for both us and it becomes a 4:1 ratio.

DeletedUser

sorry rep i'm not going to bother reading your post.........

People quit (and Womble tends to do a pretty nice job of forcing people to quit). once a person quits, ALL of their villages turn barbs after the period of inactive is reached. We dont have to take EVERY SINGLE village, we just need to kill off the active players (why do you think Womble's been hitting Crash's top players like FCb or Trojan T? And as we know, if those active players are gone...the inactives are gonna be powerless.

how many active accounts womble fought and made their owners quit ? :lol::lol::lol: in your 150 days of war the only Active account you had success with was Ivakru acc and she was so deep in your area to do anything really :)
in 150 days of war womble managed to hardly take 2-3 villages of inactive accounts like tolanis , whitey , and sometimes -ATA- daily and hold them. most of those villages was even so much isolated and deep in womble land to defend.....

what you saying is actually TRUE in wars that a side are doing a hell of good job and hammering other side active players :) but womble has no potential of doing that. i seen your ops and i seen your effort against the inactive FCB as i was sitting him.... you need a lot more effort to make any active player of Crash quit.

what makes you seems like a winner in this world is actually your enemies inactivity not womble capability. :icon_rolleyes:

secondly, as people quit, we do grab a few players into us as well. We picked up that noob Robin from PIRANA, didnt we?
womble already merged half of the world into itself :D i hoped thats stopped now or you going to recruit PIRANA too ?

==============

if the merge didnt happen, where would those Ex-Braves you listed going? its just a simple question. Keep in mind of the map right here MAPPY
SubV had a huge front that can be expanded whereas Brave was totally landlocked (they couldnt even blast through eQu to open a way).

Brave! wasn't landlocked. they been diplomacy locked tbh. they could easily end their alliance with SubV and defeat them in a war instead of merging into them. i again say Brave! at the time that merger happen was so much more powerful than SubV and considering the fact that subv had pirana to fight on some fronts Brave! could easily overtake them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously I refuse to properly reply to posts of that length. Who do you take me for?

DeletedUser

Troll through my comments in mid may, I said this nap would be crashes downfall due to mass inactivity/boredom.

Just Like I said 13 months ago brave had no future with their diplomacy long term, and where is brave :icon_wink:

Crash is more or less Brave.You want us to kick a couple of players and rename ourselves back to Brave! and claim that we never merged?(Just like womble did :lol: )
And this Nap is not our downfall.This NAP is more or less the reason CRASH is Number 2 even in this weakened state.This NAP is the reason why No one can still declare that Womble will win this world.If CRASH/Pirana declares,Womble has more or less have won the world.I know you desperately want us to declare,but sorry that aint gonna happen.Even after all this PnP your trying,this world has come too far to be effected with all this petty PnP you know...

DeletedUser

Crash is more or less Brave.You want us to kick a couple of players and rename ourselves back to Brave! and claim that we never merged?(Just like womble did :lol: )
And this Nap is not our downfall.This NAP is more or less the reason CRASH is Number 2 even in this weakened state.This NAP is the reason why No one can still declare that Womble will win this world.If CRASH/Pirana declares,Womble has more or less have won the world.I know you desperately want us to declare,but sorry that aint gonna happen.Even after all this PnP your trying,this world has come too far to be effected with all this petty PnP you know...

No, I told you that you would lose players like flies due to the boredom in the south, how many have left you since the NAP. 4 in the last week just sums it up. Not to mention all the extra flat liners still about

So are you saying if you declared on pirana you would be 3rd? I find it funny how you admit that you are nap'ed because you are scared.

And btw, we dont need pnp to get pirana to declare, we just send them caglens circ at getting players to noble near the pirana front :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, I told you that you would lose players like flies due to the boredom in the south, how many have left you since the NAP. 4 in the last week just sums it up. Not to mention all the extra flat liners still about

So are you saying if you declared on pirana you would be 3rd? I find it funny how you admit that you are nap'ed because you are scared.

And btw, we dont need pnp to get pirana to declare, we just send them caglens circ at getting players to noble near the pirana front :icon_razz:

So why all this crap?And it looks like sending them caglen's circ is not working is it? :lol:

DeletedUser

So why all this crap?And it looks like sending them caglen's circ is not working is it? :lol:

Did I say we did, all I said was I wouldnt need PnP, I would just send them all your dirty laundry :icon_biggrin:

Looks like your bored since you have no inactives to noble :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Did I say we did, all I said was I wouldnt need PnP, I would just send them all your dirty laundry :icon_biggrin:

Looks like your bored since you have no inactives to noble :icon_wink:

Oh yeah.But its not my fault that someone quit a day after my Op landed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah.But its not my fault that someone quit a day after my Op landed :icon_cool:

Vendetta was gone for 6-8 weeks, came back as your op hit(and we all know why it went well), and said he could only play 3 days a week. Like quite a few crash players, you noble inactive exposed accounts and make out how good you are.

You all knew he was being sat, remember your spy in womble :icon_wink: Its why I love how you cant deny it, yet most of your successes are against accounts you knew quit and then attack :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Vendetta was gone for 6-8 weeks, came back as your op hit(and we all know why it went well), and said he could only play 3 days a week. Like quite a few crash players, you noble inactive exposed accounts and make out how good you are.

You all knew he was being sat, remember your spy in womble :icon_wink: Its why I love how you cant deny it, yet most of your successes are against accounts you knew quit and then attack :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah sure.I love how you keep on whining about the same thing and cant accept that our Op was successful cause it was well planned.You know it doesnt matter to me if you accept or not,it is the past anyway.You got an excuse and have been clinging on it since...

DeletedUser

Yeah sure.I love how you keep on whining about the same thing and cant accept that our Op was successful cause it was well planned.You know it doesnt matter to me if you accept or not,it is the past anyway.You got an excuse and have been clinging on it since...

Not really. It was well planned as you gained or tried to gain access to ALL accounts in question just as nobles were sent. The fact you had someone who spent hours of their day demolishing all of twists churches and recalled all his troops.

Its amazing what happens when you cant do that

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,417
Side 2: 1,744
Difference: 673

chart

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 127
Difference: 161

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,513,401
Side 2: 15,360,345
Difference: 7,153,056

chart

Side 1: 2,668,845
Side 2: 1,142,651
Difference: 1,526,194

chart

And one player is 25% of your noblings against us, pretty poor really, like its only 2 players mass scouting/nuking 6-8 players as we speak

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Rage Rider

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 26
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 8,965
Side 2: 222,535
Difference: 213,570

chart

Kank has been the big difference in the last two months, just like we said three months ago, FCB/Princess were the reason your tribe did well. Take them and Sarahs sitting skills for you out the picture then look. If a tribe relies on a handful of players, once they go its over, we are just seeing how much a loss the above 3 are, and get replaced with caglen. Even trojans op of sending 5 nukes at every village that hit him, seriously?

If pirana attack you, it wont be because we got them too, its because of how weak you have become lately, even your own leadership know so with all the trying to improve morale posts

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be surprised if you read it but have no way of countering it so you posted this. :lol:

really i didn't read it , to long and too boring to read :)

but you can think i have no answer for it if you like to.

Repinski

I simply love how you say it's too long when your post, right after it, is just as long.

DeletedUser

how many active accounts womble fought and made their owners quit ? :lol::lol::lol: in your 150 days of war the only Active account you had success with was Ivakru acc and she was so deep in your area to do anything really :)
in 150 days of war womble managed to hardly take 2-3 villages of inactive accounts like tolanis , whitey , and sometimes -ATA- daily and hold them. most of those villages was even so much isolated and deep in womble land to defend.....

yeah, no one quit, then suddenly, Crash just lost 2 Ks for nothing. And i wasnt targeting Crash specifically. im also including PIRANA
and it can also be answered by this:

i seen your ops and i seen your effort against the inactive FCB as i was sitting him.... you need a lot more effort to make any active player of Crash quit.
did you just agreed that we hit active players? omfg, people!!!!! she agreed with Womble on something...

womble already merged half of the world into itself :D i hoped thats stopped now or you going to recruit PIRANA too ?
Half of the world merged into Womble, yet im seeing 2/3 of the world fighting against Womble. You need a math lesson real bad

DeletedUser

I simply love how you say it's too long when your post, right after it, is just as long.

so what ? :icon_rolleyes: i posted a long post too feel free to not read it. :icon_rolleyes:

@silent , you nobled 2 continent of crash inactives. Jimmyhawk , Filipok ok pok , , tolanis and some other people that i dont remember was all inactive accounts that you targeted and had success with in k44. womble never had any progress against crash active players....

Half of the world merged into Womble, yet im seeing 2/3 of the world fighting against Womble. You need a math lesson real bad

let me count , -XII- , SYN , ASCN , PIRANA , Crash , NTL , ... these are the tribes Womble recruited people of them in last 2 months. you guys walked around and recruiting every single person you could :) and also merged 3 of the tribes above to yourself. its funny how womble try to keep up the activity up by recruiting everybody around....... i know Crash kinda trying the same thing in a more retard way :) if you going to answer to this. dont lecture me about them please.

DeletedUser

Jimmy was not inactive when robin was hitting him.
Ivarku was active.
Flip was as u kicked him the second he quit.
Tolanis was active as he mailed skunk at start of war.
And trex is active.

Only player that's only lost due to inactivity is whitey.

DeletedUser

let me count , -XII- , SYN , ASCN , PIRANA , Crash , NTL , ... these are the tribes Womble recruited people of them in last 2 months. you guys walked around and recruiting every single person you could :) and also merged 3 of the tribes above to yourself. its funny how womble try to keep up the activity up by recruiting everybody around....... i know Crash kinda trying the same thing in a more retard way :) if you going to answer to this. dont lecture me about them please.

Did a little looking in to this since you decided to mention all these tribes Womble has recruited from. Let's see:

1) -XIII-: They took ONE person from -XIII- and that person is not with them anymore.
2) SYN & ASCN: should count as one since they are essentially the same people all from SYN anyway (with a few exceptions of course). Agreed that this section represents Wombles' largest recruitment or "merging" (whatever you want to call it...idc). Honestly though, this is still not on the scale of the merge that formed CRASH.
3) PIRANA: One player. That player just happened to be Robin.
4) CRASH: From what I've gathered...the people who left CRASH and joined Womble would have left CRASH anyway, even without invites to Womble. Am I right in saying that 4 people joined Womble almost directly from CRASH? Bama had joined SYN prior to CRASH fully coming together if I remember correctly, so I count him with the SYN group. So excluding who I've just mentioned: silentknight2006, ROLLEYWAYMAN, veling, and *Vendetta* are the ones to join Womble almost directly from CRASH itself, correct?
5) NTL: 2 players. UMAD because Inkweaver took villages off you? :lol:

So all in all: Womble added SYN/ASCN, plus 7, or 8 depending if you want to count in Sejklr. All things added (subtracted, multiplied, divided, squared, plotted on graph paper, and possibly even put in to several different Word and Excel documents before finally being combined in a neat Powerpoint presentation), (and this is completely my opinion, so feel free to agree or disagree as you see fit) this is STILL not on the scale of the merge that formed CRASH, plus CRASH's random rim recruitment. So unless you are saying CRASH was a merge of half the world as well, which clearly it wasn't, do not go around saying Womble merged in half the world.

Plus, that would leave out the infamous Fish Family--who represent probably a little more than one-third of the world. Close to 38% if you are only counting players above 500k (because honestly, not sure how much players smaller than 500k or even 1 mil can even do at this point in the world). CRASH's 63 members (using my same comparison that I did for PIRANA Fam.) represent nearly 18% of the active players on this world. Womble's 67 members represent just over 19%. All these percentages would be higher if I only included players over 1 mil.

Anyway, point of all ^that^ was to show you that PIRANA is MUCH closer to 50% of the world, on a player basis, than either CRASH or Womble. If you are trying to argue this point of "half the world" still, let's look at the maps from a continental standpoint. PIRANA is, again, closer to 50% dominance than either Womble or CRASH. PIRANA F. is dominant in 31 continents, CRASH and Womble both control 27 continents each. If we look from a total points standpoint, once again PIRANA F. (even PIRANA by itself) has more total points than either Womble or CRASH.

[spoil]
Counting players only 1 mil+, here are the #'s:
Pirana Fam: about 38.8%
CRASH: around 21.4%
Womble: around 22.4%
[/spoil]

And just for fun, I ran the numbers on the roughly 37 people Womble brought in (this including veling, *Vendetta*, and Sejklr), and it looks to me like Womble has only recruited, or "merged in" <--as you say, about 12.6% of the world's players w/greater than 1 mil points. Now I hope I don't stand alone on this when I look at 12.6% and notice that it really isn't close to 50% at all.

And for those wondering where I am getting this 50% from, notice Sarah said the word "half," which by most global standards equals fifty (50) percent (%).

if you going to answer to this. dont lecture me about them please.

Like I said to you in the other thread: please do not mention something, then tell everyone they can't argue their point to you publicly on these forums.

Now hopefully I have achieved my goal of scaring all of you away from discussing the nonsense :icon_razz: Let's get back to what this thread was originally created for: the "Big Question" of, will PIRANA F. and CRASH fight? For the sake of the players in the deep south of this world, I certainly hope PIRANA and CRASH do war because it will (hopefully) cause them to be that much more active on this world.

(P.S. - If some of the math is wrong feel free to let me know what exactly is wrong, and how I may fix it, in a private message. Thanks. Love you. Goodnight.)

DeletedUser

Jimmy was not inactive when robin was hitting him.
Ivarku was active.
Flip was as u kicked him the second he quit.
Tolanis was active as he mailed skunk at start of war.
And trex is active.

Only player that's only lost due to inactivity is whitey.

Very wrong.

Jimmy was inactive since Crash formed.

Tolanis owner is sick and in hospital he rarely log in and check how it is going :) ( maybe mailed skunk in one of those checkings )

Filip left since Rolleywayman and vendetta left for Womble.

and T-rex , recently changed owner, the yawning one left the acc. but this acc is active i have to give you credit of that.

Ivarku , was active but deeply isolated in womble area , and if you ask me she wasn't that much of a player too.

long long post peter , so boring to read sorry :)

DeletedUser

long long post peter , so boring to read sorry :)

ill sum it up for you
he basically said that womble didnt merge in half the world, just merged in ascn recruited a few players here and there. it still wasnt on the scale crash merged, plus their random rim recruitment. the only tribe that seemingly merged half the world was the pirana f, which is closer to world domination then both crash and womble because of that.
ended with
Now hopefully I have achieved my goal of scaring all of you away from discussing the nonsense Let's get back to what this thread was originally created for: the "Big Question" of, will PIRANA F. and CRASH fight? For the sake of the players in the deep south of this world, I certainly hope PIRANA and CRASH do war because it will (hopefully) cause them to be that much more active on this world.

the rest was proof of the above statements(besides the quote)