The Book of Classic 2

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Then make a different post about it cOnServeTivEs, thus you two has a thing about being toxic in general as i've seen so carry it elsewhere, im pretty sure you can read what I wrote just as much as I read yours;

''If I were you I wouldn't even continue it, and the haters will say they want to but thats because they deffy not deserve it. ''
^Here I state IF I were him, and I stated where you (the hater) say you want to, so please feel free to reply im a snowflake, sad kid and need diaper to get 3-4 honorable likes

Why dont yall go make a meme topic and post memes about him or some shit, thats my point instead of just screwing this topic up in general with ur own passion of this crap

Ye I'll have you tell me where I can be toxic lol :D
How am I "the hater"? Idk if you're acting stupid or its just how you think haha, I legit said I appreciate him writing these chapters and even commented that I'm liking these posts and I look forward to seeing more of it after he posted chapter 2, idk why you're trying so hard to make it look like we are hating on konrax

You defend him here and talk against toxicity and you end your message with "go make a meme topic and post memes about him". Pick one thing, do you want people to make fun of each other or not?

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What's the yapping about haters hating?
That is such a strong word!

with that said, I hate you all.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ye I'll have you tell me where I can be toxic lol :D
How am I "the hater"? Idk if you're acting stupid or its just how you think haha, I legit said I appreciate him writing these chapters and even commented that I'm liking these posts and I look forward to seeing more of it after he posted chapter 2, idk why you're trying so hard to make it look like we are hating on konrax

You defend him here and talk against toxicity and you end your message with "go make a meme topic and post memes about him". Pick one thing, do you want people to make fun of each other or not?

never did I say I support toxicity but atleast it would be a right topic to keep ur banter with but I guess thats wrong and Im stupid

Case closed u won.