The BORG Collective marches on…

DeletedUser

The tribe isn't trashed. We've had a bad couple of past weeks, but it's nothing to complain too much about. We got a little unorganized for a bit, and we had a problem with our Duke (as I'm sure you know) so the council has picked back up the pieces. I'm sure Borg will be picking it up soon.

Yea I guess being down 7k villages is just a bad couple of weeks ^_^ Since when was BORG ever organized though?

Besides that fact, you guys have done zero damage to the frontlines of our tribe. You've attacked our most isolated members right after your allies declared on us and attacked as well. Frankly I think it's pathetic that you've had a month after GTG and TUBAs declaration and this is as far as you've gotten.

As I have pointed out BORG is down 7k villages total in the last 6 weeks and your count just keeps getting lower and lower week after week. As for the front line our members bordering BORG have been smacking you guys around as well as GTGs hammering of BORG. But yea this is "as far as we've gone".

Anyway, the attacks will be stemmed and we'll be hitting you hard again now that we've got some order again.

By "we'll be hitting you hard", I'm guessing you mean other BORG members since like many others you come and talk on the forums but always fail to back any of it up in game where it counts. Talking can only get you so far. It could be why you're losing this war.

I just find it humorous that CTRL mentioned all the time, when Borg and DDB were winning, that an upswing in nobling now does not equate to a war won. I didn't argue that point then, but it seems they've changed their minds about that theory. Apparently if it's an upswing in nobling from CTRL and her allies it means the war is won already.

Nice try, but I think I'll keep my judgments held until one side actually says they give up, sue for peace, or are completely nobled.

Sudden upswing? CTRL has kept a steady nobling rate of its enemies since the start of the war. There is no sudden upswing, its what we have been doing from the start and will continue to do as we have shown time and time again we're in it for the long run. We have been in long wars for a very long time. I doubt BORG can handle it for a long period of time.

DeletedUser

The tribe isn't trashed. We've had a bad couple of past weeks, but it's nothing to complain too much about. We got a little unorganized for a bit, and we had a problem with our Duke (as I'm sure you know) so the council has picked back up the pieces. I'm sure Borg will be picking it up soon.

Besides that fact, you guys have done zero damage to the frontlines of our tribe. You've attacked our most isolated members right after your allies declared on us and attacked as well. Frankly I think it's pathetic that you've had a month after GTG and TUBAs declaration and this is as far as you've gotten.

Anyway, the attacks will be stemmed and we'll be hitting you hard again now that we've got some order again.

OMFG everyone!!! It's Master Megalith 2!!!!

I just find it humorous that CTRL mentioned all the time, when Borg and DDB were winning, that an upswing in nobling now does not equate to a war won. I didn't argue that point then, but it seems they've changed their minds about that theory. Apparently if it's an upswing in nobling from CTRL and her allies it means the war is won already.

Nice try, but I think I'll keep my judgments held until one side actually says they give up, sue for peace, or are completely nobled.

this isn't exactly an upswing in nobling. This is a frontline war now. And thats the kind of wars CTRL fights. If you say we've not pushed you out of any areas.

GTG almost occupies more than half of k50 from their initial 30% i believe.

CTRL now occupies most of k46, which prior to the war, although we were #1 on the continent, it was still more than 50% occupied by Borg/BorgB/DDB/DDBBQ

No. If you believe this to be an upswing in nobling, then you are highly mistaken. The pace of our nobling will continue. The pace of your downfall will continue.

You bit off way more than you could chew. Jumped into a war you weren't ready for, and underestimated two oponents you never should have underestimated.

Thinking we would fall under the pressure was a gross underestimation. Thinking GTG was a crappy rim tribe was another gross underestimation. IF that statement is true, then it speak much more about Borg then, would it not? Being tossed around by a "crappy rim tribe" as you guys called them, must be pretty embarrassing.

Admittedly, I overestimated Borg at the beginning of the war. Then I heard my members under attack saying things like "wow... I forgot how crappy borg was"

Case and point. You outnumered us, had the jump on us. And STILL get handled. I too, forgot how crappy borg was/is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DDB backstabs CTRL, BORG follows suit a month later during a time CTRL start smashing DDB and a bunch of DDB members were crying and threatening to leave at the time. When BORG jump in all the CTRL haters show up, BORG and DDB get big headed thinking they have the war in the bag.

Then BAM! A month later both are being trashed. Sums it up pretty nicely I think.

OTDDeathAwaits

DDB backstabs CTRL, BORG follows suit a month later during a time CTRL start smashing DDB and a bunch of DDB members were crying and threatening to leave at the time. When BORG jump in all the CTRL haters show up, BORG and DDB get big headed thinking they have the war in the bag.

Then BAM! A month later both are being trashed. Sums it up pretty nicely I think.

I actually laughed a little :lol:

DeletedUser

DDB ended your alliance FORMALLY, and AFTER 1.5 + weeks, they declared war on you.. How is this backstabbing in any shape or form?

If anyone did backstab CTRL, its BORG, but DDB didnt do anything wrong... if DDB wanted, they could have easily declared as soon as ending the alliance... seriously man...

DeletedUser

DDB ended your alliance FORMALLY, and AFTER 1.5 + weeks, they declared war on you.. How is this backstabbing in any shape or form?

If anyone did backstab CTRL, its BORG, but DDB didnt do anything wrong... if DDB wanted, they could have easily declared as soon as ending the alliance... seriously man...

Only reason it was formerly dropped was so they dont look like tossers when they do declare. Planning the war weeks before dropping the alliance is backstabbing.

Either way we dont care, with that clown move they signed their death sentence

DeletedUser

Only reason it was formerly dropped was so they dont look like tossers when they do declare. Planning the war weeks before dropping the alliance is backstabbing.

Either way we dont care, with that clown move they signed their death sentence

THINKING of war doesnt mean *the s word*.. You dont betray someone unless you PERFORM the act of betrayal. A loyal friend may think of ditching you for a better offer but that friend STILL remains a loyal friend UNTIL he decides to DITCH you WHICH is considered backstabbing..

Try to give your enemy credit ATLEAST once in a while. Nomatter what you say, a fair person would give props to DDB for atleast breaking the alliance and then declaring the war in an honorable way..

Most tribes would simply launch the day they break the alliance.. DDB didnt. If you guys want to be the best tribe on the server, please know that honor and respect for other tribes comes into the deciding factors when thinking of it.

DeletedUser

THINKING of war doesnt mean *the s word*.. You dont betray someone unless you PERFORM the act of betrayal. A loyal friend may think of ditching you for a better offer but that friend STILL remains a loyal friend UNTIL he decides to DITCH you WHICH is considered backstabbing..

Try to give your enemy credit ATLEAST once in a while. Nomatter what you say, a fair person would give props to DDB for atleast breaking the alliance and then declaring the war in an honorable way..

Most tribes would simply launch the day they break the alliance.. DDB didnt. If you guys want to be the best tribe on the server, please know that honor and respect for other tribes comes into the deciding factors when thinking of it.

I'd say spreading their B.S. to their members to prep them for war and dropping the alliance under false pretenses is backstabbing. Don't really expect someone such as yourself to understand.

DeletedUser

ouch

about time these suckers start dropping like flies

i recall we left them alone early on because we had bigger fish to fry, perhaps that's why they're still around today?

WAR CTRL :ram:

nQthing

yeah welsh... i think if ur going to call CTRL out of bad moves ur stupid. every move ctrl made since day 1 is the reason ctrl is around today and is still #1.

DeletedUser

I'd say spreading their B.S. to their members to prep them for war and dropping the alliance under false pretenses is backstabbing. Don't really expect someone such as yourself to understand.

Following your logic, they backstabbed their members, NOT CTRL.

There is no smoke without fire and im SURE you guys (even if its a little) did something to make them feel harassed. They were honorable by making it formal and giving you guys space before declaring. Learn to respect your enemy woodly. Im trying my best to make unbiased posts (as you can see that I dont compliment BORG + DDB too much these days) but your attitude is simply pissing me off.

DeletedUser27978

The reason you are still here is because "we backed out".

CTRL was totally walking over BORG by then, a bit like now :D

no they wernt lol

CTRL attacked a player who didnt know who to play who was surrounded by CTRL in k44, Octangonal, Don't preach to me like you knew what happened.

You were still in another tribe waiting to Hop, when things got tough.

kalkoenvet

no they wernt lol

CTRL attacked a player who didnt know who to play who was surrounded by CTRL in k44, Octangonal, Don't preach to me like you knew what happened.

You were still in another tribe waiting to Hop, when things got tough.

True, I was not in CTRL by then, but everyone knew you would have gotten owned if CTRL didn't stop with attacking you.

I am talking about the time CTRL had recruited some players off you, like Amrub and odd1out, who were then actively fighting you. CTRL had that full front stacked.

DeletedUser27978

Wait wait what? CTRL couldent afford to keep attacking us, ADA, SET, ACTIVE. Soon as LunaW was finished and our NAP with ACTIVE. Who do you think would have been surrounded, cut off and killed.

Glancing at the past.

you mean odd1out our spy? Im sure we were very willing to attack him. He was closest to BORG, and amrub karam, quit a week after betraying BORG. The only player that did cause a little damage was kingbbb and panchomec had him on a tight leash.

Your hypothesising, this war only turned when GTG hit empty villages, so otherwise youd still be losing, remember that. And kalk borg was fighting 3 wars at the time with NO allied support, its hardly a point to try and excel the efforts of CTRL against us.

In effect, your harboured 4 traitors and rimmed a player who didn't know how to play.
"claps". Recruiting to win didnt exactly put you in a good position with vilbri i hear? just opened up the rest of k46 to everyone else, who will actively fight LOL.

nQthing

In effect, your harboured 4 traitors and rimmed a player who didn't know how to play.
"claps". Recruiting to win didnt exactly put you in a good position with vilbri i hear? just opened up the rest of k46 to everyone else, who will actively fight LOL.

once again, u need to rim vilbrill to break even with ur loss, and if he has even 0 villys, u still fail, because u only are nobeling villages which u already lost.

and ur 3 wars was nothing to ctrls 12 wars ;)