The BORG Collective marches on…

Vilbrii

"claps". Recruiting to win didnt exactly put you in a good position with vilbri i hear? just opened up the rest of k46 to everyone else, who will actively fight LOL.

Mm I'm happy that the account dies in some sort of battle.
And watching stats i see borg started to eat that account before it even joined CTRL, so you lost that and now have to fight over those villages.

DeletedUser27978

Mm I'm happy that the account dies in some sort of battle.
And watching stats i see borg started to eat that account before it even joined CTRL, so you lost that and now have to fight over those villages.

i just find it funny, CTRL takes villages from it and it does nothing, while when BORG does, it activates premium and attempts to resist lol.

DeletedUser

i just find it funny, CTRL takes villages from it and it does nothing, while when BORG does, it activates premium and attempts to resist lol.

I heard that if you are unwilling to fight villages that put up resistance, there are plenty of barbarians in Borg area, as well as inactive members that need to be nobled off...

DeletedUser

Nobody dare to bother my dear Vilbrii . :icon_evil:
Cute Vilbrii is one of the best. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason you are still here is because "we backed out".

CTRL was totally walking over BORG by then, a bit like now :D

Yea they hit one player that we - myself included - had a bit of fun in fudging stats with - Ocatagonal, and then all momentum completely stopped.

The excuse I recall was something along the lines of... the further west we get the more defensive we become, further east we get the more offensive we become (quote of KW) - duh BDR had the west secured so figures - so they were apparently unable to commit anything against BORG.

Trench war really sucks in a lot of troops eh...

Also recall CTRL backing out of 3 or so joint strikes that I wanted to do on the k43 borderline area, ended up with me personally mailing CTRL players in the area with no results. Guess asking us for free barbs and or inactive BDR was fully okay but when it came to enemy villages - even ones we cleared it was a no go :(

Walking over... I fail to see how that`s walking over...

CTRL backed out... LOL

Please, the minute I asked BORG for an NAP CTRL offers BORG a no condition NAP then an alliance, all within 5 minutes - when you`re that scared about the possible results of that NAP that I was going to set up then let`s dispense with the bull.

Desperation on your tribe`s part was blatantly obvious. Uh yea what`s this, BDR wouldn`t be guarding your western flank anymore, oh noes!!! Uh oh, BORG`s gonna come for us after Luna gets mopped up...

Yea whatever.

nQthing

yes zhenlan, ctrl were in desperation to back out of a war. Just like how ctrl died while not even at war with any tribe.

DeletedUser27978

Desperation on your tribe`s part was blatantly obvious. Uh yea what`s this, BDR wouldn`t be guarding your western flank anymore, oh noes!!! Uh oh, BORG`s gonna come for us after Luna gets mopped up...

Yea whatever.

Lol they view that situation as a recruiting opportunitiy thats why zhen! Who cares about your allies when you can increase your tribes activity!

DeletedUser

If it was so blatantly an attempt to bail out of a war that Ctrl knew they couldn't win, then it sounds like Borg made the bad decision by not finishing them off right then and there tbh.

nQthing

Lol they view that situation as a recruiting opportunitiy thats why zhen! Who cares about your allies when you can increase your tribes activity!

This is like the time ctrl recruited too many members and made CTRL-B and CTRL-X

DeletedUser

Wait wait what? CTRL couldent afford to keep attacking us, ADA, SET, ACTIVE. Soon as LunaW was finished and our NAP with ACTIVE. Who do you think would have been surrounded, cut off and killed.

Glancing at the past.

you mean odd1out our spy? Im sure we were very willing to attack him. He was closest to BORG, and amrub karam, quit a week after betraying BORG. The only player that did cause a little damage was kingbbb and panchomec had him on a tight leash.

Your hypothesising, this war only turned when GTG hit empty villages, so otherwise youd still be losing, remember that. And kalk borg was fighting 3 wars at the time with NO allied support, its hardly a point to try and excel the efforts of CTRL against us.

In effect, your harboured 4 traitors and rimmed a player who didn't know how to play.
"claps". Recruiting to win didnt exactly put you in a good position with vilbri i hear? just opened up the rest of k46 to everyone else, who will actively fight LOL.

Hey. why don't you put your helmet back on for a moment and listen closely.

We never went to war with Active. And we never attacked them.

Although we could have afforded to keep warring with Borg. We chose not to. Why? Because it wasn't our war. After the events with BDR, we had no reason to keep fighting. The active Luna members were given passage by Dashy to join CTRL.

Why fight something that we really had no stake in?

SET did very little, if anything to CTRL while we were warring Borg. ADA was mainly just taking the hits we were giving them. And Fubar was being slapped around like you guys are now.

We could have EASILY afforded to keep warring Borg, and Dashy knew that. Which is why he asked me for a ceasefire on a daily basis. And then jumped at the opportunity when he was offered an alliance.

When I tried to put stipulations on it. A time limit if one party were to drop the alliance. Cuz i didn't trust you guys. He says "Lets try to think of this not on a timeline basis, but as a permanent thing."

Looks like I was right to be suspicous.

As far as attacking a player surrounded who didn't know how to play. Well, to be quite honest, the only thing that player has different about most players in Borg and DDB is that they're not completely surrounded. As far as how to play.. I'd say he was as good as the rest of you are.

Is everyone who decides to come to CTRL to be in a tribe who's leaders actually care about the tribe, and do something for the tribe, going to be called a traitor?

Technically, I'm a traitor to Muffin. Technically, I'd be one of the biggest traitors there is. Betraying my old tribe, and joining the enemy, only to one day lead that very enemy in a prosperous growth...

Get over the traitor thing. Borg and DDB have betrayed their members. You call spawnie-rose a traitor. She at least tried to fight CTRL.

You've done nothing. NOTHING

Funny mails I get back from a handful of your members tho. A good number of them seem to think as highly of you as I do :lol:

Yea they hit one player that we - myself included - had a bit of fun in fudging stats with - Ocatagonal, and then all momentum completely stopped.

The excuse I recall was something along the lines of... the further west we get the more defensive we become, further east we get the more offensive we become (quote of KW) - duh BDR had the west secured so figures - so they were apparently unable to commit anything against BORG.

Trench war really sucks in a lot of troops eh...

Also recall CTRL backing out of 3 or so joint strikes that I wanted to do on the k43 borderline area, ended up with me personally mailing CTRL players in the area with no results. Guess asking us for free barbs and or inactive BDR was fully okay but when it came to enemy villages - even ones we cleared it was a no go :(

Walking over... I fail to see how that`s walking over...

CTRL backed out... LOL

Please, the minute I asked BORG for an NAP CTRL offers BORG a no condition NAP then an alliance, all within 5 minutes - when you`re that scared about the possible results of that NAP that I was going to set up then let`s dispense with the bull.

Yea whatever.

THIS I has to respond to.

The fact that you offered Borg a NAP was seen as a slap in the face.

You chose to continue warring with Borg, when Dashy was in full agreement to call a CF with BDR. You all kept giving the excuse, "no no, the war is turning, thats why they want a CF now. We're winning, blah blah blah."

CTRL drops out of war with Borg. To give BDR the opportunity to do the same. So they could recover from the MASSIVE inactivity issues they suffered, which was obvious from your struggles against CRYPT.

BDR chose to be stupid. And continue to war Borg. CTRL decides to prepare a strike, and help their allies. We strike. We damage. We take 3 players. We slow down. Because we DO have the entire east warring against us too. But we still take villages from Borg. Borg still do nothing against CTRL.

Time passes, Luna incident with DDB and Secluded trying to rally support against Borg, but eventually quitting before that got off the ground. Which was a big thing I had been spending my time on, Dashy knew it too. And he kept telling me if i was going to reject his offer for CF constantly, then to at the very least, not screw with their relationship with DDB.

BDR decide to go behind our backs and offer Borg a CF. CTRL get pissed off, because BDR HAD their chance to take Borgs CF, but chose to reject. We jumped in to help, then they decide to leave their allies high and dry in a war that BDR chose to continue. Anyone else would have seen that as an extreme slap in the face. Which is how we saw it. We decided to say "screw BDR" we're going to do OUR thing now. Since they want to leave us high and dry, thats the end of that chapter. We offer Borg something better, since we have absolutely no reason to keep warring them. And good reason to stop. BECAUSE IT WASN'T OUR WAR.

Now.. Borg and DDB leaders may be dumb enough to get their member in over their heads and in something so deep they can't possibly climb out of it.

But CTRL knows whats in it's best interest. At the time, our best interest was to focus on the wars we NEEDED to fight. And not the ones our members WANTED to fight. Sure, we could have opened up more fronts, and engaged Borg more heavily. But that would have slowed progress in the east. The wars that were OUR wars. The enemies that declared on us and wanted to fight us. I'm sure i can't expect you to understand.

BDR stopped guarding our western flank when you guys started having trouble with CRYPT. It was clear then that we could only look out for ourselves. And would recieve very little support or assistance from the inactivity that became BDR.

O yes. absolutely. Oh noes!!! Borg is coming for us!! A bunch of family barb hugging war virgins. How scary. We faught Coke, ADA, SET, T-Crew, 3k, Shini, Fubar, and None. With attacks coming from all of them at the same time. Tribes that went to war. Tribes that went to war with Die. something Borg, also, skipped out on.

Yes, O SO afraid of the almighty Borg. And you can clearly see where that fear has gotten you.

You want to know whats worse than a loser? A sore loser. And coming up with excuses for why CTRL is beating you at a war you jumped into, is really just being a bunch of sore losers. GTG and Tuba have been good allies standing alongside us. But GTG didn't war Borg for CTRL. GTG is warring Borg because it's easy, because it's fun, because they've never been in a war before and they share massive borders with Borg. AND because Borg have treated them like crap only offering them an alliance when Borg were planning on warring CTRL. Where was that alliance when GTG was a noname rim tribe? Hmm?

And you expected them to join on your side? Or to remain neutral? What for? That was their best opportunity to slap around the people that have spat in their faces for most of their existance. GG guys. GG.

You wanna know whats worse than a sore loser? Someone who wont admit they played it wrong. The decision to war CTRL was obviously illadvised. since you had yet to cope with your large inactivity problems, or even properly support your members or plan our a proper offensive. When you had months to do so. And had been planning for weeks. Good game Borg.

DeletedUser

THIS I has to respond to.

No, you don't and IF you do, do it correctly !

The fact that you offered Borg a NAP was seen as a slap in the face.

You chose to continue warring with Borg, when Dashy was in full agreement to call a CF with BDR. You all kept giving the excuse, "no no, the war is turning, thats why they want a CF now. We're winning, blah blah blah."
You forget one little catch. They offered us a CF indeed. With the condition that we would give up K42 ENTIRELY !!. That would mean sacrificing at least 2 or 3 of our active members completely and also giving up almost 500 villages in total. I will not ever leave anyone behind so that deal was off.

Would you sacrifise multiple key-members ?

CTRL drops out of war with Borg. To give BDR the opportunity to do the same. So they could recover from the MASSIVE inactivity issues they suffered, which was obvious from your struggles against CRYPT.

We did not have "struggles" against CRYPT. We were fighting a war untill KW told us to back off. Then they became cocky and decided to merge with another tribe we were slowly cleaning up (with help of local CTRL players). When we told them we did not like that (and yes that was threathening) THEY declared on us. So we started again.

Would you have given in to blackmail ??

BDR decide to go behind our backs and offer Borg a CF. CTRL get pissed off, because BDR HAD their chance to take Borgs CF, but chose to reject. We jumped in to help, then they decide to leave their allies high and dry in a war that BDR chose to continue. Anyone else would have seen that as an extreme slap in the face. Which is how we saw it. We decided to say "screw BDR" we're going to do OUR thing now. Since they want to leave us high and dry, thats the end of that chapter. We offer Borg something better, since we have absolutely no reason to keep warring them. And good reason to stop. BECAUSE IT WASN'T OUR WAR.

I, amongst others, said we would not talk about this anymore since the so-called truth is not easy to determine. We all know it did not happen exactly like that and that is all I'm going to say about it.

BDR stopped guarding our western flank when you guys started having trouble with CRYPT. It was clear then that we could only look out for ourselves. And would recieve very little support or assistance from the inactivity that became BDR.

During these fights most of us kept the support in CTRL villages (I was emptied completely supporting CTRL) Only when we learnt that BORG was planning to attack us, we pulled them to support our own members. BTW when asked if we could receive CTRL support in return, we got (almost) nothing. Which I understand but don't give me that nonsense....

DeletedUser

EJ, wasnt it clarified that BDR was THINKING of a CF with BORG?? Nothing was made official back then so your pretty much putting out your tounge on the lie line just to put BDR on the bad light.. similar to what you accuse boon of doing.. hmm, hypocrisy..

rbh135

But GTG didn't war Borg for CTRL. GTG is warring Borg because it's easy, because it's fun, because they've never been in a war before and they share massive borders with Borg. AND because Borg have treated them like crap only offering them an alliance when Borg were planning on warring CTRL. Where was that alliance when GTG was a noname rim tribe? Hmm?
FYI, you appear to be misinformed. GTG and Borg had an alliance during the first Ctrl war. None of us can truly prove it and GTG members would just go on your side even though it's wrong but meh.

And you expected them to join on your side? Or to remain neutral? What for? That was their best opportunity to slap around the people that have spat in their faces for most of their existance. GG guys. GG.
Again you have been misinformed. Starting a chain here or something? The borg that shared borders with GTG respected them when cross nobling happened or something like that. There are always exceptions though.

You wanna know whats worse than a sore loser? Someone who wont admit they played it wrong. The decision to war CTRL was obviously illadvised. since you had yet to cope with your large inactivity problems, or even properly support your members or plan out a proper offensive or even teach the noobs some strategy and/or how to spell correctly. When you had months to do so. And had been planning for weeks. Good game Borg.
And they didn't just play it wrong. They didn't play it at all:icon_confused:
Tough luck borg. Better luck on the rim. Oh wait. You're already there:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

No, you don't and IF you do, do it correctly !

You forget one little catch. They offered us a CF indeed. With the condition that we would give up K42 ENTIRELY !!. That would mean sacrificing at least 2 or 3 of our active members completely and also giving up almost 500 villages in total. I will not ever leave anyone behind so that deal was off.

Would you sacrifise multiple key-members ?

We did not have "struggles" against CRYPT. We were fighting a war untill KW told us to back off. Then they became cocky and decided to merge with another tribe we were slowly cleaning up (with help of local CTRL players). When we told them we did not like that (and yes that was threathening) THEY declared on us. So we started again.

Would you have given in to blackmail ??

I, amongst others, said we would not talk about this anymore since the so-called truth is not easy to determine. We all know it did not happen exactly like that and that is all I'm going to say about it.

During these fights most of us kept the support in CTRL villages (I was emptied completely supporting CTRL) Only when we learnt that BORG was planning to attack us, we pulled them to support our own members. BTW when asked if we could receive CTRL support in return, we got (almost) nothing. Which I understand but don't give me that nonsense....

I'm more than happy to stop bringing up the BDR incident. If Zhenlan shuts his face about it, and stops forcing me to respond.

Telling us we backed out because we were afraid is forcing me to respond.

You know full well HOW we saw that little discussion of a CF with Borg. Even the thought of it without discussing with us was spitting in our faces. I can recall how pissed off BDR members were when we dropped out of war with Borg and gave BDR a chance to do the same.

FYI. Looks like Borg got k42 anyways. As well as all those key players who just quit, or defected to Borg anyways. Good strat.

If you don't want this kind of crap to be brought up, then respect your own wishes, and prevent the provokation from happening.

@RBH

IF Borg were allied to GTG, then Borg downgraded them from an alliance. Which is even better. Telling someone to piss off when you don't need them. Then asking them for another alliance when it best suits you? Awesome. Thats much better than just rejecting them the whole time and offering an alliance when it best suited you anyways.

Thanks for clarifying.

Borg members may have been a little more respectful towards GTG. But Borg leadership has always spat in thier faces. Cross nobling is one thing. But the constant rejection until Borg NEEDED GTG, is what constitutes that relationship as Borg spitting in the faces of GTG over and over and over again. The expecting their help when they need it. Like i said. GG borg.

rbh135

@RBH

IF Borg were allied to GTG, then Borg downgraded them from an alliance. Which is even better. Telling someone to piss off when you don't need them. Then asking them for another alliance when it best suits you? Awesome. Thats much better than just rejecting them the whole time and offering an alliance when it best suited you anyways.
Thanks for clarifying.
When exactly did borg tell GTG to piss off? It was an alliance from the first ctrl war till the second one tbh.

Borg members may have been a little more respectful towards GTG. But Borg leadership has always spat in thier faces. Cross nobling is one thing. But the constant rejection until Borg NEEDED GTG, is what constitutes that relationship as Borg spitting in the faces of GTG over and over and over again. The expecting their help when they need it. Like i said. GG borg.
How do you mean constant rejection? When did GTG go to borg for help? They never needed them so where was the rejection from borg's part? Some Borg members are actually good players but they don't use common sense. They just go on their leader's word no matter how idiotic the statements or clarifications are. Remember when I got accused of as a spy and ctrl backed it up with no proof for entertainment purposes? Well I mailed a lot of borg members from another account I was able to access after my own account got deleted and they all believed me and knew that welsh was lying. They just couldn't do anything about it. Just goes to show you what borg members really think of their leaders :\ Tbh finny is still better then welsh. There was no good leader for borg. All were/are noob huggers. Never seen a good smart skilled leader for borg. They lasted by avoiding the kind of hard wars and warred the easier. In BDR times, Borg (surprisingly) had a spy in BDR that told them where the inactives are which is why borg was so "successful" against them. Don't think that borg actually has skill. Maybe 3 or 4 players are worth recruiting but the rest unfortunately are scheduled to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

If you don't want this kind of crap to be brought up, then respect your own wishes, and prevent the provokation from happening.

The day BDR died I lost my right to tell Zhenlan what to do.
So I can only respect my wishes myself, which I have been doing.
Just don't get yourself provoked my friend .... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

When exactly did borg tell GTG to piss off? It was an alliance from the first ctrl war till the second one tbh.

How do you mean constant rejection? When did GTG go to borg for help? They never needed them so where was the rejection from borg's part? Some Borg members are actually good players but they don't use common sense. They just go on their leader's word no matter how idiotic the statements or clarifications are. Remember when I got accused of as a spy and ctrl backed it up with no proof for entertainment purposes? Well I mailed a lot of borg members from another account I was able to access after my own account got deleted and they all believed me and knew that welsh was lying. They just couldn't do anything about it. Just goes to show you what borg members really think of their leaders :\ Tbh finny is still better then welsh. There was no good leader for borg. All were/are noob huggers. Never seen a good smart skilled leader for borg. They lasted by avoiding the kind of hard wars and warred the easier. In BDR times, Borg (surprisingly) had a spy in BDR that told them where the inactives are which is why borg was so "successful" against them. Don't think that borg actually has skill. Maybe 3 or 4 players are worth recruiting but the rest unfortunately are scheduled to be rimmed.

Thats interesting. Because from what Budgie kept saying. Borg kept rejecting their offer for an alliance.

I'm more inclined to take his word for it, as he's never lied to me. Borg leadership has lied to us while we were allies. They've lied to GTG, Tuba, and they've even lied to their own membership.

I DO think Budgiebird is a lot more credible and reputable source. He's always been straight with me.

rbh135

Thats interesting. Because from what Budgie kept saying. Borg kept rejecting their offer for an alliance.

I'm more inclined to take his word for it, as he's never lied to me. Borg leadership has lied to us while we were allies. They've lied to GTG, Tuba, and they've even lied to their own membership.

I DO think Budgiebird is a lot more credible and reputable source. He's always been straight with me.

Well it actually depends on who budgie was asking for an alliance. If it was dashy, he shared nothing with the tribe as a whole. If it was another leader afterwards, dashy had had his period(yes he can have one) and would have cried in the hidden forums that if we get an alliance with GTG, he'll quit or something. I'm sure that's what happened. If budgie talked to another leader, I'm sure dashy was sitting them as he had most leadership accounts in his reach pre first ctrl war.
I'm not doubting what budgie had said but I'd really like to know to which leader he or someone else spoke to about an alliance.