The BORG Collective marches on…

DeletedUser27978

The Hive Mind has agreed in concordance in dropping BORG's relations with CTRL.

With all due respect to both Kingwoods and EmperorJon personally and ingame, plus the respect for the tribe they run, CTRL, I would like to state some facts and points here which you can consider as BORG's declaration:

1) CTRL is a well known and strong tribe, and it is time to take it down and put limits to their growth as they are big enough to take on any tribe they want, at any time they want, for any reason they want.
2) CTRL having spies in allied tribes and never was willing to give them up to show the good intention for that ally.
3) CTRL only cares for their own growth and benefits, no one else.
4) CTRL did sell BDR/Active and LunaW to BORG in return to have alliance, are they also willing to sell any other ally of theirs at any point in time? (Example: They agreed to sell out TUBA for BORG just to keep BORG out of DDB vs CTRL war ). Which means they will be selling BORG at one point soon. Do we have to wait until this becomes true? No we will take action NOW.
5) I will quote something from Emperor Jon himself when CTRL declared on BORG to assist their allies against BORG back then :

(Global post)
"Emperor Jon
#18 2008,August 26th, 12:07 Top

If anyone wants to flame on CTRL for declaring on Borg. Flame on ME

It was my plan to declare. It was my plan to take Borg down. As soon as you guys merged with BLT I had made the choice that you are too big to be left alone.

You guys put yourselves on the CTRL target list by attacking our allies. We have done to you what you have done to them. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.

Besides. Our members get bored when they aren't fighting on every front. We need something to keep us occupied. Make no mistakes all. Borg will be assimilated into the CTRL collective. Resistance is futile. Persistence is futile.

Flame me all you like, I don't read this crap anyways. Just thought I'd throw in my piece. "

So let us call it even while defending our oldest ally DDB and fighting on their side, against you.

Best wishes and good luck to all. May the best tribe wins.

Welsh Celts
Baron Of BORG

DeletedUser

Good Luck to all my new enemies. This is going to be a fun one.

wh1t3b0ii

No suprise. It would happen sooner or later.
This is going to be tough for us. But dont expect a garantueed win;)

goodluck BORG

DeletedUser

Objectively I'd say this is a smart move from BORG

This is a game and games are played to be won. If there is any hope of winning of becoming nr1 they must act now.
Because if they would have waited untill CTRL had defeated DDB (or vice versa), I do not think another opportunity would arise.

However it seems I have friends at both sides of the fence so now I have a problem :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Haha funny thing. I don't remember being allied to Borg when we made our declaration.

It's the little things you leave out.

DeletedUser

Can't wait to be fighting CTRL, it's about time we declared

DeletedUser49466

4) CTRL did sell BDR/Active and LunaW to BORG in return to have alliance, are they also willing to sell any other ally of theirs at any point in time? (Example: They agreed to sell out TUBA for BORG just to keep BORG out of DDB vs CTRL war ). Which means they will be selling BORG at one point soon. Do we have to wait until this becomes true? No we will take action NOW.

Welsh can you provide proof of this selling of BDR/Active and the attempted selling of Tuba? If so, post it

DeletedUser

good timing of this, just as we've started to make progress on DDB frontline, the BORG declaration is made

The odds are stacked further against CTRL, will the combined might of the entire North and East take down CTRL? Time will tell

DeletedUser

image.php

Blue---DDB family and BORG family
Red---CTRL

DeletedUser

Welsh can you provide proof of this selling of BDR/Active and the attempted selling of Tuba? If so, post it

I'm sure the only one who will get shown proof is TUBA leader if they ask for it and that proof will be giving by aRamez. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser45123

I hope CTRL aint going to turn into a punch bag and not fight back :/

DeletedUser

Oh well, I waned to get my villages back anyways :)

Oh, so you have another account in CTRL huh? Care to come out and say who you are or are you scared? :lol:

And this puzzles me:
From the last 7 days
Rank Player Conquered Villages
1 Skipper321 81

Yet he sends these kind of attacks:
Attacker: Skipper321
Village: Neutral Zone 04 (407|393) K34

Quantity: 7790 2419 0 0 571 973 6 0 1
Losses: 7790 2419 0 0 571 973 6 0 1

Pffft... :lol: I suggest sticking to barbs/hedzy. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser27978

So now a NAP and an Alliance are the same.

Silly CTRL for not knowing.

Sigh re-read the post, i wasnt comparing the value, more likely the nature of the acts. Which would leave Borg and CTRL 1:1 on breaking diplomacy.