The breach and rout of wisdom??

killergoon=-

Just come back and i am now witnessing the fall and speedy death of wisdom as i definitely predicted. The east seems full of traitors, but not sure who, HaV or Wisdom. brave move but you have definitely screwed yourself even mroe than before. As far as i can see you have:
-lost k92
-lost k89
-losing k64
-lost half his tribe? (just knew there would be internal struggles that will divide the tribe)
-have made bugger all progress against anyone recently?
-BA corridoor is increasing in size
-now have more borders with more enemies

on the plus side they have:
-errrrrr
-hmmmm
-recruited eturg?
-wait thats not a positive thing at all. Infact recruiting them only makes yyour tribe more useless
-meatshield mojo have gone so wisdom have more chances to attack...?

is there anything else i need to know? maybe some people should step down?

Serious note to all you Wisdom, HaV, BoS players. I have done quite a bit of research and calculations but your best move for the future, is to log on, go to settings, then delete account, enter your password and press ok. Dont even bother trying to get a new person or get somebody to sit you, BECAUSE there is simply no point. thank you.

DeletedUser

If that doesn't work then I guess it is back to grinding them down the old fashion way. :D

DeletedUser

Well, the [BA] Corridor was already increasing in size for months before they split. It's not a recent change :)

They were also losing all four central Ks before the HaV-Wisdom split (when and shortly after MOJO collapsed); it's relatively new, but not having anything to do with the split itself (rather with the fact that MOJO, according to them has not received any help from Wisdom).

By the way, according to Blood Claret, they are definitely winning - due to their better daily takings, it's just a matter of time to kill us all. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

and we recruited k92 from them, but our recruits turned out to be bloodthirsty mofo's it is rather terrifying tbh.

DeletedUser

I would hate to be JWGTs enemy.. Especially when he drinks :D

DeletedUser45512

quick we must noble all the barbs in our safe Ks so we do not get beaten

yawn heard this kinda pointless PnP on these forums before

all it ever really seems to mean to me is that your players are going inactive and/or lacking in the skill department so this is your feeble atempt to get our side dispirited.

DeletedUser

I would hate to be JWGTs enemy.. Especially when he drinks :D

I would rather be his enemy than his friend. If a man has no honour he is nothing. He also has a nasty habit of attacking his friends. Perhaps he might turn his coat again and stab you in the back one day.

DeletedUser

all it ever really seems to mean to me is that your players are going inactive and/or lacking in the skill department so this is your feeble atempt to get our side dispirited.

You could be right if it wouldn't have been told a dozen times already that the western tribes are the most inactives of this server since the wars started (inactivity)... and that most of our tribes could be destroyed in a couple of weeks (lacking the skills).

So, given we were already fully inactive for 9 months and lacked any skill, we really shouldn't have much more players or skills to lose really.

Checking twstats and war scores, well, we are, either way, pathetic!

DeletedUser45512

i think the pivotal word i used was ''going'' so please read my post before replying to it thank you

DeletedUser

i think the pivotal word i used was ''going'' so please read my post before replying to it thank you

Oh, you little, evil Grammar Crusader, please let me rephase it to you as it was surely me not being clear enough:

we cannot "going inactive" or "lacking skills" (in the future) if we are already sitting in that state for almost a year (please focus on the word "already").

Hope I cleared it out!

DeletedUser40757

Serious note to all you Wisdom, HaV, BoS players. I have done quite a bit of research and calculations but your best move for the future, is to log on, go to settings, then delete account, enter your password and press ok. Dont even bother trying to get a new person or get somebody to sit you, BECAUSE there is simply no point. thank you.
blah blah blah...
[SPOIL]
tempfront.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

i do not consider this thread to be troll like. i just want some different convo than say:
player1

Adam is a noob and his skype broke..

player2

noob-yes
skype- not broken, computer with skype broken, get it right nub.

yes but i will be able to get skype again soon. dw dude, i'm pro.

Just like to announce that I just passed 3 million for the 15th time on tribal wars lol, its ridiculous. although, dont get me wrong, i've passed three million about 5 of those times on w17 :p

player3

wow ur so cool...not!
wat a nub

player2

I <3 you too llama, yes i am a nub (lets let them believe that -.-)

player x
zardex, add me :p

so excuse me if i dont troll the other threads calling them trollers... but as i can see you have no way to defend yourself so you had to use the troll excuse? all i want is a bit of friendly banter. if you want to make this thread about your personal life, please p!#5 off.

DeletedUser40757

If its intelligent conversation your aiming for, you totally missed it with this:

killergoon=- said:

That is fairly typical for restart mails in early game. Its not any different from this:

i do not consider this thread to be troll like. i just want some different convo than say:
Quote:
player1

Adam is a noob and his skype broke..

player2

noob-yes
skype- not broken, computer with skype broken, get it right nub.

yes but i will be able to get skype again soon. dw dude, i'm pro.

Just like to announce that I just passed 3 million for the 15th time on tribal wars lol, its ridiculous. although, dont get me wrong, i've passed three million about 5 of those times on w17 :p

player3

wow ur so cool...not!
wat a nub

player2

I <3 you too llama, yes i am a nub (lets let them believe that -.-)

player x
zardex, add me :p
so excuse me if i dont troll the other threads calling them trollers... but as i can see you have no way to defend yourself so you had to use the troll excuse? all i want is a bit of friendly banter. if you want to make this thread about your personal life, please p!#5 off.

As far as personal, your the only one making this personal, so take your own advice.

DeletedUser

I would rather be his enemy than his friend. If a man has no honour he is nothing. He also has a nasty habit of attacking his friends. Perhaps he might turn his coat again and stab you in the back one day.

Lmao.. So you think he betrayed you.

The way he and we see it is that you guys suck, we are better, you don't do anything in the war between us. We do a whole lot of hurt to you. Most of his good friends quit (inty/bt) he had friends in 13th that were still alive. He likes to war, wisdom does not, 13th does. It was like the missing piece to a puzzle..

Also he was bored with wisdom (obviously) because pretty well everyone was useless except him so he joined us for some proper team work..

DeletedUser

If its intelligent conversation your aiming for, you totally missed it with this:
[...]
That is fairly typical for restart mails in early game. Its not any different from this:

it's funny how did you just make an equation between (bad) propaganda and trolling/spamming. I wish you'd have been here a year ago!

---

I would rather be his enemy than his friend. If a man has no honour he is nothing.

Umm... wait! Are you on friendly terms with anyone from Wisdom or HaV at all? :icon_eek:

He also has a nasty habit of attacking his friends. Perhaps he might turn his coat again and stab you in the back one day.

Coming from a Wisdom aristocrat... it's like pot meets kettle. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40757

it's funny how did you just make an equation between (bad) propaganda and trolling/spamming. I wish you'd have been here a year ago!
I saw plenty of it on other worlds forums :p

killergoon=-

i said banter john.

also where are all the wisdom, hav, etc.. players these days?

DeletedUser45512

dam you have seen the flaw in my plan those barbs look like enemys to me

well they do put up a good fight i must say