The Breth in k40 NW

letrotsa

We are open to any player in k40. our tribe is called the brethren. Contact PLHS for an invite

DeletedUser

Haha, this time, Letrotsa, don't start wars at the beginning of making your Tribe, or the Same beatdown will happen, as it did with our Tribe, ~DDT~ when we wiped the floor with you in K32.

Better luck this go-around

letrotsa

hey look i'm deaddialtone, i'm gay! heehehe! I don't have a clue what i'm talking about!

Get your facts straight next time before you go off and post some thread when you don't have a clue what actually happened our took place. Your spies were so easy to discover we knew right away. Those background checks on TW stats really do help out after all. Hey do you have any life at all because it seems like all you do is sit here on your computer wondering how you can cover up that your really gay. Do i have a life? Duh! Thats why i'm on NJHS, varsity knowledge bowl, captain of my football team, captain of my bball team and my baseball team with a perfect 4.0 GPA. I've injuryed three kids in one football game. One time i broke a kids collarbone, another i brought him down to the ground and bent his leg back and another i knocked out. Lets play DDT and we'll see how you do in real life.

DeletedUser

haha, looks like somebody's getting desperate.

Rule of Thumb for the future, if your going to cry and whine, don't post and look more inadiquite that i've already explained to everyone.

Facts are Facts, my friend. and you...suck at this game. lol

letrotsa

Okay i really don't care. Go die in a hole because i really don't care. Its what we call a game. It doesn't affect real life in anyway.

letrotsa

Why would you say i'm desperate and i'm not crying or whining just stating the facts

DeletedUser

*hands letrotsa another tissue to help sop up the tears*

Look, please don't cry.....it's not that your the worst tribe leader in the world....well....okay it is like that but you don't have to get so emotional my friend.

I'm sure after you cleaned your seat from being scared of 75 attacks aimed at your village, you thought that between wet-pants and your tribe running ability, it would be a good decision to jump to REM, please don't cry....you will be okay.

sometimes grown people just....wet themselves when they are scared as much as you were.

I hope you don't need another tissue,
<3 DeadDialTOne

letrotsa

How old are you? You see I don't get where all this crying thing comes from. Its the oppostie, i'm rejocing. Well I don't see what the problem with a merge is but if you think a merge is dishonorable go ahead I could care lesss.

DeletedUser

letrotsa, you continue to comment regarding defending your actions. if you knew you weren't being dishonorable to your entire tribe, you would be so defensive. now would you?

Bottom Line - You can't runa tribe to save your life.

Please comment back if you agree :)

DeletedUser

Do everyone that wants to join your tribe and help ~DDT~ have a good laugh, and post your TWStats page url here, and lets see how much success you've had throughout yout TW career.

(It's no success, but lets enlighten everybody with a clicky to it!)

If you know you can't survive more than 3 weeks in any world, all you have to do is post anything other than the proof from TWStats.

Is that mascara on your face?
Nobel Ya Later!
<3DeadDialTone

letrotsa

We're 2nd in k40. our sister tribe is 1st in k40 our academy tribe started four days ago is 6th in k40. We are in the process of elimiating EDR-HQ and DFA. EDR-HQ's players in k40 are our farms. They continue to supply us with resources, but they don't give our troops any millitary expereince because any troops they've had are dead.

DeletedUser

what a loser letrotsa...you keep showing off in real life.Lets see i think you are a bookworm in real life.

letrotsa

yep okay i don't care what you think cause you've never met me. so shoo fly shoo

DeletedUser

hey look i'm deaddialtone, i'm gay! heehehe! I don't have a clue what i'm talking about!

Get your facts straight next time before you go off and post some thread when you don't have a clue what actually happened our took place. Your spies were so easy to discover we knew right away. Those background checks on TW stats really do help out after all. Hey do you have any life at all because it seems like all you do is sit here on your computer wondering how you can cover up that your really gay. Do i have a life? Duh! Thats why i'm on NJHS, varsity knowledge bowl, captain of my football team, captain of my bball team and my baseball team with a perfect 4.0 GPA. I've injuryed three kids in one football game. One time i broke a kids collarbone, another i brought him down to the ground and bent his leg back and another i knocked out. Lets play DDT and we'll see how you do in real life.

Fail... This is a game man, and your fictional life story has no effect on your ability to play.

letrotsa

Yea i know but i just like to let people know that i no its a game and don't waste my whole life into this game. Unlike some people. (DDT) Just one more thing. Why don't we all focus on teh positive things for a moment, like the guy with the blue head and the sunglasses is really sweet.