The Brethren Open to all in NW

letrotsa

The Brethren is open to anyone in the Northwest.

No enemies

Last edited:

ithinkyouracutey

No enemies

Allies are

=N.A=:icon_cool: ~EA~:icon_cool: BDC =k=:icon_neutral: BLZ:icon_cool: ckn :icon_biggrin: NACF:icon_neutral: JBZ:icon_biggrin:
ARMY:icon_neutral:

KUK:icon_neutral: AA:icon_biggrin: SPoint :icon_cool: REM :icon_neutral: ZONE:icon_neutral: TROY:icon_neutral: Ch@mps:icon_neutral:

Everything of the above.

DeletedUser

No enemies

Allies are

=N.A=:icon_cool: ~EA~:icon_cool: BDC =k=:icon_neutral: BLZ:icon_cool: ckn :icon_biggrin: NACF:icon_neutral: JBZ:icon_biggrin:
ARMY:icon_neutral:

KUK:icon_neutral: AA:icon_biggrin: SPoint :icon_cool: REM :icon_neutral: ZONE:icon_neutral: TROY:icon_neutral: Ch@mps:icon_neutral:

WooHoo! Tribal Hugs and diplomacy whores!

DeletedUser

Less villages to noble, I bet you have no red dots on your map :lol:

Explains the no enemies part doesn't it?

I'm sick of you flaming everyone that puts in a tribal recruitment thread.

Shut up and leave them alone. You aren't the best so stop pretending to be.

Baramundi

Explains the no enemies part doesn't it?

I'm sick of you flaming everyone that puts in a tribal recruitment thread.

Shut up and leave them alone. You aren't the best so stop pretending to be.

Ill stop for you Delighted, I just get bored 15+ hours in forum and game nobody replies to anything so i have to do something anyway Ill stop flaming people for you.

And I didn't say anywhere that I was the best far from it, Have a Delightful day :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

ha, that's because you are getting killed

Breth are falling apart, so if you are recruited you will just become fodder.

Their leaders just jumped ship and joined REM.

Don't fall for this trick

DeletedUser

the fun thing is... Letrotsa himself got rimmed on Feb 21st just after he bailed from Breth and joined REM on the 20th

Hope you are doing your homework out there before you sign up

DeletedUser

This is Founder and Duke of ~DDT~ and ~DDT~2, our expansion. As My second in Command, CliveUK stated briefly; We honestly did beleive that Breth was going to make us work to wipe them off the map. Fortunatly they are horrible at this game, and in a single day all the good players went to differnt tribes and left the small players in Breth, whom were quickly disposed of the second day.

Breth is nothing but a hollow shell with a Tribal Tag at this point, and I am hoping that Nobody would join ANY tribe, that has as bad coordinating, supporting, and attacking skills as this one.

On a Side note, hope everyone in World 29 is prospering to their full potential!

DeletedUser

This is me, Duke of myself.

Fortunately we who used to control and run Breth were smart at this game, and in a single day shed dead weight which was only holding us back, whom we couldn't care if they were disposed of or not as only a pretty 'n00b' tribe would still focus on war'ing against a tribe of so few members.

DDT, is nothing but a assortment of countless smaller players, lead by a liar, with only a few players who deserve any sort of respect to boost there points enough where they feel like they have a right to brag.

DDT is nothing but a bloated shell with a Tribal Tag since day one, and
I had hoped there wouldn't be any tribes with leaders who were as bad at running a tribe that they had to rely on sheer numbers of members to gain any sort of power, put not focus on quality and only cared about quantity as DDT.

On a Side not, How's it feel that we pretty much tripled the points of your tribe in a day or so? And currently are about double the points with less members?

I hope it feels good =]
Have a nice day, DeadDialTone.
From, RobbieEls.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, he says smart at the game, Most would say a coward. He couldn't handle running a tribe, so he went to a tribe that did. REM is a good tribe, it's just unfortunate that they have to have inadequite players like you.

Nonetheless, the actual troops power of both REM and ~DDT~ are roughly the same...

Learn the game, play the game, check the stats, THEN if you realise that your not too bad at it, comment back

<3 The Tribe that crushed yours,
~DDT~

DeletedUser

as stated in my last post, if you are going to cry and whine about it, don't post and look more inadiquite than you already are protrayed.

P.S. how was the rimming?

(and don't try to use euphomisms if you suck at it as much as you do at this game :-X )

Nobel Ya Later!
<3 DeadDailTone

DeletedUser

look who talking about the cowr isnt the breath who run away when the DDT sowrd attack them ??!!! hahahaha thire leader start crying and run to rem tribe !!!!

they were no enemy its like we attack a barbarian tribe !!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

hahaha. that was pretty harsh but so acurate.

Breth = Barbarian village

same difficulty for both. lol

im pretty sure CliveUK, kenano, and myself were side by side as we thanked you while taking your resources....werent we?

please don't cry again after this post.... :-(

DeletedUser

*hands letrotsa another tissue to help sop up the tears*

Look, please don't cry.....it's not that your the worst tribe leader in the world....well....okay it is like that but you don't have to get so emotional my friend.

I'm sure after you cleaned your seat from being scared of 75 attacks aimed at your village, you thought that between wet-pants and your tribe running ability, it would be a good decision to jump to REM, please don't cry....you will be okay.

sometimes grown people just....wet themselves when they are scared as much as you were.

I hope you don't need another tissue,
<3 DeadDialTOne