The Brotherhood = BOM

DeletedUser

hehe im loving the read! and eviljo, all i have to ask is one thing:

IF 2 allies are sooo strong in leadership diplomacy and members, are they not like a family??
Just like BA and tao, you guys been together since the start, however you go to war with the other is helping in some kind of way, now you will decline that you are not a family, im not saying you are, im just saying that you are soo good together that you could easily be ;)

That is just my point of view and what i wanted to say!

and bmg, dont flatter yourself

its just like saying BA and tao and 13th fam were needed to all declare on MOJO to take them on, coincidence? :)

Most players in [BA] don't know or have even heard of most players in Tao and vice-versa. I couldn't tell you what Tao is doing or planning. I couldn't tell you their diplomacy. Regional goals are not always the same. Such an instance happened not long ago. Don't talk about the things you don't know Crazy. However, if you so desire, please continue to play dumb/ignorant.:icon_rolleyes:

[BA] has been at war with Mojo longer than any of them. 13th? That "war," if either side has declared, just began.

netjakdim

[BA] has been at war with Mojo longer than any of them. 13th? That "war," if either side has declared, just began.

Actually sir, If you must be particular we are actually still involved in our very first war with ~M~.
You see way back on October 31 SeleNazzy wrote a straight to the point declaration against ~M~. When that tribe fell we were still hunting refugees who joined the other tribe warring against them K~Head. I guess they decided to join K~Head to help even out the sides not sure exactly why they did it just stabs in the dark.
From these refugees we were forced to go to war with K~Head with a brief respite in the middle of that war. So therefore our war with K~Head was actually a continuation of the war with ~M~.
After K~Head experienced some leadership difficulties and GreyWolf stepped forward to save his fellow members certain disreputable players were assigned as continued targets.
From these targets the Mongolian Empire or ~A~ as it has finally become to be known decided they had found some new recruits. When informed of these refugees 13th was told to shut up, live with it and if we wanted them come get them. Sir Marticus bowed and said thank you. We will continue our original war with ~M~ since you are now their third for standins. As time wore on we continues our war with ~M~ although they now chose to hide behind the banner of the Mongolian Empire but they as well have fallen only to join with Mojo.
Now the refugees are hiding within the Mojo/Brotherhood Family. Is there every going to be a chance for us to actually finish our first and only war or is everyone just going to keep taking in refugees until the server crashes.

So in conclusion I am not sure about the exact dates of your declaration but ours can be traced back to 31 October, 2008 @ 1535 and we are still chasing refugees down. This seriously has to be one of the longest cleanups in TW History.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually sir, If you must be particular we are actually still involved in our very first war with ~M~.
You see way back on October 31 SeleNazzy wrote a straight to the point declaration against ~M~. When that tribe fell we were still hunting refugees who joined the other tribe warring against them K~Head. I guess they decided to join K~Head to help even out the sides not sure exactly why they did it just stabs in the dark.
From these refugees we were forced to go to war with K~Head with a brief respite in the middle of that war. So therefore our war with K~Head was actually a continuation of the war with ~M~.
After K~Head experienced some leadership difficulties and GreyWolf stepped forward to save his fellow members certain disreputable players were assigned as continued targets.
From these targets the Mongolian Empire or ~A~ as it has finally become to be known decided they had found some new recruits. When informed of these refugees 13th was told to shut up, live with it and if we wanted them come get them. Sir Marticus bowed and said thank you. We will continue our original war with ~M~ since you are now their third for standins. As time wore on we continues our war with ~M~ although they now chose to hide behind the banner of the Mongolian Empire but they as well have fallen only to join with Mojo.
Now the refugees are hiding within the Mojo/Brotherhood Family. Is there every going to be a chance for us to actually finish our first and only war or is everyone just going to keep taking in refugees until the server crashes.

So in conclusion I am not sure about the exact dates of your declaration but ours can be traced back to 31 October, 2008 @ 1535 and we are still chasing refugees down. This seriously has to be one of the longest cleanups in TW History.

Dim Wins :lol: and I do know Wisdoms still friends with us ive chatted with them and know this I was speaking of their relations to Mojo and the brotherhood and how that effects their decisions

DeletedUser

You beat us by a day, [BA] declared war on ASK on November 1st.

netjakdim

You beat us by a day, [BA] declared war on ASK on November 1st.

:icon_rolleyes: Not my fault you guys up there in BA are led by that old Hugger MM_Hun:icon_rolleyes:

Now stop trying to muscle in on our spoils:icon_razz:

Ghostoxa

Keep dreaming about clearing your "refugees", because it won't happen :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To clarify for anyone who didnt get it even after he said that bit about Wisdom it has to do with them being friends with Mojo and the Brotherhood :icon_wink:

Thank you for repeating almost exactly what I said :lol:

netjakdim

Keep dreaming about clearing your "refugees", because it won't happen :icon_wink:

Of course I will keep dreaming just like Martin Luther King once dreamed of a black man to be president of the United States. I will continue DREAMING of this and some day all our refugees will finally be out of W17. It may not happen in my life time but I can gaurantee it will happen.

netjakdim

How old are you? And how long do expect this world to last?

As long as necessary sir I can keep restarting villages for as long as it takes and i would hope to squeeze maybe another 20 - 30 years out of this game.

DeletedUser

As long as necessary sir I can keep restarting villages for as long as it takes and i would hope to squeeze maybe another 20 - 30 years out of this game.

that is so sig quotable. and I do not see w17 lasting more than at most 10 years, if that.

anyway. What is going to change for mojo and more importantly are the rest of the brotherhood at war with [BA] as well?? or will it be like the hordes/sabre fiasco?

DeletedUser

Well, i suppose good luck mojo SUSIE!

You could do well in the world out of this... i suppose i should just say... unlucky TITANS :(

Can I ask why it's unlucky TITANS? MOJO have always been supporting BH no doubt from the start so it will make no difference, plus the fact MOJO have minimal front with them for attacking and have enough on their hands at the moment :icon_wink:

If anything this could potentially help TITANS... More targets :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Family tribe? ummmm looks very pretty on the map. I guess a red dot is a red dot. :)

DeletedUser

I am liking the TITANS ,more and more every day. O think I may be sending in support soon from my own villages.it just don't seem fair for one tribe to fight a whole family now does it.:icon_twisted: If any of you TITAN guys or gals need a troop or 2 just let me know..........:)...Message me in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, Im sure we we could use some support. Titans are what it says in the name. we will keep pluging away. Like ive said before we aint going knowere. i find it a bit sad that mojo calls a truce on there wars because they couldnt win it. Something tells me they have no faith in there own tribe. Shame they were once good. Titans will be here for a long time i have great tribemates, that have great courage..

Titan forever. Who knows what tomorrow brings

DeletedUser

One word Titans...... respect. I have high consideration for you guys. Keep at it.

DeletedUser

Can I ask why it's unlucky TITANS? MOJO have always been supporting BH no doubt from the start so it will make no difference, plus the fact MOJO have minimal front with them for attacking and have enough on their hands at the moment :icon_wink:

If anything this could potentially help TITANS... More targets :icon_twisted:

as far as i know not too much has been done, surely a more concerted effort will be made against titans. Much respect to you guys =D

DeletedUser

I guess Wisdom will side with [BA] on this, despite their lately disagreements, because BH has taken the 1st spot from Wisdom and why would Wisdom Fight with 13th on a three continent front, when they can fight the BH on a 7 continent front line...

What does that make u so sure? I dont really know yet but the world war is starting :p