The Brotherhood = BOM

DeletedUser

What does that make u so sure? I dont really know yet but the world war is starting :p

till now (what i know) is that its BH vs the world except Wisdom!

I dont know what side wisdom chose, but i think we will see soon enough :)

DeletedUser

I believe a world war has already started, because all superpowers don't have to be involved in it to call it a worlds war, Soviet Union remained neutral while Germany was fighting France in the west, yet WW2 started when the German ships attacked Poland...

DeletedUser

I believe a world war has already started, because all superpowers don't have to be involved in it to call it a worlds war, Soviet Union remained neutral while Germany was fighting France in the west, yet WW2 started when the German ships attacked Poland...

And the Soviet Union (Wisdom) will choose a side, i hope they wont act like the S.U. in WW2.

DeletedUser

time will tell and what name does each side chose? :p

Why are you making it out nobody knows which side they are on? It's common knowledge.... Wisdom, make a shock declaration? Yeah right! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And the Soviet Union (Wisdom) will choose a side, i hope they wont act like the S.U. in WW2.

if Wisdom is SU, I want to join Wisdom :icon_biggrin:

It would be good if Wisdom would join BH's side.would look balanced,1/2 of the world vs the other 1/2

DeletedUser

Are people really this blind? It has been clear for a while which side Wisdom is on. No rocket science necessary for that. If only the people involved would open their eyes and realize this.

DeletedUser

Are people really this blind? It has been clear for a while which side Wisdom is on. No rocket science necessary for that. If only the people involved would open their eyes and realize this.

Well historically SU wanted to ally with Germany...

So, it is not that clear because although Ba and Wisdom have had disagreements BH is Wisdoms closest rival(Soviet Union and Germany were each others largest ideological enemies), so no... it is not that clear who is Wisdom going to side with...

netjakdim

Maybe both Wisdom and 13th will side together and make it a north vs. south while the north is having its own civil war. You never know what may happen in this game

DeletedUser

Maybe both Wisdom and 13th will side together and make it a north vs. south while the north is having its own civil war. You never know what may happen in this game

That's true, I mean, I don't think anyone of us expected anything like this to happen even a month ago. things change really quick and many of them are very unexpected...