The Byzantine Empire needs K3 and K39

DeletedUser

i didn't make the tribe and i didn't invite those people and just because you have troops doesn't mean its good to be uncivile in a freindly conversation.

Bobnbob82

yes, i'm uncivilised says mr 'go to hell'. if you are trying to win an argument stop being hypocritical.
and have you ever heard of editing your post? you have posted twice in a row...

ok anyway i cant be bothered to continue this argument, we arent achieving anything. so flame me all you want, i wont be replying.

That link is designed to mock mergers and families - it is a link that a member of the XIII family should not be using you fool.
Yes, and you have an academy. we have one more tribe than you, but you can only expect that once a tribe gets that big. If you wanted to flame me for hugging, you should have rimmed V.K first.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not to mention they recruited most Ex-WoW members who were were at war with

DeletedUser

Yes, and you have an academy. we have one more tribe than you, but you can only expect that once a tribe gets that big. If you wanted to flame me for hugging, you should have rimmed V.K first.

I'm not the one using that link though, am I? I'm not flaming you for hugging, I'm flaming you because I genuinely dislike you :icon_razz:

Kingsam, forward me the reports and player names of those we took in while you were attacking them. I will be happy to deal with any issues you have.

DeletedUser

I never said we were attacking them, I said we were at war with them. The ones we were attacking were rimmed :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I never said we were attacking them, I said we were at war with them. The ones we were attacking were rimmed :icon_razz:

So you have no reports for me whilst you speak of a war that is over - three words: stop your bitching.

Did I hear of this?
No.

Am I tribal contact and diplomat of EXP?
Yes.

Therefore...
:icon_rolleyes:

NB: many apologies mods - I'm just going to stay out of this section from now on.

DeletedUser

Flavius Gratus, posting in here unless you are a Top 40 tribe or a high-point player is absolute suicide. You will have stacks of incomings. People don't like recruiters in their own territory, and no matter the size they will rim you.
And I doubt you have a Level 20 wall. I mean, it takes 10 hours for a village HQ at level 20... it would take over a day with a Level 5-10 HQ.
Please go away, and disband.

DeletedUser

i'm not being a hipocrit i just noticed the streem of attacks cuming in at that point the conversation wasn't civil anymore

DeletedUser

i'm not being a hipocrit i just noticed the streem of attacks cuming in at that point the conversation wasn't civil anymore

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... dude you need to work on your spelling. Mainly the word after attacks,

DeletedUser

Yeah, that word, and stream. Doesn't go in the same sentence..

DeletedUser

who realy spels properly in this game any way so long as its close to thew word

carriestupidhead

That link is designed to mock mergers and families - it is a link that a member of the XIII family should not be using you fool.

Listen, you both hug so why not hug each other and make up boys? lol

No fighting within the alliance...save that for our vitcims...they will be -TBP-'d anyways :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

who realy spels properly in this game any way so long as its close to thew word

Well because of your bad spelling wherever you post you will be shamed and ridiculed. I need a laugh, and your comment promted me to overhaul my siggy. Please go away and stop existing.

DeletedUser

Well because of your bad spelling wherever you post you will be shamed and ridiculed. I need a laugh, and your comment promted me to overhaul my siggy. Please go away and stop existing.

:icon_surprised: feel that burn :icon_razz:

LiriC

Bobnbob82 I think you said enof.

Rim him and that's the end.. but dont post useless words