The Can Is Empty, better throw it away

DeletedUser

Disclaimer: Jeremy Leite is not a spy in any way, shape, or form. He is merely an acquaintance whom kindly mailed Lumo for me. Apologies for any misunderstandings.
Merely an acquaintance? >:'(
I thought I meant more to you than that Noffish!
/pouts

DeletedUser83287

Lumo saying ur winning isnt much Raid is busy with 2 other tibes atm wait til their eye shifts to you then try saying ur winning

DeletedUser80195

Well I've been having a nice chat with Lumo, but at one point he did hurt my poor delicate feelings.

Following pretending to be panicking under incomings, which lead to my messages being ignored, I used my sources to request Lumo read my mail. In the conversation then ensued between my source (none other than the omnipotent Jeremy Leite) and Lumo, TBE's fearless leader called me a "coward", a "noob", and refused to believe claims that I was in fact "a hoot"!! :icon_surprised:

Having discovered this I felt compelled to express my feelings.

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Proof you say? Ask and you shall recieve my friend.

[SPOIL] [/SPOIL]

Disclaimer: Jeremy Leite is not a spy in any way, shape, or form. He is a extremely highy valued acquaintance of mine, whom kindly mailed Lumo for me. Apologies for any misunderstandings.

LMAO
Who sends a front loaded train with no clearing waves or fakes ahead of hit?
LUMO does.........

I
Told
You
I
Could
Snipe

Ill drink to that

velibor

Update

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: TBE

Timeframe: 09/10/2010 00:00:00 to 12/10/2010 19:35:45

Total conquers:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 50
Difference: 98

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 28
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,097,482
Side 2: 415,358
Difference: 682,124

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 119,774
Side 2: 227,518
Difference: 107,744

chart

DeletedUser

After that charming (and now deleted) interlude, I suggest this topic goes back to discussing the war rather than who insulted who first, or what skull reaper prefers to do with his spare time ;)

DeletedUser

After that charming (and now deleted) interlude, I suggest this topic goes back to discussing the war rather than who insulted who first, or what skull reaper prefers to do with his spare time ;)

He started it. i was defending my dignity.

Ummmm the war, looks like uhhh, TBE still winning but RAID beginning to pick the pace up?

DeletedUser78112

He started it. i was defending my dignity.

Ummmm the war, looks like uhhh, TBE still winning but RAID beginning to pick the pace up?

You have no dignity /kidding

Anyways yeah ~RAID~ seem to be picking up the pace :)

DeletedUser

Got drag on that one, that one must have been rather easy to snipe, usually much better than that

I like the way you make TW terms up to suit your needs. It's sassy.

To see the impact this war is having on each team:

148-28= 120 Raid growth.
50-15= 35. Tbe growth.

Therefore Raid is growing over triple the rate TBE is and we win.

Thought i'd mix it up.

velibor

I like the way you make TW terms up to suit your needs. It's sassy.

To see the impact this war is having on each team:

148-28= 120 Raid growth.
50-15= 35. Tbe growth.

Therefore Raid is growing over triple the rate TBE is and we win.

Thought i'd mix it up.

Dont forget the fact raid is just about 12-13x bigger

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Got drag on that one, that one must have been rather easy to snipe, usually much better than that

Why didnt you just cancel and resend?

Btw for your quote

If the world stopped rotating the entire gravitational symbiosis would be thrown out of equilibrium and birds would fall to the ground and die

velibor

Why didnt you just cancel and resend?

Btw for your quote

If the world stopped rotating the entire gravitational symbiosis would be thrown out of equilibrium and birds would fall to the ground and die

Looks like that's the onlyway you might be able to win this war :) good luck tryin to make the earth stop

DeletedUser80195

LMAO Well I must admit that this was fun while it lasted but now its time to pluck some feathers. I enjoyed our talks Veli.

I must say I got a little rusty after a long time of nothing at all it was nice practice sniping your tribes sloppy trains.........way toooooo easy.

Hey practice makes perfect though and it gets me ready for the real trains to come.

lightgod44

Dont worry tbe you guys got a good first strike ill give you that... but you all see the incoming nukes... yeah after the rest of raid catches up the stats will be reversed :)

Btw reminds me i got more nukes to send twards lumo :)