The Can Is Empty, better throw it away

DeletedUser

Sure we can talk about this hours, but a tribe is never stronger than the weeknest player, and that is your inactives, and a good operation attack inactives, a bad deffens let enemy take out the inactives, that is fact,

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Comments!! Yay!! (party)

Stop talking about inactive player, is a tribe duty to protect the weak in a tribe,

I most say that TBE are doing good here, RAID are 10 times bigger than them, and they give RAID a fight,

//King Dragon

Yes it is a tribe's duty to protect the weak members, however there is a big difference between 'weak' and 'inactive'. You could fairly say that it is our own fault for not internalling the account soon enough, but there is no reason we should fight to protect a dead account. Not while our attentions could be focused on the enemy.
And I hate the inactive excuse as much as anyone, even when it is true.

As for your comment about Raid being 10x the size... Well lightgod hit the nail on the head there:

You have a good point kd, no excuse on why we are not protecting our inactive untill we can internally noble them, but still not many nobles against our active players. And yes we are 10x their size but they are at the very bottom of our tribe with a small border so it takes a little while for our troops to reach them ;)

I am postioned in the south section of the tribe. I'm among the the nearest members to TBE. Yet the majority of my villages take over 100 hours to reach their frontline. Factor in the northern half of the tribe dealing with B.F. and the other random annoyances, and you're left with only a fraction of the tribe in any postion to do much work on TBE.

You got the date wrong KD, s'ok I will post the correct stats

Yes are losing, but KD hit it right on the head, you are 13 times bigger you shouldn't have a problem taking us out, yet we are giving you a fight & I am happy at how well we have done so far.

See comment above.
And it's 11.9 times bigger. No need to exaggerate :p

If you wana make that approach, why dont you mention kicking simmy after we cleared his villas?

I was on the simmy account at the time of it leaving RAID. As Rohan rightly says, due to long term sitting regulations the account had become useless. I was unable to attack, support, or move troops. Therefore it was dead and totally useless. Cry stat manipulation if you wish, but you know you would have done the same.

Sure we can talk about this hours, but a tribe is never stronger than the weeknest player, and that is your inactives, and a good operation attack inactives, a bad deffens let enemy take out the inactives, that is fact,

//King Dragon

Yes, the whole inactive debate could go on for a long time. If anyone wants to make a thread then go for it, but let's not derail this thread after it's finally got some life. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

but a tribe is never stronger than the weeknest player,

Pure hearsay. I doubt anyone can honestly say they believe this is true. I dunno whats taught in Sweden but common sense says any tribe of players as a hole is better than their worst player. Teamwork > solo players.

DeletedUser80195

Seeing that your tribe is without a leader presently due to circumstances beyond our control we ask what are your

intentions for the rest of your tribe?.......=)

Last edited by a moderator:

rooki7

You guys are no fun at all ...

I've only been able to plays with you 2 days and you find a way to avoid us :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Keep meaning to ask. Are you still playing W51 Lumo/Veli?
If our paths cross I'm ready for Round 2.

velibor

We didnt quit the world...after a discussion we realized just how much time we were spending on this game...we tought if we put all that effort towards anything else we could achieve important goals in life...ive been playing games from the age of 13-21 which makes it 8 full years...if i spent all that just working i could have a significant amount of money in my pocket at the moment...
It was fun while it lasted,
peace out

DeletedUser78112

We didnt quit the world...after a discussion we realized just how much time we were spending on this game...we tought if we put all that effort towards anything else we could achieve important goals in life...ive been playing games from the age of 13-21 which makes it 8 full years...if i spent all that just working i could have a significant amount of money in my pocket at the moment...
peace out

Good luck.

DeletedUser

peace out

Between we have been playing games for in excess of 15 years & it is daft really, I have enjoyed it & met many fun personalities but it must come to an end. This war made us realise we were wasting time on an irrelevant game when we could be living life

DeletedUser94645

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: TBE

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 22/10/2010 08:13:45

Total conquers:

Side 1: 530
Side 2: 150
Difference: 380

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 72
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,980,970
Side 2: 1,174,177
Difference: 2,806,793

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,035,709
Side 2: 648,950
Difference: 386,759

chart

*** B.F. Stats ***

Side 1:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Side 2:
Tribes: B.F.

Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 22/10/2010 08:13:45

Total conquers:

Side 1: 530
Side 2: 170
Difference: 360

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 7
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,980,970
Side 2: 810,113
Difference: 3,170,857

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 930,390
Side 2: 38,493
Difference: 891,897

chart

DeletedUser83287

unlike u BF has been fighting raid (rx4u) almost non stop for like 2 months i think or was it 3 and trust me they stack those vills. I would like to point out how rx4u attacked us in a large surprise attack while you had surprise on ur side if we bring up some stats from TA,911,Them vs Rx4u there will be a difference between BF and raid although the real question should be why do i care i got kicked out of BF and went back to TA.

DeletedUser

ok why have you been kick out of BF?
i might guess...you spam the externals with pnp
how ever im not in TBE anymore

DeletedUser83287

thats non of ur buisness and no i didnt and i got one question about TBE pnp who cares really?

DeletedUser

do you know what is my business?
i bet you would never like to know!
if no one cares let me know what the*&%^ are you doing in here?

DeletedUser

Lol, what's this new tribe called ~free~ about? The top player from TBE has left for it.

Looks like TBE are already starting to crumble.

DeletedUser83287

I doubt TBE needed Raids help but ok and y am i here? I am currently the only active member in *TA, nobody is on facebook, and i like reading about Raid continuing Rx4u's murdering spree