The Can Is Empty, better throw it away

DeletedUser

It dont help much that TBE has no defence ;) and for the most part same goes for BF

DeletedUser

BF have tonnes of defense, the only reason we seem to not have much is because you're only attacking K13 with real stuff... and there aren't too many of us in K13.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh... K13 only? maybe your other members in other K's have gone a lil inactive or you abit too busy sorting incomings to see to the accounts you need to sit... I dunno might be wrong

DeletedUser

yes all the players are leaving to *free*...why should players stay in lumo war while he left us with no one in charge?

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh... K13 only? maybe your other members in other K's have gone a lil inactive or you abit too busy sorting incomings to see to the accounts you need to sit... I dunno might be wrong

Well, excluding the odd 'Pimple' in your continents, and maybe a few attacks in K24. The main focus of you lot is K13. Or at least against me it is.

DeletedUser

You not the only BF member around mate... but anyhow you might spend ur time better defending your walls than squabbling over some petty less subject here, just a thought... but i kinda like having meaningless convos with yous... :)

DeletedUser83287

k 14 will be a party when they get io it :) only one member got through of raids (he attacked an innactive) his vill was nobled out by urs truly a few hours later when i took notice

DeletedUser80195

Hey Mozzi I think a bit of silence should be effective........

No need to get them worked up and stop gifting villages to us. They do retake I know I was silly and did something outside of my character and got

got. Lumo might be gone but I have a strong believe that any Village in our territory that doesn't say Raid on it Will say Raid on it or you can keep

it and Ill trade you the right to that one for 4 somewhere else. You guys did say collectively that raid have never finished anything in our long boring

existence on this world. I guess Raid now has a new attitude adopted from an old ally.

BTW BF, they seem to be mustering support in K13 a few of them came with Horns on it and some how had an ass stamp with K and others stated

Q. hmmmmm........

DeletedUser

You sound like you think your off the hook. Your not.

Got it in one mate, regardless of what you call your tribe were gonna finish what Lumo started its just a shame we will be nobling his barb vills and not sending him to the rim :)

DeletedUser

You sound like you think your off the hook. Your not.
im not afraid of war...but the reason of war is important to me
when some one starts a war and leaves the field there is no reason for me to stay there too...if you like to attack me i see no problem in it, i can call it you want to expand...but dont call me like im running from war!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Got it in one mate, regardless of what you call your tribe were gonna finish what Lumo started its just a shame we will be nobling his barb vills and not sending him to the rim :)
we better share a noble planner to avoid cross nobbling !

DeletedUser

In fairness, when I nobled a few of Sihdir abads villages in what started as a cross-nobling case, he did retaliate when I was on a far larger account and he was surrounded (mostly) by ~RAID~.

Admittedly his recap attempts came to nothing, but he didn't shy away from odds stacked massively against him. So credit where credit is due.

DeletedUser

thanks noffish...i did what i could but i was alone in K52 with 9 million raid around me
i dont care if nobled out but as i said the reason is important for me
what could i do against players like you-LBJ-dazz-nightmare-timdark and ETC
you guys have more nukes than i have rams any way the war is over now and i dont really care if i get attacks..but im sure this time its not because of some dumb people who ran away and put others in trouble

DeletedUser

I knew you had no chance from the beggining mate as i said in my PM to you, but you must have loved the fact it took me 50 nukes to clear 7 of your vills :)

DeletedUser80195

Wait what happened to part where you would be posting in this world anymore.......or was that LUMO......

Way too lazy to go back and read ..........