The Celtic Empire

DeletedUser94626

I dont care about the privs tbh,they dont mean much anyway..

DeletedUser

:\ im talken about the tribe wise-nose. hes talken about disbanding his tribe so show some respect.

I don't I follow you.

You said he was on the wrong place in the map. I genuinely cannot recall whether or not we got to choose our starting locations.

The question still stands. Did we get to choose our starting location?

DeletedUser

only directions lol

and when you chose directions(i chose NW) and it sends you to the rim of the world in the direction you asked for

so if you join the world too late you just find yourself surrounded by 100mil+ tribes

DeletedUser80608

I dont realy understand why this thread has been made,..

If you are not disbanding or going to delete why on earth would you let the whole W30 know that your tribe is inactive and are giving up the fight. Actually i dont really think you can call this a fight already tbh..

DeletedUser

well dont ask me i had nothing to do with this lol

apparently he wanted to disband and then some one convinced him other wise or maybe he convinced himself???????

i dont really see how it can bother any one this forum is dead

DeletedUser79042

next time, first hit disband, then come up and say why... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71844

While these bigots are quick to dismiss you, I was interested to hear your story. It's always nice to know the history of every tribe. Not just the big ones that hug their way to the top and prey on the rim tribes.

DeletedUser71844

I am almost certain that you use a mirror in this process :lol:

I'm flattered that you acknowledge me as God, Robot.

I thought mere cybernetic organisms lacked the wisdom to follow religion. But it's nice to see that I, the almighty, can cultivate even robots. A true testament to my power.

Eat that one bitch.

DeletedUser79042

Your lack of humour is acknowledged in this off topic dewel.
as for this:

Eat that one bitch.
It just adds up to your status quo. :icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Myself. As usual mate.

I don't talk to him. He talks to me and empowers me.

and his faithful friends that are willing to listen:p.

this "god" of whom you talk about r2 is that of imagination and a figment of SFC mind as we all are in his little battlefield.

DeletedUser

DID SOMEONE MENTION MY NAME?

images

DeletedUser97828

well dont ask me i had nothing to do with this lol

apparently he wanted to disband and then some one convinced him other wise or maybe he convinced himself???????

i dont really see how it can bother any one this forum is dead

dan can i ask how the only person with duke priv is someone you are sitting? you sure you had nothing to do with it?