The chickens coming home to....

slates9

World 30 and it's spectators.

I'm writing in the hope that some of you may remember, this is a game. And we play for fun. I must (finally) completely and officially bow out of World 30 for good. I have been in BH since they were formed, and have made little influence in the game, but a little bit on the forums for the blog. Some of you may remember when I used to work :icon_wink:

A few weeks ago I returned to this game, because I had missed it. When I came back, my account was still here and I began to play again, but speaking in the Skype chat and from several other areas, it was clear I wasn't exactly welcome back. I have played with some of these players for years, and I was treated like crap. When I started playing this game, I was 14. I was young. I was immature, stupid (and honestly, awful at the game :icon_wink: ). It seems that unfortunately, this image never left me, even though all has changed (although I am still young to you old guys).

Earlier today, the account Slates9 attacked several members in BH. I was not in control of the account and nor have I launched any of these attacks. I was however, fully aware they were going to happen, and knew when I handed over the account. (No, I will not say who has control of the account). I like to think of it as a reminder to you who have played this world for years. It's a game. I fun, intense and deeply interesting game that can have the most realistic of us dragged into a world none of us know.

I have made some great friends over the years. In the tribe, out of the tribe and in other worlds. This world has been a blast, and I will continue to play TribalWars, but not on this corrupted, boring and frankly, personal world (personal in the sense some of these players take it too seriously). I'd like to make this next part awfully clear, so my bold lettering comes in. The account has not launched on any true friends I have made on this world. Sorry if you've been hurt by that (although I doubt any of you BH'ers were)

Aannnnnddd before the mudslinger begins, Pajuno, duke of Phoenx (although I can guarantee everyone knows by now with his ego) did not encourage me in anyway to use the account in such a way or have any form of my decision, because I think we all know BH will be here soon claiming it was all his fault (as everything is). I did it of my own accord.

I am willing to speak to any person on Skype if they wish to talk about this and obviously will answer any questions as to this post on these forums. I do not care for your judgement however. I am well aware of what has happened, and the consequences.

My only regret is I began playing this game at that age, and became stuck with being "the young one"

Signing off,
Slates9

DeletedUser

World 30 and it's spectators.

Aannnnnddd before the mudslinger begins, Pajuno, duke of Phoenx (although I can guarantee everyone knows by now with his ego) did not encourage me in anyway to use the account in such a way or have any form of my decision, because I think we all know BH will be here soon claiming it was all his fault (as everything is). I did it of my own accord.

so you were sitting phx accounts, spying on bh for phx so you expect us to believe paj had nothing to do with this save me the crap slates, if it wasnt you that launched another phx player must have done what they do best and proxy logged into your account right...

good riddens to bad rubbish

slates9

I believe, if I read what I said again, that Pajuno did not encourage me in anyway to use the account in such a away or have any form of my decision. He did not. And I will say it again. I took the idea to him. In fact, I took it to him when I first found myself being "rejected" by BH, however the tribes were not at war and he told me he'd prefer me to delete the account.

I have not been in control of the account for a while now and I have not been on any Phoenx accounts. However, I cannot say whether the player who took over my account did sit Phoenx players as I wouldn't know.

DeletedUser

I have not been in control of the account for a while now and I have not been on any Phoenx accounts. However, I cannot say whether the player who took over my account did sit Phoenx players as I wouldn't know.

more lies eh on saturday 24th of march you were sitting for bankdude you realy want me to post the proof dont you ;)

slates9

I have not been in control of the account for a while now. That "while" being before that date, several days before in fact. Please don't say I am a liar. I don't particularly baseless accusations.

DeletedUser

I wonder who could possibly be on that account? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

by the way he talks it must be a pretty big noob in this game.

DeletedUser

lol i never expected the rat to be slates.. sorry to see you go but well you were just another man with a gun and your choice to attack people and hurt your tribe that you were in from their formation was well a bad move. you could have just went quietly. eh your just another chapter i suppose. nothing significant and well you prob wont really be remembered after awhile. good reddens

DeletedUser

I would like to point out that slates was not part of BH when it was formed. He and I began this world together in another tribe with another story. We both as many have found ourselves in TGoW and that tribe was then renamed BH by the leaders who were already in place AFTER we had arrived. So his story about being around when the tribe formed is wrong.

@Slates...I would also like to point out to you that you left the tribe as you said you were not interested in playing anymore. You then stayed away as the tribe grew and then came back to a bunch of new faces and new roads that BH has taken. You did not get harassed in the skype room, nor were you disrespected at all. You did not even talk long enough to anyone to get to know anyone or connect with old members. We, as you do have those conversations to prove that at least. I must also say that we allowed your account to exist even when it was serving no purpose out of respect for you.

You did however return and instead of trying to get to know the tribe you use to play in, you decided to ignore our leaders, spy for Phoenx(letting the enemy of your tribe take the account is as much spying as if you had did it yourself) and sitting for Phoenx players which we have already been made aware of by your own ignorance and the ignorance of others.

You and I have had our disagreements in the past but as members of the same team I put that aside and played on. Once again you have sold out your tribe out of spite. You say that being young was something held against you but yet here you are still acting and playing like that arrogant and selfish player we all knew back then. Your own words and still to this day they are as true as they were then.

Sure you will do just fine in that new phoenx account you will be playing. Be cool in real life old friend. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

BH, the Berserk Hounds, was formed during the Hammer war. I was there before the Hammer war and at the beginning of BH on this world. TGoW. was not BH. It was the tribe before BH. I did not say I was there to boast, I said it so people knew my background. I was not wrong, and nor will I change my view. I will not say I was an original BH'er as that is reserved for players from Wild's old game.

I talked long enough 50. Most of the time I never shut up, but the Skype chat is a dry as a nun 23 hours out of a day. I tried to "connect" to old members, but needless to say none were too responsive. The person I probably talked most to was dave, and he doesn't even play anymore. I didn't ignore the leaders. I ignored some mails from you asking for villages, which I had no intention of giving up when your pretence was I offered them over a year ago. I did not ignore Retha, in fact I spoke to her a bit, but that didn't do much good.

Once again, as I said to infernal1, I have not sat Phoenx players, but thanks for the keen observation. I have already said I am not on the account. A different player is (who, just to clarify, isn't me :icon_wink: ) I have not been in control of the account since the 20th of this month. I have not sold out the tribe. As McMellow so put it, "You and others on the council created this spy. Enjoy shooting him."

Funny how I'm arrogant and selfish when there are players in BH in there simply for protection, or convenience. Have been since BH formed. And after being in the tribe for so long, I can pretty much safely say BH is one of the most arrogant tribes, just smart leadership banned them from showing it on the forums. At least Phoenx and Paj is upfront about it all lol.

Once again. Please tim, I do not own the account anymore. I have said this several times in the thread. It is not difficult to remember.

DeletedUser

all i have to say is thanks slates for showing us your true colors this is how you repay people that have played with you for a long time gave you plat when you needed and helped you with sits def etc well i hope your happy and you know karamas a bitch what goes around comes around and some are already getting theirs and some will get theres in due time

DeletedUser

all i have to say is thanks slates for showing us your true colors this is how you repay people that have played with you for a long time gave you plat when you needed and helped you with sits def etc well i hope your happy and you know karamas a bitch what goes around comes around and some are already getting theirs and some will get theres in due time

Get the man a tissue- Slates broke his heart!

Glad to see you're as excited by what going on with that account as I am! :icon_cool: Think 100 is doable?

Avangelista

Lol

All the drama! I love it. Thtt account is just another target! Good riddance!

DeletedUser91224

Its to bad you chose to leave, but at the end of the day, i feel you did it to get out of a very dishonorable world. It will be interesting to see who wins this world. The winner will be full of players ill never trust. And the winner will be the one that destroyed the most relationships, betrayed the most friends, and internaled the most players. I believe the truelly good players got out early. Such as R2, some players in THE, coach, and some players from RAM. Denying that RAM had good players proves your just a jelouse S.O.B. Theres a reason RAM held number 1 in the world, even if we were as guilty for deceiving others as any other tribe...

Anyways, good luck to you slates where ever it is you go. And i hope you take comfort in the fact that im 17. so your not the only young one from w30. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
so you were sitting phx accounts, spying on bh for phx so you expect us to believe paj had nothing to do with this save me the crap slates, if it wasnt you that launched another phx player must have done what they do best and proxy logged into your account right...

good riddens to bad rubbish

Hey.

We dont cheat. We dont use proxies, and every account is either an active player or a properly maintained sat account within the legal rules of the tw admins.

You can call me all kinds of names, fabricate a bunch of lies, but do not call us cheaters. Everything that occurs, is within the proper rules of the TW admins. Now that our Warmech is approved by the mods, there is nothing to hide anywhere in phoenx.

If you have a problem, dont accuse us of doing what others do. Send in a support ticket, and have them check us out. :icon_cool:

Anyways, this is another huge case of BH myths and fairytales. We dont use proxies, we dont sit LoEN, and we dont cheat. If you really must know, slates brought the idea to my plate twice and i turned him down both times. As for information, i got no actual information from slates at any point in time. If anything it was to make fun of how serious some of you take this game...

DeletedUser79042

This game is full of surprises ...

I remember seeing some posts from another world of stories like this developing as the world grew older and older... Phantom accounts "waking up" and striking within the heart of an "empire"... They took up time and resources to destroy, but they were destroyed in the end.
That was exactly one of the main reasons, I deleted mine.

As for slates, you need not badmouth him (again), especially in the open forum... He has proven his loyalty and commitment to TGoW-BH, MORE THAN ANY OTHER POINTWHORE PLAYER you got ever did. And as a young restless person, he probably did what he thought it was more fun for him to do. Because fun (and probably the word game), is not in some people's vocabulary.

Many of us should thank him for the many occasions he -at his own loss of time- made us laugh and produced some serious fun ingame and for supporting your tribe in the externals, in the most fashionable way I seen so far. At least I do.

robot out <<< In case you forgot this :)

PS Slates get back to reading now and go for a politician's career! ASAP! :lol:

DeletedUser

Well if is anything to point out is the mistake to keep alive dead accounts or busy players who wake up only to eat barbies and strike tribemates when they dont expect it.

DeletedUser71844

Hmm. Interesting Slates, very interesting.

I'm not going to judge you, because the full story and the real events are never made public.

However from a neutral perspective, I have to say that, if you really were an agent of Phoenx, you did an amazing job of masking your motives and identity.
While I'm not going to say that it was good. I'm not going to judge you by what you did. Because I have no idea of what really went on and therefore cannot make an accurate or fair judgment of what happened.

While espionage is considered by some to be the 'lowest' part of the game, the fact is, it is still a part of the game. A very important part.
And those who fail to use espionage (or at least know how to counter it) will be at a disadvantage.

Even if you hate Spies or Saboteurs with a passion, you still need to know how that element of the game works, so you can prepare for it, counter it, destroy it.

When the story comes out it's always you that looks like the bad guy, when in reality, the truth offers different perspectives.
But there is no such thing as truth, people believe their own truths.

That being said, the full story is never made public. And us, the general masses of W30, will believe anything that we see here in black and white.
How does one see the truth when the truth is hidden in lies?
And the Soldiers of W30 have paid that cost in blood time and time again.

If you really were a spy then you will have lost a lot of people respect and the road to regain any credibility whatsoever is a long and grueling one.

DeletedUser

Interest of many should always prevail any problems anyone encounter in their tribes at this stage in game.
Friendships are forged and kept in game not skype or forum.
No matter if you where entitled or provoked by sameone...the harm done to some is done to all in tribe so you just erased all the past.

slates9

Soldier, I can safely say I was not a spy, nor was I ever. I never passed information to Phoenx, and no, I was not an agent. But people can think what they like, that is the truth you were asking for. What happened after I left my account was not me, and that is anything after the 20th of March.

amr, friendships are not forged in game. They are forged over countless hours of conversation, actions together and alike. Those few I call friends have already spoken to me and have told me what they thought. I did not expect to be treated like a hero, or a victor. I knew what I did was not "honourable" but christ, it's a game :icon_razz: I can do whatever the damn I want. If you don't understand that then that's your problem.