The chickens coming home to....

DeletedUser71844

I have done far worse things so I can't really say anything derogatory about you... Because I'm not a hypocrite.

I can say that it's surprising to say the least.

You have a better poker face than me.

But congratulations on making it on the Wanted list of W30:

Name: Pajuno
Crime(s): Stirring up racial hatred.
Bounty:£5,000,000 Dead.

Name: KarmaX
Crime(s): Promoting Necromancy and Devil worship.
Bounty: £4,250,000
(£1,000,000 if you can prove he is dead without body)

Name: SOLDIER 1st Class
Crime(s): Disbanding [DN].
Bounty: £2,750,000 Dead or alive.

Name: ChamichA
Crime(s): Underage homosexual marriage.
Bounty: £2,520,000 Dead or alive.

Name: Slates9
Crime(s): Sabotage.
Bounty: £2,115,000 Dead or alive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Slates9 - Comeback is always difficult. If you compare time line of game with life. Every day may be equal to an year of RL and with passes of time every relation become diminish.
I remember good old days when you become voice of BH.
Any way leaving this game means good time in RL :)
Good Luck

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmm. Interesting Slates, very interesting.

I'm not going to judge you, because the full story and the real events are never made public.

However from a neutral perspective, I have to say that, if you really were an agent of Phoenx, you did an amazing job of masking your motives and identity.
While I'm not going to say that it was good. I'm not going to judge you by what you did. Because I have no idea of what really went on and therefore cannot make an accurate or fair judgment of what happened.

While espionage is considered by some to be the 'lowest' part of the game, the fact is, it is still a part of the game. A very important part.
And those who fail to use espionage (or at least know how to counter it) will be at a disadvantage.

Even if you hate Spies or Saboteurs with a passion, you still need to know how that element of the game works, so you can prepare for it, counter it, destroy it.

When the story comes out it's always you that looks like the bad guy, when in reality, the truth offers different perspectives.
But there is no such thing as truth, people believe their own truths.

That being said, the full story is never made public. And us, the general masses of W30, will believe anything that we see here in black and white.
How does one see the truth when the truth is hidden in lies?
And the Soldiers of W30 have paid that cost in blood time and time again.

If you really were a spy then you will have lost a lot of people respect and the road to regain any credibility whatsoever is a long and grueling one.

Wow sfc, just when I thought there is not a single rational thought in that brain of yours. Kudos on the post, well thought out and spoken....

And I lol'd at the most wanted list.... I believe it's one of the times you really meant what you said....

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Hmm. Interesting Slates, very interesting.

I'm not going to judge you, because the full story and the real events are never made public.

However from a neutral perspective, I have to say that, if you really were an agent of Phoenx, you did an amazing job of masking your motives and identity.
While I'm not going to say that it was good. I'm not going to judge you by what you did. Because I have no idea of what really went on and therefore cannot make an accurate or fair judgment of what happened.

While espionage is considered by some to be the 'lowest' part of the game, the fact is, it is still a part of the game. A very important part.
And those who fail to use espionage (or at least know how to counter it) will be at a disadvantage.

Even if you hate Spies or Saboteurs with a passion, you still need to know how that element of the game works, so you can prepare for it, counter it, destroy it.

When the story comes out it's always you that looks like the bad guy, when in reality, the truth offers different perspectives.
But there is no such thing as truth, people believe their own truths.

That being said, the full story is never made public. And us, the general masses of W30, will believe anything that we see here in black and white.
How does one see the truth when the truth is hidden in lies?
And the Soldiers of W30 have paid that cost in blood time and time again.
[/spoil]

+Like
And well said, SFC.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Last 24 hours
[spoil]
Side 1:

Players: Slates9
Side 2:
Tribes: BH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 8
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 190,912
Side 2: 73,586
Difference: 117,326

chart

[/spoil]

vs

Last week

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BH

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 9
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 381,254
Side 2: 82,897
Difference: 298,357

chart

[/spoil]
as I said earlier ...

Phantom accounts "waking up" and striking within the heart of an "empire"... They took up time and resources to destroy, but they were destroyed in the end.
I think I must have read that story in the w18 vets thread somewhere...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

+Like
And well said, SFC.

I concur. Nicely said SFC.

I find it peculiar how fast BH can suddenly turn their backs on one of their long-standing members. I think McMellow's words sum it up very nicely "You and others on the council created this spy. Enjoy shooting him.".

@infernal1 : I know it's very easy to slander someone in public (and that some of you in BH really seem to like doing). But either back it up that we are using proxies, or breaking the rules of TW (and send in a support ticket and get us banned), or don't slander us. We play 100% fairly by the rules as allowed in the game.
We in Phoenx are also not accusing you guys in public of breaking TW rules, without any evidence.

DeletedUser79042

That's a pretty good story there R2. :icon_wink:

Yes. Almost most of them were. I enjoyed them all and the guys from W18 know that they have my appreciation :)

I did not see snafu making the SFC's most wanted list! Or ... bronse :) That is a downgrade! :lol:

oh, I almost forgot...

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 30
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 222,059
Side 2: 277,488
Difference: 55,429

chart

[/spoil]

Some are using up their precious little time at the rear :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lets not forget some of them are nobling you, so basically you cant sitt them :)