The Chosen Ones is recruiting Speed Players

DeletedUser

The Chosen Ones is a professional gaming team. We recruit players from all around the world and compete in a variety of games and are now attempting to recruit Tribal Wars players to represent us in Speed Rounds. I myself Have played TW for several years and have enjoyed the both Speed Rounds and normal Worlds I have played in. I have a wide understanding of the game and thought that it would be grand to create an elite team dedicated to this games Speed Rounds.

This TW group will be both competitive and casual, so it is suited for all. We do not require you to participate in matches every single week, but at least twice a month. We are very interested in gaining top seasonal spots in twtotal.net so if you want to be recognized this is for you.

If you are interested feel free to reply to this post and drop me a pm.

-Zeus/Warhamer Dude

DeletedUser

Three players have been recruited so far, I will set the limit to 15 players.

DeletedUser

I don't consider myself as a "professional" gamer, nor do I have the time to play games very often, but I used to play TW for several years (both the multilanguage as the Dutch server) on both this name and another one which I forgot, now after a break of around half a year I wanted to start again.

I just started from "ground zero" on two Dutch worlds (NL28 and NL29), and now I found time I want to go ahead and do another speed world.

This one I take more profesional though, as I wrote down two pages of how I want to have my villages built and what troops I want in each village. If you have one more spot, please send me a forum PM so I can introduce myself more and answer relevant questions from your side.

EDIT: Added you on Skype.

DeletedUser

Thank you for messaging me. I hope that you'll have some free time to play in the near future :)