The Chosen Ones - Pro gamers

DeletedUser

The Chosen Ones is a professional gaming team. We recruit players from all around the world and compete in a variety of games and are now attempting to recruit Tribal Wars players to represent us, starting on W65. I myself Have played TW for several years and have enjoyed the both Speed Rounds and normal Worlds I have played in. I have a wide understanding of the game and thought that it would be grand idea to create an elite team.

So, if you want to take it to the next level and play Tribal Wars with a pre-made set of skilled players, apply now!
Feel free to reply to this post and drop me a pm and/or contact me by Skype: alex...yakovlev

-Zeus/Warhamer Dude/Alex

DeletedUser

Well I completely forgot about the starting of W65, so only half a dozen, but I might be able to pull of recruiting enough players before the start.

DeletedUser

Half a dozen players for W65 that is, we have other TW players and a lot more playing other games.

DeletedUser

What kind of games does the rest of your clan play? MMORPG? Console Games?

DeletedUser

Everything really...COD, Minecraft, Warcraft 3, WoW, GT 5, TEKKEN.... PC, PS3 and xbox.
We have only set up proper coherent teams on Warcraft 3 though, and starting on TW

DeletedUser

Xbox and TW are the only two decent things there :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I don't think that we should be discussing all this here, so send me a PM.

DeletedUser

I have now made the tribe, feel free to apply:
Name: The Chosen Ones
Tag: TCOs

DeletedUser

I added you on skype and am waiting to talk about the details. I like Magok. Hoping for the best.

I would really like to sit down and talk about the strat if you're willing.

DeletedUser107534

What the.... that sounds strange Apollo!

Looking forward to see you in our tribe! :D

DeletedUser

Me and Warhamer have the same real name :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1227295480_4884_full.jpg