The Chosen Ones - Pro gamers

DeletedUser

Wow, lots of applications. Look guys, you can apply to the tribe but the only way you'll be able to get in is if you have sufficient experience and good attitude. So send them in and I'll have a look.

And its a solid 'no' to renaming the tribe Tacos, since TCOs is the official tag, although to me it sounds like Tescos (English Supermarket)

DeletedUser

Good luck with the tribe warhamer, it looks like it's doing great!

DeletedUser

Good luck with the tribe warhamer, it looks like it's doing great!

Thanks, lets hope for the best. I seem to have a good line up so far. I'm actually more worries about myself since I can't be very active until mid November.

DeletedUser

Thanks, lets hope for the best. I seem to have a good line up so far. I'm actually more worries about myself since I can't be very active until mid November.

Get a coplayer? And To lead a tribe I would assume you don't really need to play. You just need your account to guide your tribe.

DeletedUser107732

how many people do you still need? and where do you guys want to start?

DeletedUser107732

sorry.. didnt read the rules.. yup i saw that there was no starting directions. anyway, what i meant by how many people do you need is.. if you only want to recruit upto what number?

DeletedUser

sorry.. didnt read the rules.. yup i saw that there was no starting directions. anyway, what i meant by how many people do you need is.. if you only want to recruit upto what number?

Any number, as long as we recruit active and experienced players.

DeletedUser

Because the TW gods have finally shown their justice and unleashed their wrath on the tools who start premades! ;)

DeletedUser

My recruiters choose members which they see fit. I don't see how having 44 members is mass recruiting.