The Christmas truce

DeletedUser

aaron. I get less holiday "time off" from work than I do from TW's official attack break.

Now, unless they're still a student, or a teacher, who the hell gets off the week between xmas and new years? And where can I apply? :)

Sorry, but the official attack break already most of our holiday/family time. If you need more time, set a sitter.

That's what tribes are for :) Well, that and meth.

have a nice day ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aaron. I get less holiday "time off" from work than I do from TW's official attack break.

Now, unless they're still a student, or a teacher, who the hell gets off the week between xmas and new years? And where can I apply? :)

Sorry, but the official attack break already most of our holiday/family time. If you need more time, set a sitter.

That's what tribes are for :) Well, that and meth.

have a nice day ;D

See last year we could have argued the same thing, said everything you guys are saying now. I just love the honor and sense of morality you guys are showing though

The fact is we didnt p.s the majority of people who play this game are students...

DeletedUser

See last year we could have argued the same thing, said everything you guys are saying now. I just love the honor and sense of morality you guys are showing though

The fact is we didnt p.s the majority of people who play this game are students...

Alrighty then. How do you know that the majority of players
are students? Perhaps that's the
reason Clear! is doing so well. Maybe we are
one of the few tribes where the majority of players are
not students, but are
in fact
several years removed from school. Comparing the T4H/Clear! war to this one is comparing
apples to oranges.
Caelstar, I'm one of the lucky one's who get time off between Christmas and New Years, but
unfortunately
next year my employer is changing
that because we've become the primary
supplier to the corporation due to
the
inability of our competitors to keep up in the new economy. I'm enjoying the break while it
lasts, but this time next year I'll be in the same boat as all you other
losers. ;)

P.S. I thought you liked being gang-banged, Aaron. :p

DeletedUser

not students, but are
in fact
several years removed from school.

Due to most games like this are played majority by the younger generation. I bet if tw did a world survey around 75% would be between 12-24, the majority students. I don't know for certain, but im basing it on typical analysis.

Comparing the T4H/Clear! war to this one is comparing
apples to oranges.
there both fruits.
They can both be bought in a supermarket
they both come from trees.
i could keep going on but cba :p, the only major difference this year compared to last is clear! is winning, you could make up some other bs like not tired ect, but the one single major difference which can be backed up with evidence is that. Which is why i'm moaning so much, as it appears last year you only wanted that ceasefire to rebuild ect-everything to do with tw, while T4H voted yes to have time away from tw to spend with family and friends, well a lot of us.

shhh :(

DeletedUser

The difference is all your good players have gone .

Been left with mediocre players like yourself and IWBTA to hold your line :D

DeletedUser74275

theres quite an interesting day by day statistic i have noticed

while clear! noble more off of us,than we do off of them (for now anyway) :xmas wink:

but Nomad F noble more villages than clear! every day

so, does this make it a stalemate

interesting.......:xmas redface:

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not students, but are
in fact
several years removed from school. Comparing the T4H/Clear! war to this one is comparing
apples to oranges.
Caelstar, I'm one of the lucky one's who get time off between Christmas and New Years, but
unfortunately
next year my employer is changing
that because we've become the primary
supplier to the corporation due to
the
inability of our competitors to keep up in the new economy. I'm enjoying the break while it
lasts, but this time next year I'll be in the same boat as all you other
losers. ;)

Most of original T4H best players were not students. Average age in council was ~40. I Think I was one of youngest members of council and I am 36 now :p

DeletedUser

theres quite an interesting day by day statistic i have noticed

while clear! noble more off of us,than we do off of them (for now anyway) :xmas wink:

but Nomad F noble more villages than clear! every day

so, does this make it a stalemate

interesting.......:xmas redface:

A temporary stalemate. See, eventually Nomad F will run out of barbs to noble
and/or will grow bored with such
redundant activity and quit
out of boredom, which I guess could result in more barbs for the family to
noble.
I'm willing to bet that the
stalemate won't last long.
As
Clear! continues to noble and nuke your players, Nomad will be
unable to continue
nobling the barbs that
they seem to love so much.

DeletedUser74275

slid, my post was very tongue in cheek

im not that deluded lol

p.s.i think iv figured khare out, his 3 month plan was to join world 54 (thats when it opened) and make a tribe called clear!, then hit the disband button

DeletedUser35787

Due to most games like this are played majority by the younger generation. I bet if tw did a world survey around 75% would be between 12-24, the majority students. I don't know for certain, but im basing it on typical analysis.

there both fruits.
They can both be bought in a supermarket
they both come from trees.
i could keep going on but cba :p, the only major difference this year compared to last is clear! is winning, you could make up some other bs like not tired ect, but the one single major difference which can be backed up with evidence is that. Which is why i'm moaning so much, as it appears last year you only wanted that ceasefire to rebuild ect-everything to do with tw, while T4H voted yes to have time away from tw to spend with family and friends, well a lot of us.

shhh :(
Nah, the reason for the cease fire was that I would be away for 2 weeks. Yes, being Godlike in a game is fun :)

DeletedUser88641

peple ita xmas cmon letys all get on and be happy wha abnout them oor people with none, stop trolling to rack other and get along

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The difference is all your good players have gone .

Been left with mediocre players like yourself and IWBTA to hold your line :D

If you cannot post without attempting to insult, do not post at all for your comments are neither relevant or decent.

DeletedUser

You telling us we have no life is insulting all of us.

Don't be a hypocrite arron. You do not like it when others 'Flame' you now do you.

DeletedUser

You telling us we have no life is insulting all of us.

Don't be a hypocrite arron. You do not like it when others 'Flame' you now do you.

I believe i commented on how it was sad, not to spend this time with family and friend....

DeletedUser

I believe i commented on how it was sad, not to spend this time with family and friend....

Yes and im commenting on how sad it is for you to spend 2 years on a world knowing your going to lose.

What a waste of 2years.

DeletedUser

Yes and im commenting on how sad it is for you to spend 2 years on a world knowing your going to lose.

What a waste of 2years.

good one :icon_rolleyes: considering you have spent the last two years on a game as well, the only difference is which i care about, is i haven't played to win.