The Church

Deathbringer989

After long spells of the church being used on other servers, how do we think it will affect W30? And how vastly will it effect village location?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48847

New settings, new strategies, new players, new pros. :)

DeletedUser

The strategy it'll bring is under-estimated and the effect of it is under-mined. Personally I believe if you don't master the use of it, you're going to fail.

*Runs off to study the church* :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I like the church it brings alot of new tactics.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The strategy it'll bring is under-estimated and the effect of it is under-mined. Personally I believe if you don't master the use of it, you're going to fail.

LOL very true Optimus. Weren't you in W16 hippos for a bit?

DeletedUser13092

ive played since world 1 and im pretty interested in how the church will effect the game, hopefully it will add a greater strategic skill than previous worlds but i guess we will ahev to wait and see :D

DeletedUser

Well duh.

I don't care who they are, they're not going to manage with half strength troops. ^_^

authentic rebel

After long spells of the church being used on other servers, how do we think it will affect W30? And at what time do players intent to upgrade?

You wont need to upgrade for a long time. if you noble within a 6 x 6 for a couple of villages the first church will satisfy all your needs

DeletedUser

special01.jpg

special01b.jpg

Church FTW!

DeletedUser

I've never played any worlds with this account. You've probably got me mixed up with someone else

DeletedUser

nice picture. yeah its a bit of a put your feet up world innit?

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime.
I've never played any worlds with this account. You've probably got me mixed up with someone else>

Optimus Prime has many disguises LMAO.....

XD

DeletedUser

I've never played any worlds with this account. You've probably got me mixed up with someone else

Notice the dot after his name. I thought that you were the Optimus Prime in Kinky on W24 but I dont think his name has a dot on.

DeletedUser

Or it could be Optimus Prime but under a slightly different name so he/ she is technically not lying... i think I recall an 0pitmus Prime as well...

On topic: Churches FTW!

DeletedUser

Personally, I see no use of the chruch until I have hit my fourth or fifth village. At minimum, it would only be worth it if you have a strong cluster of tribemates...then again that only hinders you later.