The Church

DeletedUser

As this world is getting older and older every other day and more and more pilots are taking over accounts to play, I feel I have to point out that this is a CHURCHED world!

A church is needed ... bla bla bla...

I suggest some leaders TEACH those new players something about the church system. But hey, there are some others who are not new to this world and still have no clue what a church is...

Pity. :icon_biggrin:
lol

DeletedUser79042

hmmm... GOTCHA!

See, when people change accounts, they should check for religion of their villages. Did you (YES EXACTLY YOU!) do that? :lol:

DeletedUser79042

1st church has an area of influence with a radius of 6 fields (Level 2 radius wise).

The other are like this:

Level 1: 4 fields radius
Level 2: 6 fields radius
Level 3: 8 fields radius

Avtivate the
Display influence area of religion
on your map to see.

DeletedUser79042

Bump for Lauradoomed :icon_razz: and ... kojeko. Read through thoroughly ... "passengers" ! :icon_biggrin:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 6866421801343187006950000 Losses: 6866421801343187006950000

DeletedUser79042

what is that man?
post some screeenies..

Sorry. I am on phone. Means these 2 must read the church manual to avoid uberlosses. Ooops. There. Again. Advice to the ... enemy :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Is this a church world ...o0O

"Lauradoomed" haha you are such a comic what an amazing gag, its like a play on words only for 3year olds. congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Is this a church world ...o0O

"Lauradoomed" haha you are such a comic what an amazing gag, its like a play on words only for 3year olds. congrats!

I knew you would like that. :) From what I see so far, you fail to understand both the use of walls in this game and that of the church. So, you are not just a lousy slacker player who only fought the barblands, but ~doomed.

Yes. You are indeed Lauradoomed. Live with it. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Walls?? no you have lost me altogether now! I tend not to bother with them as they dont increase the points on a village by much.

DeletedUser79042

Walls?? no you have lost me altogether now! I tend not to bother with them as they dont increase the points on a village by much.

I do not think I ever (had to) find you anyway sport :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Now that you know I dont bother with walls and churches you can send nukes without rams to save time!

DeletedUser79042

We are doing things by the book Eds ;) You keep up the bad work :)

DeletedUser79042

At least the "dummies" seem to know what a church is. You, no! Many times so far as I see :)