The Church

DeletedUser63508

Not just that. If you are attacking a multivillage player then all his other villages are half strength too. To be honest, I don't think it's worth catting the Church. Cats are very ineffective if you don't win anyway, so I'd focus all my firepower on the church village and noble it. If they are smart and they are expecting that I'd just fake the Church village and noble some other ones close by so they can't get support in time.

DeletedUser

The first church if it is an enemies village you can you cat it down to 0

DeletedUser

so can i domolish my first church and build it in one of my other villages that way you can get all your villages in the church radius

DeletedUser

so can i domolish my first church and build it in one of my other villages that way you can get all your villages in the church radius

You can demolish your first church whenever. But you can only build it when you have no churches.

DeletedUser

i tried demolishing first church but found that i can not demolish it how do i solve this problem so i can build it in another village

DeletedUser66848

my village says belief: 1 - what does this mean? and does it ever go above/below 1?

DeletedUser

my village says belief: 1 - what does this mean? and does it ever go above/below 1?
That means that particular village is covered by one of your churches.
Yes it can be 0 when that village happened to be outside your church influence or someone took over the village with a church in it.

DeletedUser

is there any advantage defensive or offensive when u have your belief as 1 or 2

DeletedUser

If you have your belief as 2 and the church 'powering' your village is nobled, you will still have your troops fight at 100%.

If you have belief 1 and your church in the area gets nobled, you will be at 50% strength.

There are no bonuses if you have a larger amount of belief.

Deleted User - 2282801

is there any advantage defensive or offensive when u have your belief as 1 or 2

As Mac already stated, it makes no difference. The reason you get belief at 2 sometimes is if two churches are covering the same village.

DeletedUser

Greet to all mates. I'm having a trouble to understand how "troops support" works with Church.
Scenario 1: I sent religions troops support to a non-belief village. Question, my troops will defense in full or half? (please explain more)
Scenario 2: I sent non-religious troops support to a village with a belief or religious. Question, my troops will defense in full or half? (please explain more)​

DeletedUser

Greet to all mates. I'm having a trouble to understand how "troops support" works with Church.
Scenario 1: I sent religions troops support to a non-belief village. Question, my troops will defense in full or half? (please explain more)
Scenario 2: I sent non-religious troops support to a village with a belief or religious. Question, my troops will defense in full or half? (please explain more)​

scenario 1 : your troops will not be religious. if you are supporting a village, they are only religious if that village is inside the radius of the person you are supporting.

scenario 2 : your troops will be full power (religious) since they are in a religious village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you dulcamara. Troops attack with 100% only if they came from religious village but troops support with full power only if the supported village is with a belief, am I right? Thanx in advance.

DeletedUser

for purposes of defense, the troops will fight at 100% if the village is within a church radius. It does not matter where the troops came from.

For offense, the source village belief will affect the troops fighting ability.

DeletedUser

Now i understood Defense troops & Offense troops clearly, how Church would affect them both. Thank you k9burn.

DeletedUser

Yes, when it comes to sending support, try to think of it like a Wall.

The village you are supporting is the important one, if it had no wall it wouldn't matter how high the wall was in the village they came from, well the same applies to religion.

DeletedUser

You can demolish your first church whenever. But you can only build it when you have no churches.

so If you want to build a "First Church" some where else you have to knock all the other churched down?