The Church

DeletedUser

I don't like the church worlds. I tried W33 and the speed is slow, and it just stinks not to have a paladin.

DeletedUser

I don't like the church worlds. I tried W33 and the speed is slow, and it just stinks not to have a paladin.

So, you didn't like W33 because of the curch? Or because of the slow speed and lack of pallys?

Personally, I didn't like the speed of W33, thats why I quit. I didn't play long enough to guage whether or not I liked the Church.

DeletedUser

One quesyion: if your village goes Barb. as in a ban...does it still have the church(not the first, but the ordinary one.)?

DeletedUser

One quesyion: if your village goes Barb. as in a ban...does it still have the church(not the first, but the ordinary one.)?

I would imagine so, since it does if you have a statue on a pally world.

DeletedUser

considering the fact that

a) Barbarians are unaffected by churches

and

b)when you noble a village any church in the village "flies away" (as morthy said),

it doesn't actually make a difference if it gets destroyed or not, as as soon as the village is nobled it'll just disappear.

As to whether it stays or not, though, I asked an IG mod and he didn't know :p

DeletedUser

If a village goes barb I don't think the church stays, and even if it does it does not make a difference.

mattcurr

I found this tidbit to be interesting info

Untitled-1-31.jpg

Untitled-2-9.jpg

Untitled-4-3.jpg

Basically meaning if you build a church in a village aim for it to be level 3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What did the preists do on the German servers ?

a church would be useful in a newly nobled village.

DeletedUser

New Features:
Ability for worlds to have half priced nobles on both coin and packet worlds. This would only be implemented after a world wide vote in favor of the setting change. Example: Packets & coins would cost 14k/15/12.5k instead of 28k wood, 30k clay and 25k iron. This is mainly for older worlds who are experiencing issues with high noble prices.
Ability to create polls in your internal tribe forums.
Village HQ: As soon as the required resources are available, a link to the build the building will be displayed without reloading the entire page.
The BBCode [report_display][/report_display] can now be inserted using an icon in the BBCode icon-bar
First Church: If a player loses his First Church, he can now rebuild it, even if he still has other, normal churches
Belief: Barbarian villages now always fight with 100% belief
Public reports: View count will not be increased anymore if the report owner views a public report
Premium Feature: On the village info-screen of your own villages all attacks on that village will be displayed

My question is this can a person loose the village with first church to himself and still build that first church even though his other churches are standing.
And can you build other churches if you don't have the first one.

DeletedUser

You can build a normal church without having a first church yes. And according to a mod answer on another thread it doesn't seem to matter anymore if you have other churches or not, you can still move your first church by demolishing it and then rebuilding it elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Earlier in this thread someone said that the 'First Church' can not be demolished by attackers. Please verify!

DeletedUser

This means that you can attack outside your church's radius, as long as the attacking village is inside it.
Defending troops take the church effect of the village/person they are defending.
In simple words you cannot attack other players within the radius of your church influence? Otherwise your troops mess-up??

DeletedUser

In simple words you cannot attack other players within the radius of your church influence? Otherwise your troops mess-up??

No, it means the village you attack doesn't have to be within the radius of one of your churches for the attacking troops to fight with belief.

DeletedUser

You can build a normal church without having a first church yes. And according to a mod answer on another thread it doesn't seem to matter anymore if you have other churches or not, you can still move your first church by demolishing it and then rebuilding it elsewhere.

i'm on w40 and i can't seem to demolish my 1st church. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

From the W40 HQ (demolition side):

Church (Level 0) Building can not be demolished any further
First church (Level 1) 0:04:53 Downgrade one level

Meaning, that since I don't have a church in this village, (only a first church), I cannot demolish it (it doesn't exist). I can, however, demo my first church.

DeletedUser

Does there a specific rule about the church in the first 20 days? I heard that the 50 percent fighting power is not affective on the first days of a world.