The Church

DeletedUser

Does there a specific rule about the church in the first 20 days? I heard that the 50 percent fighting power is not affective on the first days of a world.

As far as I know, as long as the village is within the influence range of one of your curches (since the first 20 days you would be on your first village and you have your first church there, that would mean it is under the influence of a church) then that village's troops (and those sent there as support) will fight at 100%.

DeletedUser

if i have Belief:2 (2 church in same spot) i will have +100% power of my troops ?

DeletedUser

if i have Belief:2 (2 church in same spot) i will have +100% power of my troops ?

You only need Belief of 1 for your troops to fight with 100% of power increasing your Belief to 2 will not increase the belief to lets say 200% it will stay at 100%.

That's why its important to plan your churches well so they cover most of your villages and will decrease the need to have more churches- hence saving farm space for your troops.

DeletedUser

From the W40 HQ (demolition side):

Church (Level 0) Building can not be demolished any further
First church (Level 1) 0:04:53 Downgrade one level

Meaning, that since I don't have a church in this village, (only a first church), I cannot demolish it (it doesn't exist). I can, however, demo my first church.

Now that I have a church (in another village), I get this:

Church (Level 0) Building can not be demolished any further
First church (Level 1) Building can not be demolished any further

So.... can the first church only be demo'd if no other churches exist?

DeletedUser

Right, 1st church can only be demo'd if no other churches exist.

DeletedUser

hmm i want all my villages to be covered by church just incase, and you can demolish your firt church if you think outside the box,

i cant think outside boxes has i have a square head

DeletedUser

Your going to build a church in everyone of your village theshearjoy????

DeletedUser

can you explain anything about churches..

if i click on some of the enemys villages ouside my church range it says "the village is not influenced by my church..

But it says attacking power is at 100%

Whats this mean?

If i attack that ville does my troops fight at full force>?

DeletedUser

No, it means that if you nobled that village then that village's troops would fight at 50% strength, but when you're attacking the village from the village that is within the church radius your troops fight at 100% strength.

DeletedUser

Ah thanks servy, first time with churches all a bit strange to me.

overcast

First churches take less than 15minutes to build at any level HQ. (Please confirm?)
Level 20 HQ: 0:05:39
Level 18 HQ: 0:06:14

I hope that helps :)

DeletedUser

when defending a village that you own that is not infulanced by church are they 50% or just attackers? that and support if i send support to someone from a place with no influance will it be 50%?

DeletedUser

If the village is not influenced by a church, then troops defending that village, regardless of where they came from, will all fight with no belief (at 50% power).

DeletedUser

what if the village is influanced by someone eles church like the person who you are defending

DeletedUser

what if the village is influanced by someone eles church like the person who you are defending

Umm, if you were supporting another person, their village would have to be influenced by their own church for your troops to fight at 100%, regardless of whether or not the troops you sent them came from a religious village.

A players villages are affect only by their own churches, not anyone else's.

DeletedUser

I am having some trouble can you make the churches only where you don't have your first church because i meet requirements for the church but it wont let me build it.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you have a) the resources for the church or b) the farm space required? the church takes up a LOT of farm space, it may be that you need to upgrade your farm in order to have space for it.