The Church

DeletedUser

If you have more than the first church you can't demolish it by yourself. You can only demolish it by yourself if you have just the first church. Are there more than the first church you can destroy the first church through selfconquering the village.

raao

but nobling myself also make me losing troops right?even i sent them away?

DeletedUser

but nobling myself also make me losing troops right?even i sent them away?
That's right, you will lose all troops in the conquered village becaue they vanish through conquering and it doesn't matter where they are.

DeletedUser

That's right, you will lose all troops in the conquered village becaue they vanish through conquering and it doesn't matter where they are.

Actually, if you noble yourself, troops outside of the village are not lost. Somewhere there is a thread that brought this to light. However, it is incredibly old and may not hold true anymore. I just don't have the any empirical proof one way or the other.

As for the loss of the First Church through this method, I would love to see proof of that as well.

DeletedUser

Actually, if you noble yourself, troops outside of the village are not lost.
That's a mistake, you will lose all troops that belonged to the conquered village, no matter if they are in the village or outside.

DeletedUser

That's a mistake, you will lose all troops that belonged to the conquered village, no matter if they are in the village or outside.

If the village you conquer is not yours, yes, that is correct. However, if it is yours, I saw a thread on this a long time ago that said the troops remained.

Inside the village, though is a given since you have to kill all defending troops anyway.

I will look for the thread.

DeletedUser

If the village you conquer is not yours, yes, that is correct. However, if it is yours, I saw a thread on this a long time ago that said the troops remained.

Inside the village, though is a given since you have to kill all defending troops anyway.

I will look for the thread.

About 3 months ago this still held true anyway (I was attempting to snipe a village back, but the other guy's train failed, and I nobled my own village - all troops from that village stayed intact)

DeletedUser

About 3 months ago this still held true anyway (I was attempting to snipe a village back, but the other guy's train failed, and I nobled my own village - all troops from that village stayed intact)

Cool, glad to know I'm not crazy. I couldn't find the thread, but I am going to attempt to prove if this is still true.

DeletedUser

I just tested it at the internal testserver and you lose all the troops belonging to the village through selfconquering, this includes also the troops which are outside the village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just tested it at the internal testserver and you lose all the troops belonging to the village through selfconquering, this includes also the troops which are outside the village.

Screen shots please?

DeletedUser

I don't know what happend the day before, but for the screens I did it again and the troops stayed outside. Maybe there was an update running that time, sorry for that.

However here are the screens:
Code:
troops before the attack:
[IMG]http://www4.pic-upload.de/21.05.10/bb92fyzbldcj.jpg[/IMG]

the attack:
[IMG]http://www4.pic-upload.de/21.05.10/7d26d7oaa7l9.jpg[/IMG]

troops after the attack:
[IMG]http://www4.pic-upload.de/21.05.10/2qekldawndko.jpg[/IMG]

DeletedUser

Cool. Nice to see verification that this is still the way it is. Thanks for the effort, tiger.

DeletedUser

Hey to risk sounding like a noob does anyone know if barbarian villages are religous ? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

church is the best world, it makes you think and have a clustered villages not widely clustered. It makes you think of your build also for you to know how the enemies wont know if its a church or not

DeletedUser

Can I know what is church world ,Why I could'nt find it to play the world