The Clock is Ticking

• Thread starter Tic Toc Goes the Clock
  • Start date

DeletedUser

TR is declearing on someone. : D

this is the classiest war declaration ive seen in this world. so shh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think i got this figured , but im not gonna panda to tic tocs ego, unless someone else thinks they nob etter:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79785

remember he said one red one blue well here us red and blue. plus 22 ranked tribe so im guessing that its ??? on 911

DeletedUser

I wonder if this Tic Toc idiot knows that no one really cares about his 'big announcement'. :lol:

DeletedUser

red as enemy, blues as they themselves.
u care, else u wouldnt be posting here. : )

DeletedUser

remember he said one red one blue well here us red and blue. plus 22 ranked tribe so im guessing that its ??? on 911

Now that's hardly fair >___>

This whole thing seems pretty exciting, might liven up w39.

DeletedUser

according to the website your clock is from, that be when youse set sail Me'Hearty. Have a nice trip.

DeletedUser

I would like to point out now that there is a strong likelihood Tic Toc Goes the Clock and vegascardnut are the same alias...

Unless they will let us have a Mod IP check them, I think it is fair to assume they quite probably are.
So, HOOF, what you got planned? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I really hope we are declaring on the evil Barbarian empire. I have some juicy 1.5k villages around me that go to waste, especially since I don't believe in farming them! :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Maybe its the TW team getting back at us for spamming threads lol

DeletedUser

Maybe its the TW team getting back at us for spamming threads lol
That made me think of what I posted yesterday
Perhaps I created this thread and in 18 hours I will momentarily lose what little sanity I possess and wreak havoc on the forms :)

If I do happen to lose my mind, there is no telling what I could potentially do to you these forums. It would definitely not be anything you would forget anytime soon. I'd be afraid if I were you.
I guess in some small sense I wasn't wrong :lol:

/gets back to work

DeletedUser

when someone declares war, it would be more interesting if they could time nukes when they failed at time posts -.-