The coalition vs S-Rank

DeletedUser

I just want to say to atmospherecf1 that. You guys do have good quality players.And I do like your Quality > Quantity concept. But our Coalition is unstoppable. Because we have strength in numbers.

WE ARE THE COALITION THAT WILL BRING END TO S-RANK!!

cae1113c0c1e47e4103fedc83b578c2cb1f115dd.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: s-rank
Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~, IPOD, IPODA, DISCO, DISCO., Floss

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 595
Difference: 385

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 36
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 438,868
Side 2: 1,139,433
Difference: 700,565

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,757
Side 2: 163,392
Difference: 81,635

chart

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your weak tribe ~IL~ is next... We see you guys approaching near otis. You will pay for this soon enough

how are we approaching otis lmfao you recruited someone in our K after we rejected his application

keep it moving people nothing to see here but angry sponges

DeletedUser

how are we approaching otis lmfao you recruited someone in our K after we rejected his application

keep it moving people nothing to see here but angry sponges

And we will recruit more players and it is not your K... Did you see what we are doing to s-rank? Do you really think you goons have a chance against the coalition. You better beg help from where? tribe... hah

DeletedUser100230

And we will recruit more players and it is not your K... Did you see what we are doing to s-rank? Do you really think you goons have a chance against the coalition. You better beg help from where? tribe... hah

You actually that dumb or just trying to prove that you are that big dumb ?

DeletedUser121132

Who are you?

Ulto14

6 tribes against one and you somehow are only up by 12 caps? Are you joking me? Excuse me while I shake in my size 4 booties. I clearly see what you're "doing" to S-rank.

I think noobalition is pretty accurate.

Btw we own 3 K's. See below.

Attachments

• Message to the Noobalition.jpg
    Message to the Noobalition.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 17

DeletedUser92690

Looks like Tallis work of banding all the noobs on the rim which he started trying weeks ago is finally paying off! No matter, you all were going to be s-rank targets eventually. It's nice to have a clear line drawn in the sand now.

DeletedUser121451

I'm not into this whole e-peen comparison thing this forum seems to be all about, and I'm not complaining about the situation. Things are how they are, and wars are fun. :)
But just an observation: it baffles me that all those tribes in alliance with A don't realize that they're aiding their future predator. Because this has been their M.O. this world: ally with the entire quadrant, and if an allied tribe doesn't do exactly what you want (things like not being willing to merge into you under your laundry list of one-sided conditions), you eat them with the help of the rest of your allies.

Just my inb4 I told you so. Back to the shadows for me.

DeletedUser119759

Entropy nice sniping.. btw.
Anyways, it has been a hard fought battle from both sides. Now, if Ronnie is reading this message right now. How about we just merge... and win this world. All this nonsense fighting and wasting time and resources. Taking each s-rank village is a pain. Lets just merge for this w97 victory

DeletedUser121132

Anyways, it has been a hard fought battle from both sides. Now, if Ronnie is reading this message right now. How about we just merge... and win this world. All this nonsense fighting and wasting time and resources. Taking each s-rank village is a pain. Lets just merge for this w97 victory

Yes ronnie merge with ~a~ you know you want to.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please stop.

DeletedUser119047

As for ~A~.. you guys are a bunch of pansies. LIKE REALLY??? ` 1 VS 6 ? LOLS LOLS

DeletedUser121132

As for ~A~.. you guys are a bunch of pansies. LIKE REALLY??? ` 1 VS 6 ? LOLS LOLS

Cant not have an alliance but unlike you all we diddnt choose the biggest tribe, you nap and ally out of fear we allied MF because they are.

What tribe are you in then big boy. I openly welcome ~A~ to have a shot at us

tenor.gif