The coalition vs S-Rank

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This might be written down by an s-rank member to rile ~IL~ up ;)

Propaganda at its finest

#sorrynotsorry
Would make sense, though nobody in srank could be bothered to make a post like this.
But still this is an obvious troll post.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Entropy nice sniping.. btw.
Anyways, it has been a hard fought battle from both sides. Now, if Ronnie is reading this message right now. How about we just merge... and win this world. All this nonsense fighting and wasting time and resources. Taking each s-rank village is a pain. Lets just merge for this w97 victory

Hahahahaha I just wanted to make sure this got seen again.

10/10 troll or 11/10 if this is a serious post :D

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
came here to show everyone how noob aegis is and they did a better job of it themselves then I could :eek:

DeletedUser

Looks like the tide of war is turning. s-rank is impressive. 1 vs 6 and holding ground..

Side 1:
Tribes: ~A~, IPOD, IPODA, DISCO, DISCO., Floss
Side 2:
Tribes: s-rank

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 621
Side 2: 216
Difference: 405

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 27
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,213,457
Side 2: 466,576
Difference: 746,881

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 173,191
Side 2: 94,828
Difference: 78,363

chart

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be surprised if s-rank wins this 1 vs 6 if this war continues.

good job atmos

DeletedUser117635

Wasnt really a 6 V 1. Disco WAS NOT helping at all. And IPOD/IPODA was really just a small group in NW of their tribe that was participating.

War is over tho lookie

Enex

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahhahaha

Noobs.

Now on serious note, I had respect for s-rank. Had. I know it was voted by the tribe, but that shows what kind of players you have atmos.

Who wants to merge with creati? We need to countermerge!

DeletedUser120518

e81c86aeb54d4d820414b9dff37311fb.png

With the amount of merge threads on the forum last 2 weeks i can't even be bothered to vote anymore.
Going to sleep to this and waking up to an invite to aegis because we're merging apparently, there are things i will just never understand and this is one of them.

DeletedUser121132

Im all for doing merges and recruiting but the way ~A~ went about it is disgusting, again try that shit with us you bunch of bitches we will ruin you

DeletedUser121132

S-rank are cowards pathetic cowards, Where? stat pad and kick as soon as we send nobles, and Aegis my god get some damn respect, we recruit and build but you do it for size noobs

DeletedUser

All this things are so SAD :D All this look like Merge wars... I'm confused why you guys plan with who to merge after 2 months than try to fight. :O

Enex

We never said yes to a merge request.
And we wont.

So if that poll was a real thing, you'd be pretty dissapointed if you voted Creati :p

DeletedUser22629

S-rank are cowards pathetic cowards, Where? stat pad and kick as soon as we send nobles, and Aegis my god get some damn respect, we recruit and build but you do it for size noobs

When time comes, I'll look for you and I'll show you some 'respect' so you get that damn respect you seek for.