The "Cold" War.

Discussion in 'World 54' started by Amane., Mar 3, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Amane.

Amane. Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Little word on the side/ Kamarah, if you didn't do what you did, this post would not be here right now :icon_eek:. That is all.

Good Luck Nukex.

2. 2dark

2dark Guest

Nice work, good luck to both sides.

3. zachary.2

zachary.2 Guest

10/10 on declaration
    go punch :D

4. Sellsword

Sellsword Non-stop Poster

Damn, this was in my prediction for the month to come. Not for the next day!

Good luck to all involved, make it a good one.

5. kingjohan

kingjohan Contributing Poster

8/10.

Short, you didn't rape the first post with pictures, straight to the point, and gave me a small laugh (still a laugh tho ;) )

Nicely done.

Good luck, Punch!

6. Amane.

Amane. Guest

Thanks, thought I would give a comic strip declaration.. :)

7. =Black Rider=

=Black Rider= Still Going Strong

ewwww...poor them :S

8. Morag Tong

Morag Tong Guest

Lol, nice one Amane. quality work as usual... go Punch! Can anyone really have any hope in truly challenging you guys, today, tomorrow... ever...?? ;p

9. DenchY

DenchY Active Member

very nice 10 *'s
    happy hunting :)

10. rylandd

rylandd Active Member

Nice Amane, made me laugh ;) I now have loads of red dots on my map to play with, will be a fun war ;) Go Punch!

11. warham

warham Guest

nice declaration:)

Good luck to both sides!

12. calmir

calmir Guest

I expect an easy win for Punch!, I took four villages of Nukex's top player with only a 1/3 of a nuke lost. =|

Edit: Correction, he was their top player. ^^

13. Nuke911

Nuke911 Guest

nice, I enjoyed it. good luck :D

14. kamarah

kamarah Non-stop Poster

To those who may be wondering what "I" did, this is what happened.

Out of nowhere, I get a mail from a concerned "TSA" member... simultaneously TSA gets a mail from a concerned "Nukex" member. Here they are.

a rather amusing and pathetic attempt... though the noob speak was superb.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

We already had good relations with TSA, and considering they were at war with Party! we had good reason to think this was untrue. I figured it was probably Punch! trying to draw our forces south in preparation for a war declaration (I was right). I was kind of hoping it was Valath, cause that would be funnier, but I reported it without knowing who it was. They'll pretend this is event is why, I guess to add some nobility to their cause... but we all know it's just because they need to expand somewhere... and K34 is the pretty obvious choice. This was planned well before never... got himself banned.

Then at the same time we had an event were one of their players jumped the gun on the war declaration. He tried to pretend he wanted to be diplomatic, but it was just another obvious ploy to draw our troops southward.

Mails in question: (yes, we both write tons)

[spoil]
    [/spoil]

So yeah, Punch will try to convince you that they're righteous in this... They're not. It doesn't matter though, because fighting wars is the name of the game. No hard feelings.

I myself, as you may have noticed by my twstats, am on my way out of the game, so unfortunately I won't be participating. I am not the only good leader in nukex, just the most visible one.

15. Bloodhood

Bloodhood Part of the Furniture

Good luck to both sides.

Though I will say this reduces my faith in humanity if people genuinely believe this declaration is worthy of a 10/10.

16. Amane.

Amane. Guest

Bh, nothing impresses you, personally I think you live on a constant low with higher expectations than the queen, that is fine, if you like to be like that and give out that impression.

17. Bloodhood

Bloodhood Part of the Furniture

I do have high expectations. But I couldn't even start on the amount of errors your declaration contains. Even then walking past that huge amount you look at the substance of the declaration. A two minute paint job that really makes very little sense at all.

A 2/10 in my books.

18. kokheng

kokheng Guest

10/10 PnP

Best of luck to both the sides ( doubt Punch! shall need it though! )

:lol:

19. Therapy?

Therapy? Guest

I like how, with a little imagination, the map looks like a flaming head eating some red beans.

20. Valth

Valth Guest

BH your quality and expectations can easily be seen by having a look at your tribe, talking trash at forums doesnt make it look better. Go fix your tribe, i give it -5/10