The "Cold" War.

HeftySmurf

I do have high expectations. But I couldn't even start on the amount of errors your declaration contains. Even then walking past that huge amount you look at the substance of the declaration. A two minute paint job that really makes very little sense at all.

A 2/10 in my books.

Here is a graphical note BH, you cant do that type of glow on paint

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
BH your quality and expectations can easily be seen by having a look at your tribe, talking trash at forums doesnt make it look better. Go fix your tribe, i give it -5/10

Valth's argument: Switch argument.

*Claps*

Here is a graphical note BH, you cant do that type of glow on paint

Here's a historical note for you:

Definition of Cold war by the Princeton Dictionary:

a state of political hostility between countries using means short of armed warfare

Don't care if they made it glow if the words make no sense in the first place. The rest, I could do in paint.

Sellsword

BH your quality and expectations can easily be seen by having a look at your tribe, talking trash at forums doesnt make it look better. Go fix your tribe, i give it -5/10

Lol. One would be better off hoping for a cold day in hell than to expect civility from Valth. Truly, being polite costs nothing. You're the duke of the number 1 tribe now, it's okay to be friendly to others *pats on shoulder*

The Cold War was an era in human history that was called the "cold" war because there was very little open conflict. Since I do expect both involved parties to send attacks, there's no reason to call it a cold war, since the reference is obviously off. The Cold war was also a clash of ideologies (as opposed to rather simple objectives such as expanding territory). Given the lack of attention paid to ideology, the analogy is also off on this one.

But aside from that, I like the declaration amane. :icon_wink: A good war for us to read about will liven up this seriously dead forum, and I want something to do while I point whore my way to the top 100.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
/waits for reply for reply's sake...

(or for someone to tell us to stop going offtopic)

DeletedUser

The intro was a bit over the top , but alot of nice wallpaper, goodluck to punch but it seems we are fighting party again. Several of the punch members are from party and that has been a running battle for along time.

DeletedUser5351

/waits for reply for reply's sake...

(or for someone to tell us to stop going offtopic)

They were trying to play it off like I got him banned for swearing... which I admit, would have been very petty of me. He was banned, however, for multiple accounts. Honestly, I'm surprised they let him back so soon.

Can we count the 3 villages he lost as a penalty toward our war stats? :p

DeletedUser5351

They're really declaring because they want our territory... though I don't know why they'd make a forum declaration on a tribe less than 1/5 of their size. Why not save all of the hubbub for when they declare war on somebody big?

I think they just like to see their own text.

Edit:

On another note, I think it's funny that they'd use such underhanded tricks to try to get us to move our troops against TSA... especially with the risk of getting their diplomat banned. It seems entirely unnecessary, and using such stupid tricks against a smart guy is only going to end poorly for them.

Only thing I can think of is that they are somewhat scared of a tribe that is less than 1/5 their size.

DeletedUser

Okay.

To the "2 min paint" job. I used photoshop CS3, It took me around a hour and half. I wont go into details on how I got different glows on one line of text, personally, your not worth time bothering for "BH"..

kamarah, I just felt like making a comic strip declaration, and yes, we want K34, so the only way of doing it, "the way we want", is to war you. We could have offered a merge of sorts, but we prefer to fight..

To the comment of politeness, I have always respected everybody I talk to, and been pleasant to anybody I talk to. I know the comment was not directed at myself, I just wanted to clarify it.

DeletedUser

Oh another two pointers, I called it the cold war, As i felt like it, it has nothing to do with the historic event.

Secondly, we never tried or even wanted you to move your troops to fight TSA, where did you get that baloney from? Tesco?

DeletedUser

I say we move forward with the David versus Goliath war , hmm i like that much better than the cold war, and let the dead troops fall where they may, rather than a he said she said petty fight in the forum.

HeftySmurf

I would like to inform you all that discussing In-game bans is not allowed on the forums.

My good deed stopping you all getting banned off the forums is done :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Oh another two pointers, I called it the cold war, As i felt like it, it has nothing to do with the historic event.

A cold war is not just a historic event... it's a war without armed hostility. It's just that THE Cold war was the largest of its kind. A war with fighting, which this is, is a hot war.

I would like to inform you all that discussing In-game bans is not allowed on the forums.

My good deed stopping you all getting banned off the forums is done :)

As said, the thread should also then be removed.

HeftySmurf

Nope, the thread can be edited and any such things removed.

It is however always the worlds mod decision and not that of outside mod opinion :')

DeletedUser

Read the exchanges that I posted earlier in the thread. The action that got never... banned for was because he tried to trick us in declaring war on TSA, and to get TSA to declare war on us.

First, Forums are no place to discuss bans.

second, i know what i got banned for 0.o
if i was multi accounting i would get perma ban because they dont go light on that sorta shizzle .
my account would be gone now if i did that.

there was no "underhanded tricks" , what are you stupid? you think i don't know the rules? and you think if i Ever did, which i wouldnt, i would make my self sound like a whining bitch? hell, if i was gonna try to get tribes to war it would of been bigger tribes, ummm, lets say Party and Act1 as a example. Tsa? they would be a cakewalk for any tribe lol. even tho i don't really like your tribe you guys could takae em, any tribe can take em.because i brought up some gossip i heard that makes you think i multi account, you really must be stupid :lol:

now go make us some villages for us to take you nubs :lol:

oh and yes you can get banned for swearing if its not your first time for it, or something. you get couple warning then the ban :icon_eek:

now get on with war talks not this shizzle :D

DeletedUser

I for one don't care if the declaration doesn't make sense, it still humored me. As did the story of the noob making a new account, whoever it was :D keep it up guys :p

DeletedUser

I do have high expectations. But I couldn't even start on the amount of errors your declaration contains. Even then walking past that huge amount you look at the substance of the declaration. A two minute paint job that really makes very little sense at all.

A 2/10 in my books.

Dont hate on the dec, best one on the world so far, not a big wall of text, not bunch of pics.
seems anything with punch you hate on

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Dont hate on the dec, best one on the world so far, not a big wall of text, not bunch of pics.
seems anything with punch you hate on

2/10 isn't hate, it is still giving a positive result, which as Valth showed magnificently doesn't necessarily have to be so. This also happens to be my highest rating yet for a declaration. If that be an achievement, then an achievement be it.

DeletedUser

It was not made to impress you, nor get a high rating, I like it, my corp likes it. That is all I care about.