The "Cold" War.

DeletedUser

Yeah, your last war was a real bloodbath ... :icon_neutral:

it was getting there, and then rl problems came for someone in angry and the war ended. simple as that.
its not like both sides were not willing to still fight.

DeletedUser

It was not made to impress you, nor get a high rating, I like it, my corp likes it. That is all I care about.

Comic strips are a splendid way to declare war and although i prefer stick figures and simplistic war declarations i must say you put more effort in than anybody else.

So kudos :)

Otherwise, good luck to both parties involved. I will be watching from k36 stoop.

DeletedUser

Comic strips are a splendid way to declare war and although i prefer stick figures and simplistic war declarations i must say you put more effort in than anybody else.

So kudos :)

Otherwise, good luck to both parties involved. I will be watching from k36 stoop.

I was going to do stick figures, as then I could make each pic exactly how I wanted, but, I do not know how so.. :icon_cry: I improvised.. :)

DeletedUser

SS and BH you should already know why I dont respect you, else Kamarah would confirm me that I even respected Nukex eventhough they're in our expansion way. Actually you can check around and try to find one more player that I disrespected, but its not my style to respect no matter what, I gave you a chance and you used it.

@Kamarah about assuming I sent those mails.. lol, i dont do such things. Also why i would, I feel confident about this war we dont need any help to win...

DeletedUser

I am not sure anybody respect Bh or SS to be honest, I am sure they will reply in angry tone with a giant list of random people we do not even know, claiming they're respect by the listed people..

DeletedUser

SS and BH you should already know why I dont respect you

Im sure they are heartbroken to hear this :icon_rolleyes:

On another note, im always a fan of the underdogs so go Nukex!!

DeletedUser

Hmm have no idea really amane whats between you guys and SS/BH so i cant really comment on that but i have known both of them for several years so i have gotten to know them somewhat good. SS i have alot of respect from the things i have seen him do in the past and i have no reason to think he has changed. BH well he can be to sneaky for his own good(You probably know what i talk about here blood. May be your style of play as you said but i still think it was low) Still not even blood i would say has noone that respects him, I know quite alot that do and i guess i still do to some extent lol.

And none of them bribed/told me to come here and post, i just happend to have some free time atm.

DeletedUser

So yeah, Punch will try to convince you that they're righteous in this... They're not. It doesn't matter though, because fighting wars is the name of the game. No hard feelings.

I myself, as you may have noticed by my twstats, am on my way out of the game, so unfortunately I won't be participating. I am not the only good leader in nukex, just the most visible one.

Nobody [with a brain] cares about the 'righteousnesses' of this war.

I'm also afraid to tell you that while you [may] have good leaders, they are completely ineffective without good players to back it up.

*cough*

[SPOIL]
Untitled-2.png
[/SPOIL]
*cough*

If that's the best your tribe can do (apparently seeing as he was your top player), well you better hope Punch! is having a bad day (or suck - whichever).

Of course, the alternative is that I'm just awesome. I'm happy with both conclusions. ^^

DeletedUser

BH, given the current state of TW, this is what you get for PnP. The forums have degraded and got boring since W6,W17, and such. these newer worlds lack original ideas and decent PnP but you just gotta take what you get.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
BH, given the current state of TW, this is what you get for PnP. The forums have degraded and got boring since W6,W17, and such. these newer worlds lack original ideas and decent PnP but you just gotta take what you get.

Indeed, I agree. But it would be a crime if I were on a world and I did not strive to taint my presence on its PnP would it not? :icon_wink:

(You probably know what i talk about here blood. May be your style of play as you said but i still think it was low)

I always thought it the biggest shame that your opinion of me dropped because of it. But as you know, it was never for my own gain, rather for my own enjoyment. It was not beneficial to anyone carrying on in that capacity, and I needed a new challenge.

DeletedUser

And none of them bribed/told me to come here and post, i just happend to have some free time atm.

Don't lie. You came here to see me. And I thought we all knew Bh was too sneaky for his own good. ^^

DeletedUser

Yeah hard to please everyone i guess, Done is done and i hold no grudge. We are all just different with different opinions. Besides not like i hate the sight of you lol have been in two many tribes together for that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

BH your quality and expectations can easily be seen by having a look at your tribe, talking trash at forums doesnt make it look better. Go fix your tribe, i give it -5/10

i love you valth... you beat me to the PUNCH!..... the dec looks great amane and anyone who thinks different, we can make them one too :)

DeletedUser

Don't lie. You came here to see me. And I thought we all knew Bh was too sneaky for his own good. ^^

You are right, i so wanted to see a KIWI, damn he is onto me.

Ps sorry for dubbelpost, i started to post before i saw cals post.

DeletedUser

You are right, i so wanted to see a KIWI, damn he is onto me.

Ps sorry for dubbelpost, i started to post before i saw cals post.

Ah, how you taunt me so! You're a tough one Blodyx, I've managed to make Bloo tone down on the fake meanness towards me - but you, after all this time (however many years it may be) I still haven't managed to get you to do it. But I shall continue!

And you didn't double post, luck it seems, is on your side. xP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to inform you all... even though i love punch... Mr. ~AOE~ guy that nobled their EX top player... he is inactive before that being sat... soooo just thought id throw it out there

DeletedUser

i would like to inform you all... even though i love punch... Mr. ~AOE~ guy that nobled their EX top player... he is inactive before that being sat... soooo just thought id throw it out there

Err, lol?

[SPOIL]
IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 08:11
Just letting you know, if you cease hostilities against us, we won't be forced to take your other villages.

I hope from now on we can co-exist peacefully.

My sincerest regards,
IceHotPenguin

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 20:53
Well - your buddy has launched attacks at me - I wasn't online this weekend - I was only using my phone!! - I tell you - If I loose any troops - My buddies will attack you and only you from now. I have friends around you, I didn't even ask for support when you attacked - I was thinking of quiting b4 you attacked - Our Tribe is allied with OLE OLF and TSA - So Some of these attacks land in a couple of hours and we will see!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 21:51
I suggest that you calm yourself for a start.

I'm afraid that I do not have any accomplices on this one - I wanted to cluster up so that is what I did.
It is not like you had much time to react, logging on merely two hours before the trains hit. Your defense was weak, your villages are mixed, and your counters were pitiful... However like I said, if you will not antagonise me further, I will not attack you in the coming weeks. And that will be my word, so long as you keep your end.

You can place a hit on my head if you like, but I can guarantee that you will not survive. And anyone else that feels brave enough to have a go, I will make short work of them. Look at my conquer list if you like, you will notice that 2/3 of those tribes you mentioned I have nobled before - I am sure I will have no problem nobling them again, if provoked.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:13
Well you were lucky I wasn't online - Yes you had someone else attacking - yakarlari - what ever his name is - my villages were mixed because some moving of troops - The only reason you did anything was because I wasn't online - and he also was attacking - You can say what you want but it took 2 of you and me not online - provoked - Well it's past that - I was going to quit - that's why I wasn't online, I may stay just to pester you!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:17
Ylarkirikal, in case you haven't noticed is in another tribe. Why would I work with him? Coincidence, after all, is still only coincidence. And no, I did not just succeed because you were offline, you were online enough to send attacks - and yet they were as pitiful as your defences. That sounds like you were active enough to do something.

But in any event, as I have mentioned before; we'll quite happily live in peace with you, if you decide not to make an issue of this.

IceHotPenguin.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:28
I was on my phone only - I can't send my real attacks on the phone - so yea moving troops around sometimes make it look like that. What you think that's the first time I have been attacked. Your funny - I will try and get you your very own comedy hour. I was working with people in another tribe to attack people.
Coincidence - LOL LOL - Man your funny. You think I couldn't snipe your little trains you sent. LOL - Like I said you are funny.

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:30
You couldn't send any real attacks? Then why did I receive all the reports of your offense dying on my walls? And if you could snipe my trains, you would have done so. I believe there is a statement appropriate here for you: "All bark and no bite."

And you were working with people in another tribe? Congratulations, that doesn't mean I would.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:33
That means you did! If you can snipe from a phone then I will say your better than me - but that want ever be seen - What wall - you mean your plan attacks and knowing ahead of time you were attacking - and me not online - Oh - I see you call yourself good!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:38
As Sir John Monash, acclaimed as the best General on the Western Front in WWI said: “The main thing is always to have a plan; if it is not the best plan, it is at least better than no plan at all.”

Planning is a key aspect of warfare, why would I attack someone without planning it? That would be foolish. So yes, I am good. Because I plan.
[/SPOIL]

Not to mention that according to ylarkirikal, he's been trying to fight back against him too. So, you were saying?

DeletedUser

Stupid

just a quick thought..... ALTHOUGH i enjoy a good arguement.... this topic is on PUNCH! vs NUKEX.... blodyx are you here... you are 155 points on world 54... ..... Bloodhood...... you are just mouthing because of your distance from punch!, grow up a bit

Last edited by a moderator: