The "Cold" War.

DeletedUser

I don't know about that. Antagonizing a tribe you have an NAP with while you're at war with another tribe could also be seen as remarkably stoopid. And in my personal interactions, he has backtracked and lied a couple of times. Fortunately for Punch, they also have some good aristos, so they don't rely on the lack of manners on Valth's behalf to keep the tribe running. And that is the way it should be, in any good tribe.

lol go on, you're provoked now and you can do what?

I dont have time to deal with you, asking %18 of K-25 from us, my own home continent, along with K-26 and k-15 and giving nothing in return, rofl... Nap cancelled long ago by us, so we're not antagonizing a tribe we have nap. i also never backtracked or lied, we would determine rules of nap but you thought yourselves as superiors to us and asked unacceptable terms, shows how lame you are

DeletedUser

I don't know about that. Antagonizing a tribe you have an NAP with while you're at war with another tribe could also be seen as remarkably stoopid. And in my personal interactions, he has backtracked and lied a couple of times. Fortunately for Punch, they also have some good aristos, so they don't rely on the lack of manners on Valth's behalf to keep the tribe running. And that is the way it should be, in any good tribe.

could you explain how STUPID *i cap/bold that so you learn how to spell it* it is? Nukex is barely a tribe (not underestimating them) we could direct troops to other fronts and hold off a tribe like ZOMBIE (disrespecting them)

really, you are going to cry about V's manners.... that is what makes Valth himself.... if V was nice we would be stuck in a nap with some crazy STUPID *i caps/bold that so you learn how to spell it* terms....

DeletedUser

could you explain how STUPID *i cap/bold that so you learn how to spell it* it is? Nukex is barely a tribe (not underestimating them) we could direct troops to other fronts and hold off a tribe like ZOMBIE (disrespecting them)

really, you are going to cry about V's manners.... that is what makes Valth himself.... if V was nice we would be stuck in a nap with some crazy STUPID *i caps/bold that so you learn how to spell it* terms....

My god, you actually think that was an undeliberate typo,

There are so many errors in your post I lost count!

Either way, good luck Punch! although it's also my thoughts that such a trivial war should not be given it's own decleration. It gives a tribe something that I can't explain, not a bad reputation - rather an aura of 'boringness' or even a cry wolf sort of thing, when the real juicy wars come up no one will care as they think its just another triviality.

If what I said made sense: give yourself a tap on the back.

PS- Although the whole 'cold war' was indeed a stalemate or a staring down, (much like South/North Korea borders still are), and not a real war - there is no point in trying to give TW any educational merit - not least because 99% of it's players are idiotas.. Although I found the way that the first picture of their 'council' was the houses of parliament, and the next was in Hitler's bunker, pretty whimiscal regime changes!!

I thought Valth destroyed the houses of parliament long ago :) - Again, tap yourself on the back if you get the reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to post on this, not that it matters but icehot whatever animal or bird you are dont brag herm was inactive and was set after your attacks, so now you know the rest of the story.

Did you see the mails I provided? Would you like me to start posting reports of his attacks against me too?

DeletedUser

agreed. can people get back on topic? if not cracker should come here and get it on topic.

Sellsword

Let's get it back on track, then.

PUNCH! versus Nukex
Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Picking up pace slightly. No members have left Nukex, one member has left Punch! -- depature probably unrelated to the war.

Sellsword

All those caps are by ylarkirikal against our controversial buddy hermanw1201. ^^

Then Nukex should have kicked him the moment there was a declaration -- their loss, Punch was smart to move on him. However, it doesn't bode well if one guy has to do all the work.

DeletedUser

...or, it has something to do with the premature declaration.

DeletedUser

Your members always have to be active and working. Not only before a war.

King Matt II

No offense, but the PnP was awful, I barely understood what most of it meant. And I like how you say:
Best Leader
Not SS or BH for sure rofl, they're growing only because noone declared on them yet and they're nobling small continent tribes. Maybe Act1 leaders

And then you go declare on a tribe barely scraping 1m points. The word hypocrite comes to mind. :icon_wink:

Sellsword

No offense, but the PnP was awful, I barely understood what most of it meant. (...):

Starting a sentence by saying "no offense" and then saying nasty things doesn't make it less offending ;) Common misconception.

King Matt II

What I meant by that was, I wasn't intending to offend, just stating my opinion. :p

DeletedUser

To the "2 min paint" job. I used photoshop CS3, It took me around a hour and half. I wont go into details on how I got different glows on one line of text, personally, your not worth time bothering for "BH"..

10/10 for effort, but if that seriously took you an hour and a half.... then wow.....

DeletedUser

Please be aware that the next person to comment on someones spelling/grammar or anything in that regard will be handed an infraction.

Nou gate bock onn toppick!

DeletedUser

And then you go declare on a tribe barely scraping 1m points. The word hypocrite comes to mind. :icon_wink:

We fought STRH and ANGRY, both were strong tribes. and now you pick one example and generalize it to all our wars? try harder next time, this one was a fail.

DeletedUser

I dont think you could consider STRH a strong tribe, or the ANGRY! war a real fight..

DeletedUser59785

i was a baron in stronghold and there was no fight , the tribe was disbanded before there was anything close to a fight , because the duke ran away to join act1
thats the facts .

. now get back on topic of this war , why haven't you defeated nukex yet ?????.this should have been over in a day or two like your last war HA HA HA HA

you are so powerful you should have declared........ and they should have ran away like stronghold did LMAO

DeletedUser

. now get back on topic of this war , why haven't you defeated nukex yet ?????.this should have been over in a day or two like your last war HA HA HA HA

you are so powerful you should have declared........ and they should have ran away like stronghold did LMAO

becauses its been 2 days? are last war? with angry?
that war lasted 10 days, and if not for rl problems that war would still be going on now.

we dont want them to run like STRH , we want war.

soo, we shouldnt declare on a tribe so we can take another k?
or should we sit back and do nothing like 90% of tribes on this world?

Last edited by a moderator:

cheeqoh

Will act1 join the fun? :icon_confused:[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Act1
Side 2:
Tribes: Nukex

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart