The "Cold" War.

DeletedUser97155

I dont think you could consider STRH a strong tribe, or the ANGRY! war a real fight..

STRH was similarly sized to PUNCH! and had some decent players. It was an okay fight on paper, but they decided to lay down and die and there's not much we can do about that.

The Angry war was similar to that in some aspects; but instead of laying down and dying they figured it would be more beneficial to find another means to ending the war due to extenuating circumstances (a RL death and a Gang-Bang).

A deceleration on NukeX might be a bit much, I can understand that. I don't usually declare on my food, I just start diggin in.

All this aside, I understand if people wanna talk us down, that's fine. We have yet to accomplish anything really noteworthy, but the same can be said about a majority of the top tribes.

DeletedUser

I dont think any tribe has accomplished anything really, so its not necessarily talking you down, as the same comments would be made to anybody.

Nothing notable has happened and every war has been quick and ended with one side folding and dispersing, even top tribes at this point dont necessarily have anything to show they are better than average other than starting in a good area and possibly containing players from older worlds who carry reputations.

King Matt II

We fought STRH and ANGRY, both were strong tribes. and now you pick one example and generalize it to all our wars? try harder next time, this one was a fail.

:icon_rolleyes: I don't really think ANGRY! count, considering you declared after they declared on ~Glad~. Would've had more respect if you'd gone in first, instead of holding back and waiting.

soo, we shouldnt declare on a tribe so we can take another k?

Putting words into my mouth are we? I never said that, in fact there is nothing wrong with doing that. I just don't think your duke should call other dukes bad for doing something, then having his own tribe do the exact same thing. That's what makes you a hypocrite. :)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: I don't really think ANGRY! count, considering you declared after they declared on ~Glad~. Would've had more respect if you'd gone in first, instead of holding back and waiting.

when did we hold back and wait? we had a planned date to declare, we didnt know angry was gonna declare, as far as we and everyone knew, they were allied to eachother. maybe you should get facts st8 first.

Putting words into my mouth are we? I never said that, in fact there is nothing wrong with doing that. I just don't think your duke should call other dukes bad for doing something, then having his own tribe do the exact same thing. That's what makes you a hypocrite. :)

i guess didnt know what you ment, my bad on that.
but what was that? he said no one declared thats why they are still there.
and we declare on a different tribe, now hes is a hypocrite?
makes no sense :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Seems like you either have an understanding problem or want to understand things as you wish, not as I said.

Best Leader
Not SS or BH for sure rofl, they're growing only because noone declared on them yet and they're nobling small continent tribes.Maybe Act1 leaders
As it can easily be seen I'm not saying anything against their easy tribe pickings, its actually good for them. What others understand from that sentence was they havent fought against an enemy that can possibly defeat them, which were not the case for us. STRH was strong compared to early stage and they could easily take our K-34 villages and defeat us there but they couldnt. Also angry could fight better against us. As everyone was saying but as you choose to skip that part, we were planning the war against them a long time before they declare on angry, check punch! vs. angry thread for details.

About not respecting because they were fighting against angry, i just lol at you. So if it were you you would step back and wait only because angry is fighting against glad, very nice. We planned to declare 2 weeks ago, and we declared on exact date. Amane also showed that forum topic so you can check punch! vs angry thread again. Actually, read the whole thread you clearly dont know anything or just patheticly trying to make Punch! look bad. I like the impression we have on others

DeletedUser

As Expected.

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: Nukex

Timeframe: 03/03/2011 09:00:00 to 06/03/2011 14:22:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 16
Difference: 87

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 483,954
Side 2: 84,551
Difference: 399,403

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,766
Difference: 32,766

chart

DeletedUser

As Expected.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 03/03/2011 09:00:00 to 06/03/2011 14:22:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 16
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 483,954
Side 2: 84,551
Difference: 399,403

chart

Side 1: 32,766
Difference: 32,766

chart

DeletedUser

A bit late, but good luck to both sides :lol:

I'll congratulate PUNCH on the good(and expected) start, but I also take my hat off to Kamarah for anticipating the trap, and with such confidence too :)

DeletedUser

Hmm I can see why this is called 'The "Cold" War' ...

Declaration date 03.03.11

Nukex ODD 03.03.11 1,155,684 Nukex ODD 08.03.11 1,544,989 Difference 389,305

PUNCH! ODA 03.03.11 10,508,112 PUNCH! ODA 08.03.11 11,849,967 Difference 1,341,855....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 33
Difference: 192

chart

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 1,100,622
Side 2: 153,626
Difference: 946,996

chart

Side 1: 65,678
Difference: 65,678

chart

And then...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 225
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 27

chart

Side 1: 1,100,622
Side 2: 1,100,622

chart

Side 1: 176,575
Side 2: 176,575

chart

You should have declared on yourselves...

DeletedUser

declare on are selfs because of a few internals ? ok there lol

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: mfdspllb

Side 1: 19
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 88,822
Difference: 88,822

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i guess didnt know what you ment, my bad on that.
but what was that? he said no one declared thats why they are still there.
and we declare on a different tribe, now hes is a hypocrite?
makes no sense :icon_confused:

I think you still don't get what King Matt means. He said that they are still there because they did not have a real war yet, he didn't get declared on by a decent tribe yet. King Matt says that you guys didn't have a real war yet either, because you also haven't been declared on by a decent tribe yet. How is that so hard to understand? :/

Try to think a little bit further then your nose thank you.

declare on are selfs because of a few internals ? ok there lol

And those internals were more then 10 %. That is alot.

DeletedUser

And those internals were more then 10 %. That is alot.

really? that is alot :/

all the Top tribes have around that, or more.
this is the stage of game people start to quit or go inactive

DeletedUser3155

I think Nukex will be gone soon... They have lost 300k points in the last in the 2 days or so. It seems some people are leaving and they have lost various villages lately, so a nasty combo.. I kinda hope they stick around, am actually having fun with this war :)

DeletedUser

Not a very impressive showing from the number 2 tribe in the world.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 03/03/2011 09:00:00 to 13/03/2011 20:33:59

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 142,777
Side 2: 9,406
Difference: 133,371

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Considering the facts that most of them have left, or we have taken all the villages close in our vicinity, I think we're doing fairly well

DeletedUser

with Some of the players that were kicked....

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: mfdspllb, Tree man 55, along30, hujan, tictactoe1, tumba542, ThunderRolls

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 1
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 217,024
Side 2: 9,406
Difference: 207,618

chart
[/spoil]