The "Cold" War.

DeletedUser3155

Not a very impressive showing from the number 2 tribe in the world.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: Nukex

Timeframe: 03/03/2011 09:00:00 to 13/03/2011 20:33:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 1
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142,777
Side 2: 9,406
Difference: 133,371

chart

[/SPOIL]

Hows it not impressive? Punch! have taken alot of their villages, one Nukex village was nobled, taken back by Nukex and then Punch! took it again, so its basically 29-0. So Punch! lost 0 villages, gained 29, and look at who did what... basically 6-7 players have destroyed Nukex, the rest of Punch were doing their own thing whilst helping out with the odd fake and a bit of def now and then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think perhaps the point was that one would assume a tribe as large as Punch! would be moving through Nukex quicker. But I doubt Dr.Cox considered that it is most likely individual efforts of Punch! players in the area through which the war is being fought, rather than any tribal efforts so to speak.

DeletedUser

If there is going to be a thread on the externals, there should at least be a bigger effort.

DeletedUser

K34 wasnt a route to expand further, we have our allies Act1 there so its no use sending trains from K25 or K35, we just sent nukes.

I think forums will be more entertaining if everyone show their wars, then we wont be stuck to rate player above, rate top20 tribes or other award threads, enough of awards already. We destroyed 4 more local tribes meanwhile but Nukex was dominant tribe of K34 and its worth to show? Also declaration was cool =)

DeletedUser

Nice Declaration. Enjoyed it...

Good Luck to all sides.

Please leave us something to kill in the end... We'd hate to jump in and attack both sides simultaneously coz that might give us a challenge.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator: