The Commander's interview section

DeletedUser

Wait who is the OP? rofl. Stopped reading at "As one of the biggest world figures in the world".

DeletedUser

eeca0ff058b05e5588d31c89cc1f81e1.png

db52a9bb6230007cd44622bf7ae5ef79.png

Really? Looks to me you were rimmed on both worlds by enemies. Or was your foot playing up at that point? You've had your chance to take out h0lly. The longer this world grows the less likely you are to put any effort into it.

200.gif

Bill you are a badass

DeletedUser120056

The funnier part is, he's almost at the bottom of the tribe, may be dismissed and have new "player" take his spot and elect new leader :D

<3

DeletedUser

The funnier part is, he's almost at the bottom of the tribe, may be dismissed and have new "player" take his spot and elect new leader :D

<3

He'd probably be happy so he could post more on the forums and spend less time in-game!

DeletedUser118892

Tonight we have the duke of Becool on. Any questions in particular wanting asked - please mail me private.

DeletedUser118892

otto you got rimmed while using all that pp - also i never claimed to be the best at the game.

If i spent the amount of PP you did i can guarentee i wouldn't of got rimmed ;)

furthermore - you don't like me because i didn't take your side in a war - Don't hate ;)

DeletedUser120056

By the way Commander, Should do an interview with Otto Rocket :D

DeletedUser120056

otto you got rimmed while using all that pp - also i never claimed to be the best at the game.

If i spent the amount of PP you did i can guarentee i wouldn't of got rimmed ;)

furthermore - you don't like me because i didn't take your side in a war - Don't hate ;)

Shots fired.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Otto your quite possibly the worst player i have ever seen.

You have no legs to stand on.

Bill I have never denied being rimmed on W83 but here is the proof I never got rimmed by TEA.

RUTE.png

So you statement of me getting rimmed on 2 worlds is complete rubbish. Yes TEA nobled a few of me but what was to be expected when my Co player sent them my sit. Anyway past worlds I am really not bothered looking forward to rimming you. Remember your only that way if you push back and giggle ;)

Sam

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your full of it.

I asked Almurph to take him in. Ask Him yourself if you dont believe it. Dread was happy to war TEA till the end with me. When I heard TEA had a OP planned on me the day of my surgery I could not do much. I called it quits after that and asked TEA to take him in. WET were never going to be able to defeat TEA. Before you know the real facts I would stop posting.

Sam

DeletedUser

Wait who is the OP? rofl. Stopped reading at "As one of the biggest world figures in the world".

What commander is doing here, interviewing dukes from top tribes is something good, it keeps the forum active. But I must agree with Death Walker, Commander should make a name for himself in game.
Besides that, his tribe 28 and Corp are allies/friends/whatever, but he doesn't realise CORP will just noble 28 when 28 did all the hard work. He won't believe, but I think it will be coming someday. Shame on Commander because it seems he puts a lot of effort in this world.