The complete w11 dictionary - Players & tribes

Wallam

Hey guys,

As you well know, the outcome of this war pretty much determines the victor of the world, unless something major happens. As a result I would like to create a dictionary, to truly help commemorate all the players and tribes of w11 and hopefully create a long lasting memorial to all the great people and tribes that have existed on this truly unique world. I will however need a lot of help from the remaining people to cover 4 years of players and tribes. Even just providing names to add will help a great deal. This dictionary will include tribe and players an example reference for each has been provided:

Player = Ghanghis - Core Player, Member of ABS, MCD & Attero. Notable for leadership roles in MCD & Attero.

Tribe = Warriors of Freedom (WoF) = K77 based tribe, led by GMSlam07, merged with LDM.

Please help me to create as extensive dictionary as possible by posting tribes and players preferably with a summary line like the format above.

This will be an ongoing project of many months.

Thankyou all for your cooperation.

- Wallam.

P.S If your name isnt up their it isnt an intentional sleight, i have hundreds of references to do... T_T

Last edited:

Wallam

a

Absolut Survivors (ABS) -

AiFoS -

Al_Capone -

Alex and Er -

Aristice -

ArrowWolf -

Atlantic Walrus -

Attero (Attero) - Eastern based tribe, initially formed from the remains of their 4 family branches (-AA-, -AB-, ~AC~, -AD-). Led by Aristice & Trauber. Notable for being one of the last 2 major powers on the world and being constantly at war since early 2008.

b

Bab2c -

Baumgarnderd2287 -

Bigpopa -

BlackChaosBelow - K83 player, member of CQB and =M=

BlindOldBeggar -

Bl00dhood -

Bratsch -

c

Carlini -

Chanman20 - Northern based player. Member of {RA} & Rasp. Noteable for being one of the first members of {RA} and being a presence on the external forums.

Charles the Bald -

ChrisIIHoppy -

Chrisoid -

Close Quarters Battle (CQB) - K73/83 Tribe. Merged with =M= for about a month in 2008, before separating again. Allied with MCD, disbanded early 2009.

Cydrych - Rim based player who pushed into core. Member of WoF, LDM, ~AC~ and Attero. Notable for attacking mindset especially against MCD.

d

Dolohov -

Drod222 -

e

Eggs, cheese, ham and dragons!:O (EGGS!) - Core tribe. Lead by bloodhood and kcounter. Noteable for joining the world to have a 1 vs 1 with MCD which did not occur. Disbanded - January 2008.

f

Ferdevil -

g

Galum -

Ghanghis - Core Player, Member of ABS, MCD & Attero. Notable for leadership roles in MCD & Attero.

Ghosttoy -

Greek Attack -

Green&Gold -

h

House of the Rising Sun (HRS) - Core tribe. Lead by SilentRome. Notable for being one of Eggs! only allies in its fight vs. MCD. Disbanded - January 2008.
i

j

JasmineYerp -

Jbak13 -

Jhorpestad - Core player. Leader of =NVE=. Noteable for standing against MCD at a time when everyone else around was joining/allying them.

Jimavegas - K83 player, member of CQB. Notable for being kicked from CQB, defending some serious attacks (He was #9 in Def. OD at some point), and then coming back to be a powerhouse again

k

Kangaroom -

Kasepats -

KCounter -

KingdesofMuff -

KingofWar2007 -

Klouwe -

Kqtdml -

Koss -

l

1337Pwnzor -

LupisDeMortem (LDM) - K77 based tribe, lead by Krapek, merged with H0rde/w4u remains to form ~AC~ branch of Attero.

m

Macedons (MCD) - Core tribe. Led by Uldor & Charles the Bald. Notable for being a top tribe for numerous years and fighting against very large odds. Disbanded - July 2009.

Macros the Blue -

MattCurr -

Mhmmm... -

Minoans (=M=) - Western Semi-Core tribe. Lead by AiFoS. Noteable for a very impressive coordinated attack in their war vs MCD. Disbanded - November 2008.

n

Nibormas88 -

N00bs throwing axes (n00bs) - Core tribe. Led by Thargoran. Notable for a high profile conflict against MCD early on in the world. Disbanded - December 2007.

Northern Viking Empire (=NVE=) -

o

Omfsmthefsm -

p

Phantom Revenge -

Philster - K73 player, founder of CQB. Notable for very strong leadership skills and some brilliant propaganda posts.

Pinrage -

Playerhater11234 -

P0lt -

PoSH-MoNKey -

PWAV -

q

r

Rayearth -

Rocmasta -

s

Scary Poppins -

Shardsofafrozenflame -

sLowhand -

Spartans Run Amok (RASP) -

ste99 -

Subcom22 -

t

Thargoran -

The-Ram -

Thereset - Western Player. Duchess of Isis. Noteable for a strong presence on the forums and being a great strategist. Tragically killed in a car accident - September 17th 2009.

TollxBooth -

Trapko -

Trauber -

Triplm -

u

Uldor - Core player. Leader of MCD. Notable for brilliant strategies in game and leadership of the top ranked tribe for a number of years.

v

w

Wallam -

War Within Elite (WW|E) - Northern tribe. Founded by TollxBooth and xXAcidGodXx. Noteable for being one of the longest existing tribes in the world.

WarrantWow -

Weiya -

Windsage -

Winzora -

Warriors of Freedom (WoF) - K77 based tribe, led by GMSlam07, merged with LDM.

x

y

z

Zips (ZIP) -

Last edited:

Wallam

Last reserved.

I hope 10 will be enough, can always delete if its too much, better to be safe than sorry imo.

DeletedUser49590

Ello...

Started in K6...

RavenR - Led by Wjpv215 and Faaaaark.

40mil - ish?

Went inactive and we all got nobled up :O

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
AiFoS - Greek sex god.

ChrisIIHoppy - LEGEND

Wallam - I don't know what tribe he was in or if he nobled any vills, but I saw him on the forum once.

=M= - Tribe focused on teamwork and coordination. Hit MCD with a magnificent coordinated attack, which won't ever be bettered for a tribe at that stage in the world.

DeletedUser

Wallam, why were we friends again? You didn't even put my name down?

DeletedUser

WW|E (the War Within Elite). A tribe founded by TollxBooth and xXAcidGodXx. One of the longest existing tribes in the world, being it was created in 10/07 and still exists today

DeletedUser

Chanman20 -one of {RA} first members which later became RASP and was one of its core members. helped take down MCD before quitting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wallam -PRO TWER who doesnt talk on FB anymore...
Winzora - winny is full of win

Ferdevil - noob